What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)

- I currently have 2 saves:

1. Daedric Quests (Oblivion Walker)
  2. Thieves Guild (One With The Shadows and Thief)

So, currently I have 25 locks picked and 26 pockets picked. I'm first finishing the main Thieves Guild quests, so I can exchange my armor to Tonilla and start with the Radiant quests from Delvin. I will then save the Oblivion Walker trophy to be my last trophy before the platinum.

• Like 1

Finished my second playthrough of Metal Gear Rising, focused mainly on chapter specific and combat trophies. Tomorrow I'll start a third playthrough and go for the collectables, and the other half of :gold: Amateur Radio Operator

• Like 1

Finally working on the DLC trophies for Skyrim on PS3. Already got Hearthfire done, and one trophy apiece from Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Also working on FFXV on the PS4. Might check out a few of the new PS+ games this week too.

On ps 3 Borderlands 2.Getting gunzerking for 90 seconds.My most demanding bronze.Then 2 another shorter ones and I got it.Always played sniper.Great game tho.

Ps 4 Resident 7 and Assassin's Creed Syndicate .Just a matter of time.

Popped three collectable Metal Gear Rising trophies today, so one more collectable to go. The :gold: Amateur Radio Operator trophy didn't pop for me though so I'll try again tomorrow. I'm getting ready to move on, but there's still another couple of playthroughs in this to sweep up what I can. I want to try and beat one of the bosses on hard mode without taking damage too, just one and I'll take it and run :lol:

• Like 1

Made some progress on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim today:

-Locks picked: 33

-Pockets picked: 36

-Daedric quests completed: 1

So, I completed the Discerning the Transmundane quest and got the Oghma Infinium book and started doing the level up glitch at my house, Breezehome, in Whiterun. I increased from Level 17 (which I got there by myself and legit) to Level 81 (with the glitch). I learned that perks are limited and cannot be spent on all skills. So, I only used them on Sneak, Speech, Pickpocketing and Lockpicking. Should be getting the :silver: Thief trophy by tomorrow and also become the Master of the Thieves Guild. Should then be left with :silver: Oblivion Walker for the platinum :).   

• Like 1

Almost done with Metal Gear Rising. Finally popped :gold: Amateur Radio Operator and finished up the collectible trophies today, there's still a couple more quick trophies and a grindy bronze I can earn from chapter select. I played through it on hard mode but couldn't manage to defeat a boss without taking damage but I'm not bothered. It's given me my 1000th trophy and 3rd rarest trophy so I'm happy enough to move on soon. Either to The Last of Us or Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.

Almost done with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. All I have left is :silver: Oblivion Walker and the platinum will be mine! After I became the Master of the Thieves Guild, I already started fast travelling to the locations of the Daedric quests. Should be done soon :).

• Like 3