What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Grinding Demon Fangs in Okami HD because I was a bit late (3 towns late) in figuring out how to get them from the enemies. It's slightly tedious, since you have to do a special move after you've defeated an enemy. I believe I need 600 for the end game total screen, so am thinking if I can earn 150 for now, I should be good. 

Currently working on Psycho Pass which is fairly easy after all the super long RPG platinums like like the XIII trilogy and all the Tales games. I was contemplating on working on Tales of Zestiria but hated the game and found it really boring, so I couldn't bring myself to play anymore. FFX was another, but that I never managed to win the chocobo mini game or the dodge 200 bolts as I was pretty bad at those mini games. After Psycho Pass, I'm going to do Tales of Berseria, Stein's Gate and then FFXV. 

I picked up another seven S ranks today (MGSV) so I'm down to nine remaining. I managed to develop an upgrade for the parasite armour too which should help for mission 45. I tried it out on another mission to see exactly how it works and it looks like I might be able to run straight for the tanks, though I tested against fire from assault rifles and sniper rifles, not tank shells. I've probably overestimated how powerful the armour is and I'll be sent into orbit :lol:

I'm still a bit off the pace with mission 12, I thought of doing a no traces run for a guaranteed S rank but I'd assume the ending would negate it since I have no choice but to open fire. It occurred to me later that I could use the delivery point to mail myself from the power plant to the base camp and save a few minutes, so I'll give that a try tomorrow when I get back from work. 

• Like 1

Working on finishing up the available online trophies on For Honor currently. Dont know if ill go for the plat as i might suck too much for the highest difficulty in single player.

After that it will be Skyrim as i already started a tad when my internet went down and couldnt play the former.

• Like 1

Hunting grounds + collectibles + corrupted zones before doing Looming Shadow mission on Horizon. Currently level 43, and hoping that I have all side quests done (always another homestead to discover, to get additional missions...sigh). If everything goes right, I should get plat after beating Looming Shadow. After that, I'll be cleaning up Rise of Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4. Maybe start Dishonored after?

• Like 1

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Dear Compile Heart and maybe Ideal Factory, please lessen or make it faster to get those Lily Rank in future HDN games. This one is the most boring Lily grind I've done so far. Arigatou gozaimasu.

I only played for an hour today but that was enough time to rack up another three S ranks (MGSV). Six to go! I had a look at some of the mission objectives I'll need for :silver: Executed. It looks pretty simple, plus I got a reward last week for collecting 40% of them, I've picked up more since then so it shouldn't be too much of a grind. Tomorrow I'll get the S rank for the prologue + mission tasks so I don't have to do it twice and do the same for the epilogue if I have time. 

3 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

starting on lego batman 3 and DLC.... going to really enjoy this one.

ps3 version is the last one remaining, as a bonus i may finish quicker than my fastest ps4 time.

Dunno how you can enjoy that game. The voice acting was terrible, while the races were decent. But to each their own...I guess.

I'm about to try and finish off the last of my S ranks (MGSV). I'm down to 5 remaining including mission twelve, Hellbound (still!). I tried mailing myself from the power plant to the base camp on my last attempt which saved time, but I took too long to escape from Sahelanthropus and missed out by 146 points. 

I still have the total stealth version of Pitch Black to do too, so I'm gonna bring Quiet along and see if we can traq snipe our way through. She's already helped a ton with S ranks by clearing a route for me while I advance. In fact there's been a couple of missions where I did nothing but stand at the landing zone with Pequod (our chopper) while she assassinated our targets :lol: 

16 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Dunno how you can enjoy that game. The voice acting was terrible, while the races were decent. But to each their own...I guess.

i don't really pay attention to the story on the second playthrough, i just like the action and collecting plus seeing trophy after trophy pop up :). but i do agree with some of your key points.

Just unlocked the :gold: Elite trophy (MGSV). Now I'm moving on to :silver: Executed (complete all mission objectives). I connected online in game and noticed I had a reward for completing 50% of them, so I'm already halfway there. I'm gonna take a short break since I've been playing for about six hours and knock off a few of the objectives tonight. 

Digimon World: Next Order, trying to max out my town and it's slow going for these red digizoits, can only find them in one spot and I'm lucky to get more than 2 per day. :/ Blue and Black are not this difficult to find. Got blue out the butt.

Also getting more Digimon to join my town, and slowly working toward the rebirth 20 times trophy and basically every other trophy left. Slow going.