What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

15 hours ago, Ye Olde Dragon said:

Maybe. But I need the complete Daedric Quests and the 50 Dungeons and Books. At the Moment I'm working on the Golden Touch Trophy. I didn't saved the Money and need a little more than 25.000 for the 100.000 Gold now. -_-

Noticed you just reached 100,000 in a period of about 5 hours. How did you do it? :blink: 

Edited by ee28max

10 hours ago, ee28max said:

Noticed you just reached 100,000 in a period of about 5 hours. How did you do it? :blink: 

Ye Olde Dragon probably has a better method, but a lot of people just buy/mine iron ore for smithing iron daggers and then enchant them before selling them. You could probably reach 100,000 gold that way in a few hours. Or you could also buy the Transmute spell tome if you haven't already to convert iron and silver ore to gold to make more valuable stuff like jewellery, gems will add even more value to them too. 

Another thing you could do is ignore it for now, it's pretty easy to accumulate that much gold naturally by looting dungeons on your quests, or at least get pretty close to it by the time you're done with a few major quest lines, If you come up just short sell all your stuff and reload :lol: 

On topic. I'm about to start playing The Walking Dead: Michonne. I needed to play something that requires minimal effort after the restartathon I endured in the opening hours of MGS4's Big Boss run. 

• Like 2

Almost done with Hitman on the PS4..

Then i'm going back to my backlog on the PS3.

First game to do, Dragon age Inq.    

50% of me is looking forward to play this fantastic game again(PS4 version on platinum).
50% is afraid of the long loading times on the PS3..

14 hours ago, ee28max said:

I didn't started with 0 Gold. I owned 72.000 Gold with my Thieves Guild Character when I started and with the Thieves Guild Handler (Golum Ei in Solitude in the Tavern has 4.000 Gold every 48 in game Hours) and "clearing" every House in Solitude, the 28.000 was no Problem.

BtW. now I have a big Problem with the 50 Dungeons and Books. I started a new Character and have to hunt all that Stuff. Buhuuuuu!!! :rolleyes: My best Character had only 19 Dungeons and an other 18 Books. It seems to be a longer Journey than I tought... But it's OK. First I'll collect all 15 Daedric Artefacts and then the both Trophy's are my last ones for the Platinum.

Edited by Ye Olde Dragon
  • Like 1

The Sims 3: Pets. Fortunately, that horrible Town Map glitch hasn't occurred again..and I'm progressing slowly. I'm starting Dig Dug later this week to get in one last platinum for April. After that, i'll start The Silver Case before moving into The Nonary Games, Need For Speed, and Persona 5. Still grinding away on Persona 4 Golden in the meantime. 

11 hours ago, Ye Olde Dragon said:

I didn't started with 0 Gold. I owned 72.000 Gold with my Thieves Guild Character when I started and with the Thieves Guild Handler (Golum Ei in Solitude in the Tavern has 4.000 Gold every 48 in game Hours) and "clearing" every House in Solitude, the 28.000 was no Problem.

BtW. now I have a big Problem with the 50 Dungeons and Books. I started a new Character and have to hunt all that Stuff. Buhuuuuu!!! :rolleyes: My best Character had only 19 Dungeons and an other 18 Books. It seems to be a longer Journey than I tought... But it's OK. First I'll collect all 15 Daedric Artefacts and then the both Trophy's are my last ones for the Platinum.

Of course, I knew you didn't start with 0 gold. Looks like I'll be doing the Thieves Guild then. I'll be starting with the dungeons and books soon :). Yep, it's a long journey. Good luck on collecting all 15 Daedric Artifacts and hope it doesn't glitch on you ;).

• Like 1

After staring at both game cases for around ten minutes this morning, I've decided to start Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance rather than Peace Walker. Since I platinumed the Phantom Pain not too long ago and Peace Walker from what I've read seems similar I'll stick Revengeance in there to break it up.

Playing Motorstorm Apocalypse now, also will start a boost for Dead Island Riptide tonight, will help out a friend of mine out with that, will be fun because i love that game.

Next week i hope to get at least 5 multiplayers done on PS4, all easier ones of course. I'm also working on Killzone Shadow Fall because that multiplayer becomes a lot more doable now you can do it against bots, this is much more fun for me because as someone with a usual KD of under 0,3 i really hate online shooters, i have to boost them

started on lego harry potter years 5-7 since last night. looks to be one of those open and shut platinums (no glitches whatsoever) plus i have some prior knowledge in finishing this game.

god of war may be the next one (depends on certain factors).

Edited by kingdrake2

working on injustice going through the star labs missions currently at 188 cant seem to beat this level well get the 3rd star this game is a lot tougher than mk9 :/

just beat mission 188 shortly after I posted xD 

Edited by Mizztec

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (I'll never be able to spell that without spellcheck). Finished the story, I might go for :gold: Amateur Radio Operator on my next playthrough as well as some chapter specific and combat trophies. I read somewhere that there's something like 400 - 500 codec conversations, but the story was over so quickly (who thought anyone would ever say that about a Metal Gear?) I could use some context. 

• Like 1

I'm on Jimmy's Vendetta DLC for Mafia II. It is such sh!te! This is the third day I've been waiting around while using the glitch to achieve 1,000 miles in vehicles. I'm at 741 miles now so hoping this will be completed today. It wouldn't be so bad if you could leave it running but the game pauses every ten minutes... So far this is the most ridiculous trophy I've come across, especially since I completed the DLC driving 80 miles. I'll never understand why they put this trophy into the game - I'm really hating a game I loved before this - was that their intention, to drive people mad?

working on injustice so close to plat should have it done sometime today currently level 98/100 I wouldn't be near that high if it wasn't for the turbo controller >.<. almost done with ultimate battler just need the hero's only battle. but as of right now I'm grinding out the 200 matches online