What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Where are you at in the game?  I just met back up with Micheal and Walt (jk) on the beach and it's tough as nails.  I've shelved it until I get the Pro next week.  

OT:  I'm working on Nuka-World right now.  It's pretty big.

Oh I beat Grounded a while ago. I only need the journey trophies and like 3 more online trophies till I have 100%.

Oh I beat Grounded a while ago. I only need the journey trophies and like 3 more online trophies till I have 100%.

Oh, I didn't even notice the time stamp on your post.  Congrats on the Grounded completion.  It's pretty tough.  I don't think I've replayed sections of a game as much as I have with this game.  I'm sure I'm not even close to the hardest parts.

Oh, I didn't even notice the time stamp on your post.  Congrats on the Grounded completion.  It's pretty tough.  I don't think I've replayed sections of a game as much as I have with this game.  I'm sure I'm not even close to the hardest parts.

Thanks!^^ It wasn't too bad, took me three days to get Grounded and Grounded + out of the way. It was very enjoyable because it seemed very realistic not having the HUD be displayed and having to deal with the tough enemies. ^-^

I have faith in you, you can do it!

• Like 1

Gran Turismo 6. I had no intention of going for the platinum for this but I'm actually having a lot of fun with it. The trophy for the S Class licence tests might be a pain, but I'm not as terrible as I thought I would be so I'm pretty confident I'll get it with practice. 

• Like 1

Well, I'm back to going for the MGS2 plat.  I'm on my normal playthrough for dogtags.  I love this game.  It's so good.  Other than a couple of dated mechanics, it really holds up well.  This is my 5th playthrough and I've got 2 1/2 to go.  Hoping to finish it before FFXV drops cause that will be the game I'm going to play the most.

I'm finishing up on Rise of the Tomb Raider... Just 2 DLC's and the time trails which I'm not looking foward too :(

The Ezio Auditore trilogy is pre ordered so that will be fun to play with the multiplayer not included therefore I shall be playing that while completing Tomb Raider

On the final note my favourite trophy is 'Beyond two souls master' (platinum trophy for the game)... It the best game that I've ever played, I loved how it indulges into Jodies life and the more further into the story (if you care for the main character) has to make hard desicions which as a consequence will be how others portray her, how your character thinks of other people and the choice to save/kill/torment people. :)

Finishing Prototype 2 for the PS4 and Resistance Burning Skies for the Vita. I'm aiming to complete these this week granted the I can still get the online trophy for Burning Skies. After that, I've got The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Syberia II, Atelier Escha & Logy, LEGO Harry Potter Games, Big City Stories, and Star Trek Online to keep me busy for the rest of November. I was thinking of going back to Deadly Premonition but I can't get past the voice acting.

Grinding out the last trophy in World of Final Fantasy. And I'll be continuing with Chapter 3 of Dragon Quest Builders when that's done, not looking forward to another speed run challenge after I beat it. So stressful, particularly after such a long break from the game but I'm still early in the chapter so I can get back into it pretty easily I think.

Skylanders Imaginators, Its my first ever game in the series! So far so good!

The Trophies seem easy enough!

Easiest plat in the entire series.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1