What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

working on where the wild things are ps3 game.... standard platform adventure game with collectibles. its pretty good.

only con is it seems to have a common plat :( for an out of print game.

Edited by kingdrake2

Roommate picked up the Return to Arkham, so I am currently running through Arkham Asylum, planning on getting that done this weekend hopefully, then i can start on Arkham City and possibly have those out of the way in time to go all in on Mass Effect. 

Horizon Zero Dawn: Finished everything but the story. I've been like a dog that sees something shiny and gets distracted from the main story. Fantastic game overall! 

GTA5 (PS4): Transferred MP character from 100% PS3 file before they closed the service so I have all the MP trophies, but haven't started SP.

GTA Vice City (PS4): Stopped playing cuz of HZD. Just killed Diaz to unlock his house as a safe house. Not looking forward to the grind to Godfather criminal rating. 

Will be getting Mass Effect Day 1 so that'll be added to the mixture very soon.

[Ps4] Dishonored 2 - still on my first clean hands, shadow playthrough working through it really slowly, could still be a while until i get the platinum.

[Vita] Darkest Dungeon - Just started this one but having a lot of fun. Looking foward to going for my first ultra rare plat on this account.

[Ps3] Bayonetta - Great game I just suck at it lol

working on farm simulator 14, looks like i have less acres to do than i thought. think i can pull through this no problem within a few days.

the sneak peak of what i am working after this one is Murdered: Soul Suspect (a quick platinum) for ps3.

I picked up another couple of S ranks to go towards :gold: Elite (MGSV). But I did fail another three missions I tried, Where do the Bees Sleep (mission 6) Hellbound (mission 12) and Code Talker (mission 28) where I scored A ranks. 

Starting with Where do the Bees Sleep, I dropped in at the LZ in Smasei Fort, somehow that didn't trigger an alert, booked it to the launcher, fought off the Skulls and finished in nine minutes with no alerts yet it's still only an A rank and some way off the 130,000 points I needed for S. So I'm guessing I'll need to go to the Mountain Relay Base first for another couple of mission objectives for more points unless I can find a way to finish the mission even faster. 

Hellbound went okay mostly. Restarted a few times at the Power Plant after being spotted but eventually made it through and booked it to the Central Base Camp. Had little problems there but the escape took a couple of tries. I wasn't too far off, I just need practise infiltrating the power plant quickly and I should be good. 

Code Talker, skipped the fight with the Skulls entirely by following the river and climbing the cliff next to the waterfall to save time. Somehow on the first attempt, I made it to the LZ but then I realized I wasn't carrying Code Talker, an enemy must've grabbed him off me while I was sprinting from the mansion :facepalm: The restart cost me the S rank so if I look after him next time I should be good. I can't believe I ran about 400 metres without realizing I wasn't carrying him :lol:

I went for those three now since I thought they'd give me some trouble, but nothing some practice won't fix. 

Horizon, of course. Done two cauldrons, cleared 3 corrupted zones, currently upgrading my pouches. Got some new outfits. I love my Nora ropecaster. Does anybody know why I can't go past the prologue campsite? It says I'm "leaving play area" and then it reloads my save. Like what the heck? I fucking love the override, and stealth strikes. 

• Like 1

Working on Cleaning up my Profile and with that raising up my Completion %.

Goal is to get from 71% to 85%, currently on 77%.

I am at 99 played games now and will not start Nr. 100 until i reached that goal...

Hope that i reach this goal somewhere in the summer.

Game i'm playing now is Stardew Valley, so that wil a while..

Dark Souls III: Still in the early stages, gotta muster up the courage to battle the cursed tree and crystal mage.

Hotline Miami: Finished the game and need to get most of the misc trophies, however getting A+ on all chapters is probably not gonna happen.

inFamous Festival of Blood: Finished the game and just have to do the online and all abilities trophies for 100%.

Slender The Arrival: Just started, at 14% on trophy completion.

Just platted Orc Slayer yesterday, the worst game I've ever played in PS4. I was planning to go make a EU account just to buy the EU version to stack the trophies, but after going through that abysmal shit, I changed my mind. I might be a trophy whore but I am not going to make my self suffer for it. Just downloaded Heavy Rain (PS4), going to start my first play-through once college assignments and other obligations die down a bit, perhaps late next week.