What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Working on Remember Me. Not too bad so far, though combat leaves a lot to be desired. After that, I'll probably go for the Black Ops 1 trophies.

It gets better later in the game.  I remember feeling the same way where you're at in the game.

On topic: God Eater Resurrection and Terraria

Edited by Edunstar84

I'm about to start ICO. Played it on PS2 but I didn't finish it, gonna play through it once today and maybe tomorrow I'll go for the two hour speedrun and plat if I have time. If not it'll have to wait until next week. In that case I'll rotate through my games and edge them a little closer to completion. 

• Like 1

WWE 2k15. Can't platinum since the servers are shut down, but figured after almost 2 years I'd wrap up the single player trophies.

Online for the WWE games has always been a joke, and this one was no exception. Tried to get the online trophies at the end of '14 but with the lag you'd be lucky to even finish the match without a disconnect.

The Sims 3 Pets-Pretty much have to do the mystery trophies and finish a few miscellaneous trophies and the plat will be mine. None of them are particularly difficult.

Assassin's Creed III-I completed all the multiplayer. Will do the single player at a later date.

Red Dead Redemption-Knocking out as much of the multiplayer as I possibly can. Just started tonight and I made decent progress. Might've had more time if certain things had allowed it.

It gets better later in the game.  I remember feeling the same way where you're at in the game.

On topic: God Eater Resurrection and Terraria

Chapter 3 is a huge hassle for me. Having to jump around, shoot the leapers off the wall, while dodging the teleporters, for the little hope of activating the floodlight. Ugh.... When people said the combat was like Arkham, I was hoping for counter moves.

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD

Wrapping up Ghost Ship Extreme in Rogue Galaxy, only on Floor 56 now. Getting tougher now that there are shielded enemies, and wall enemies that you can only jump to hit. No more spamming abilities to wipe the enemy within seconds. :( Still haven't even come across the other type of enemies that you have to jump on, or the smaller guys you have to jump to attack, and so far no barriers either... ugh. The horror. Which is why I'm starting back up some other stuff while I do this.

Starting up Tales of Hearts R, again... [again]. Maybe it'll stick this time!

Trying to get more Galaga trophies. So far successful.

Edited by Elvick_