What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

• 1 month later...

Sloooowly working my way through beating the last songs needed for Taiko V and Project Diva X...

For Taiko, Oni mode is no joke, almost halfways done (using the "get 2 crowns for one song" trick)... been VERY close on a few songs recently but had just a bit too few notes left in the end to clear it.

As for Diva X... I kinda wish I had realized earlier "clear all requests" also meant all the difficulties/modes for each song in regular Story Mode, as I'd have gotten most of them out of the way already when grinding songs for item drops/modules/crystals ect. But I mostly kept to regular Hard/Extreme playthroughs over and over again, so looks like there's lots of replaying/grinding to go... I'm also NOT looking forwards to doing Ultimate Medley on extreme with 3 effects, requiring an even HIGHER score than the final event I struggled so long with (and using effect breaker, like I've been doing with a lot of the 3 effect ones, won't give me the extra point boost I need to reach those points), guess I'll just have to learn the notechart...

Edited by Zanreo

Clearing out the backlog, so I am working on a couple things, slowly but surely.

• Secret Ponchos
    • Working with a guy about an hour at a time, takes about 4 hours to get an outlaw to deathbringer. Hit the first deathbringer last night, so feel like some success is being made
  • Don't Starve
    • Taking a small break, but it's coming up quick. I just need to do the trophies related to adventure mode
  • Battlefield Hardline
    • About to start the 40,000 kill grind with a buddy of mine by playing for a bit everyday. We are both pretty good at the game, so the trophies should be achieved within the next couple months.
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
    • Just need to do the DLC. Woohoo.
  • Woah Dave!
    • Damn that 1000 pennies trophy. :facepalm:

Currently working on my PS3 multiplayer backlog, today i completed the Blur multiplayer.

F1 2014 will be completed soon.

i still want to complete the multiplayer of these games in the upcoming weeks:

• AC: Revelations
  • Bioshock 2
  • Crysis 3
  • Dead Rising 2 (and Off The Record)
  • Dead Space 3
  • Final Exam
  • Fuse
  • Lollipop Chainsaw
  • Neverdead
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Sonic Generations
  • Watch Dogs

Most of these are not long and not that difficult to get, only Bioshock 2 and Crysis 3 require a grind. But these are games that i think i will like and therefore i want to do the multiplayer for these. The ridicoulous grinds that i have on my profile are all games that i won't finish. Don't have the time and i don't want to sit through it (games like Crysis 2, F1 2010, Far Cry 2 and Red Faction Guerrila)

I maybe want to do a couple more if i have the time for it, they are: 

• Max Payne 3, already made some mp progress there
  • Mercenaries 2, have bought Bad Company 1, so if i can access the mp i can try it
  • Ragnarok Odessey Ace, looks very grindy and i don't know if i want to do it yet. So i keep this one until last 

I hope to have this all finished before the summer, hopefully the servers of these games will be up until then.

Edited by lars9612

Until I can get a group for lead and gold I'm working on gone home which will hopefully get with in a night then either assassin's creed syndicate or one of my other games with online trophies I still need. If anyone has pixel junk shooter 2 I'll help with that cause I'm missing those.

Final Fantasy XIII currently. Never did 100% it on 360 due to disliking the battle system but i dislike it less and less for each following playthrough so maybe ill net it this time around. Worse case scenario i have to shelf it for a bit then come back to it for the treasure hunter trophy later.

On 12/11/2016 at 8:51 PM, T1M1D_HER0 said:

Final Fantasy X-2. My save file was lost in a power outage with only a few trophies remaining and I haven't found the motivation to start anew until now.

The game should auto-save to the cloud unless you have disabled it or don't have PS+? Have you checked it? 

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - I'm halfway through Critical playthrough and I need to S rank gummiship regular and ex missions. What a pain this plat.

Uncharted Fight For Fortune - Cleared base game, have to clear DLCs.

Dead Space 3 - I just have to defeat the final boss in Hardcore mode for the plat, but I'll unlock this trophy after platting Dead Space 2 (I did DS3 first cause of the online trophies).

Edited by Brightblade76

Beyond Two Souls. Last night I got all the endings related to keeping everyone alive and killed Jodie for another ending so I have one more playthrough to do in duo mode. Like I did with Heavy Rain I've saved the everyone dies playthrough for last, I like the characters even less than I did in Heavy Rain (except Cole, he's awesome) so being a jerk and making everyone suffer should make the final playthrough much more entertaining :D

I tend to have a few games on the go to mix it up

PS4 - Watchdogs 2 - Early days, just enjoying my play through checking out side quests.

Vita - Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness - Working through the last Takuma play throughs before the mingame grind.

PS4 - Divinity: Original Sin - Working slowly through my Honor mode play through now pretty much everything else is done.