What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Currently playing Hatsune Miku Project Diva X, grinding friendship levels for the remaining characters and hopefully having this platinum soon. Thankfully I have managed to complete all extreme songs so it is just a matter of replaying songs over and over while spamming gifts...

Started world of final fantasy this friday ;) really dig this game :P

alot of missables ? 

None at all. You can get everything post-game, a certain late game area becomes temporarily inaccessible until you beat the game, but you can go back. And one town is like that too. There's a really good video chest guide already too.

• Like 1

Trying to platinum Wild Arms 3 for the PS4. It's a fun game. Now I know why I missed out on it at a young age. Also, I'm glad they patched the game to fix the crashes and crap.

Ah, so the crashes have been fixed? If so, I'll pick it up for sure.

As for me, giving Naruto a rest still and playing Contra... it was free, so hey, could not pass up a free game opportunity :D

None at all. You can get everything post-game, a certain late game area becomes temporarily inaccessible until you beat the game, but you can go back. And one town is like that too. There's a really good video chest guide already too.

Thnx :) 

GTA V: Just had another boosting session... I thought everything would go well but Midnight Club and Crew Cut trophies have refused to unlock after meeting the requirements for them numerous times. Frustrated to say the least, and I hope they don't become my platinum blockers. At least I got Numero Uno and Enjoy Your Stay.

Lego Jurassic World: It feels like it's been forever (and it's actually been 6 months) since I've last played a lego game. Going through the story for the first time now.

Hyperdevotion Noire: Wrapped up the platinum after mindless grinding. Hopefully Blanc's game is much better and cools it off on grinding.

Edited by jaehyun1009

The Sims 3 Pets-Pretty much have to do the mystery trophies and finish a few miscellaneous trophies and the plat will be mine. None of them are particularly difficult.

Assassin's Creed III-I completed all the multiplayer. Will do the single player at a later date.

Edited by Torracat83

Chapter 8 of Rogue Galaxy, it's a lot longer than anticipated. But I'm on the last stretch, and I did take a detour to an optional planet, but that was a fun one and I got a dope pirate outfit.

With a side of LEGO Batman 3 here and there, slowly working toward 100%. Very, very slowly.

The Sims 3 Pets-Pretty much have to do the mystery trophies and finish a few miscellaneous trophies and the plat will be mine. None of them are particularly difficult.

Assassin's Creed III-I completed all the multiplayer. Will do the single player at a later date.

3 years later... :awesome:

Anyways, going to complete the Soul Calibur 5 online portion today, starting Castlevania: Harmony of Despair as well today. Hope to go back to The Witcher 3 this week.