What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

DC Universe Online.  Got the platinum back in 2013, and I'm now going back to it and trying out the masses of new content that's been added to it since then.  I've earned about 30 DLC trophies so far, but I'm not aiming for 100%... some of the trophies just require too much time.  If I can reach maybe 60%, I'll be happy enough with that.

Watch_Dogs 2

Definitely not easy to platinum due to the games stupid mp trophies. Even though some claim the game has an easy platinum, that's not true. I hadn't played mp for god knows how long and I'm already having a hard time getting 5 bounty kills. It's ridiculously tough as the players are skilled. They hide inside buildings, lock themselves in security rooms or anywhere with locks, kills me in seconds and usually the partner kills me for the target! Screw the platinum for this...I'll get all the single player trophies and that's it.

I Wish mp trophies would die already...

I do NOT mind the odd complete 1 co-op or multiplayer match, but this shit? no thank you, Ubisoft. You can keep your platinum for this game.

Edited by veemonsticker

To venomsticker: I really enjoy your animated avatar - Jade of JCA was one of my favorite characters. ^_^

To the thread: I'm currently working on LEGO Dimensions, Psychonauts, and Sly 2. The first is a really great toy-based game (since LEGO bricks are a classic), the middle is a port of a game I really enjoyed when I was a PS2 nerd, and the last is part of a great series which beat out Jak and Daxter by a long shot - the characters looked like a Saturday cartoon but are all well animated. :D

Dishonored - Have to finish both DLCs.

Uncharted 3 - The never ending treasure hunt.

Yakuza 4 - Finishing 3rd story.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - Arcade missions, I love this game.

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - Just started this, the game is kind of rough, I don't really like it.

Entwined - Have to finish every level as the evolved dragon.