What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Just reached 50% trophy completion in DCUO.  I've earned around 40 or so DLC trophies in the last month alone, but I highly doubt that I'll aim for the ultra-rare 100% - there's far too much grinding involved for that.  There are another couple of dozen trophies that I could reasonably assume I'll earn, which will take me up to maybe 65%, or even 70% if I'm really lucky, and I may well leave it at that.  100% completion will require far more time than I can commit to it, and I have a pile of other games to play as well.

2 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

The story is actually pretty great in my opinion. You know what's funny Jango Fett got his own game and his son Boba Fett is getting his own movie in the future.:)

I'm enjoying the story a lot, good part of the game. And it is, I wonder if a Bounty Hunter sequel with Boba could ever happen though. Would love to see that, Bounty Hunter is a pretty good game, so seeing a new one with Boba could be even better.

4 minutes ago, Jyn Erso said:

I'm enjoying the story a lot, good part of the game. And it is, I wonder if a Bounty Hunter sequel with Boba could ever happen though. Would love to see that, Bounty Hunter is a pretty good game, so seeing a new one with Boba could be even better.

Yeah like for example he can crawl out of the Sarlacc Pit and seek revenge on Han Solo because he is the cause for him falling into the sarlacc pit in the first place. That would be awesome.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Yeah like for example he can crawl out of the Sarlacc Pit and seek revenge on Han Solo because he is the cause for him falling into the sarlacc pit in the first place. That would be awesome.

Or probably show what was he doing during Episode 2 and 3 after Geneosis. There's a lot of good time periods to work with, haha.

2 minutes ago, Jyn Erso said:

Or probably show what was he doing during Episode 2 and 3 after Geneosis. There's a lot of good time periods to work with, haha.

True but remember he was a kid/young clone of his father so the only thing he really knew how to do was pilot Slave 1 or at least man the guns as he did against Obi-Wan Kenobi in Ep 2. But I see what you mean a little origin story to explain how he came to be.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

I am almost done grinding to level 40 in The Division Underground. The collectibles are also almost done. both of the trophies should therefore be done on friday. If enough people join my boosting session I should have all Underground DLC trophies on friday. And then I have to start grinding the 100 extractions needed for the final trophy needed to 100% The Division :)

Finally got back to Puppeteer after several years and trying to plat it this time, mostly collectibles/do this thing X times left now (and a few 2-player ones which I just do with a second controller lol) and some "no damage in this part of the stage" ones...

Also started Little Big Planet Vita (which I got cheap at a clearance sale last year but didn't start before now) and it's got way more multiplayer trophies than I'm really comfortable with :/ I'm also not looking forwards to doing no-damage runs for EVERY level... Other than that, it's a fun game

Also slowly working my way through Yakuza 0 - "slowly" because I keep getting distracted by sidequests ect. so there's usually a while between each trophy x3

Was also playing through Idolmaster Must Songs (the Taiko no Tatsujin crossover) - but as I found out later, I kinda wish I went with red version instead of blue (they're more or less the same game with different songs available, and they share a save file and trophy list) since it has the easier songs for 2 of the really hard trophies (one 600 combo which won't even be possible on any not-Oni(hardest difficulty) song, one "clear a song on Ura Oni" aka. a harder notechart of the hardest difficulty available for a few songs). Only got those left plus one where I need to collect up a certain amount of money (by playing more live shows) which isn't hard, just grindy (I'm a little under halfways there and already cleared all shows, most of them twice). So I've put it aside for now, likely getting Red version later (more songs :D) and trying them again then - if I'm gonna grind I'd rather try that with some new songs.

Edited by Zanreo

Finished Hearthfire a couple of days back. Now I've moved on to Dawnguard, I finished the first quest yesterday so now I have the vampire ability I think I'll spend today wandering Skyrim and grinding for perk points before I go any further with the questline. 

Working on Titan Souls, Ninja Senki DX, Torquel, OlliOlli2. But I really don't know if I can do them. I'm on Gol Set no roll mode in Titan Souls and I've been there for my whole life. I switch to Ninja Senki then switch again after realizing I'm not making progress. Same with torquel then OlliOlli2 pro challenge. But I love myself so much that I am not going to force myself into completion cause I might die Lol

Need only one more trophy in Mad Max, the game was way better that i expected but those challenges are annoying. At the same time playing SAO Lost Song, the game have a silly and kinda of stupid story but i enjoy the gameplay, they could have made a more mature story and create a new main carather but the game is based on the anime so the game will never get an amazing story.

Just finished master/collectible run on Titanfall 2...have to say Richter and Viper were fucking nuisances to deal with on master difficulty (especially because I only had one battery cell for Richter), and there's no excuse for Slone to not have checkpoints during the fight. Well, all I need is gauntlet, 3 titans w/ one core, and then i'm done.

On 2/11/2017 at 9:35 AM, veemonsticker said:

Uncharted 4.

Cleared up all the multiplayer trophies, so now I'm finishing up all the single player trophies. Loving the game so far. The platinum will soon be mine!. :D

Only issue I had with the game was the damn dolphins. Too much months and boredom to get the trophy. I just need to get one more document for plat, but cba :P Multiplayer trophies were buggy when I did them (in a really good way).

18 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Just finished master/collectible run on Titanfall 2...have to say Richter and Viper were fucking nuisances to deal with on master difficulty (especially because I only had one battery cell for Richter), and there's no excuse for Slone to not have checkpoints during the fight. Well, all I need is gauntlet, 3 titans w/ one core, and then i'm done.

Only issue I had with the game was the damn dolphins. Too much months and boredom to get the trophy. I just need to get one more document for plat, but cba :P Multiplayer trophies were buggy when I did them (in a really good way).

Nice work.

How tough was crushing for you? I just played through hard mode already and that was pretty tough.

1 minute ago, veemonsticker said:

Nice work.

How tough was crushing for you? I just played through hard mode already and that was pretty tough.

I'll be honest in saying I did the exploit that 90% of other people did to get accuracy, crushing, and speedrun trophies out of the way. Though, a person could easily use the one-hit pistol w/ inf ammo cheat (does not disable trophies). But, I've earned all the rest legit (thank goodness for slo-mo cheat for Crash Bandicoot and boss fight trophy lol) And by cheat, I mean the unlockable in menu.

2 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

I'll be honest in saying I did the exploit that 90% of other people did to get accuracy, crushing, and speedrun trophies out of the way. Though, a person could easily use the one-hit pistol w/ inf ammo cheat (does not disable trophies). But, I've earned all the rest legit (thank goodness for slo-mo cheat for Crash Bandicoot and boss fight trophy lol) And by cheat, I mean the unlockable in menu.

That damn Crash game... slo-mo will certainly help me there. I nearly did it without slo-mo when the daughter played it until I got to the last jump where the end is and fell.

How's the exploit work? I'd hate to playthrough the whole game again on an even harder difficulty. Granted we have cheats and all but the game was a little long and would be a bitch to get through on crushing lol.

2 minutes ago, veemonsticker said:

That damn Crash game... slo-mo will certainly help me there. I nearly did it without slo-mo when the daughter played it until I got to the last jump where the end is and fell.

How's the exploit work? I'd hate to playthrough the whole game again on an even harder difficulty. Granted we have cheats and all but the game was a little long and would be a bitch to get through on crushing lol.

Something like this: 

You would have to delete your patches (if you're on PSNStore version, you're screwed). Yeah i sucked at Crash when I was playing PSOne all those ages ago, and I sucked at it now, lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Something like this: 

You would have to delete your patches (if you're on PSNStore version, you're screwed). Yeah i sucked at Crash when I was playing PSOne all those ages ago, and I sucked at it now, lol.

I'm screwed. 

Any workaround? or if I have to play through it once more - any weapon suggestions? It was pretty tough in some spots.

Just now, veemonsticker said:

I'm screwed. 

Any workaround? or if I have to play through it once more - any weapon suggestions? It was pretty tough in some spots.

All can say is that pistol one-shot gun (can't remember the name, but you would know it by now) + inf ammo = less hassle. Just be glad there's no fucking yetis or djinns in the game.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

All can say is that pistol one-shot gun (can't remember the name, but you would know it by now) + inf ammo = less hassle. Just be glad there's no fucking yetis or djinns in the game.

Thanks.

Yes - they were hard to kill if you didn't have a bow on you. Thankfully UC4 makes it more simple for us, no more tough spots with limited ammo and weak weapons.

Edited by veemonsticker
To put it more simple. :P