What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I usually work on 3 games at a time, one on the Vita, one on the PS3 and one on the PS4. I keep that pretty regular to keep things fresh and not get burnt out on one game.

Currently, I'm working on the following:

PS4: The Talos Principle

PS3: inFamous 2

Vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hotdog_president said:

I usually work on 3 games at a time, one on the Vita, one on the PS3 and one on the PS4. I keep that pretty regular to keep things fresh and not get burnt out on one game.

Currently, I'm working on the following:

PS4: The Talos Principle

PS3: inFamous 2

Vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Wish I could play multiple games at the same time.

PS4: Life is Strange - Just started, so nothing really to work on.

Vita: Dokuro - I was planning on doing 10 levels per day, but got stuck on one level. I just couldn't get the timing right, so I'll try to do 13 levels today.

i typically have a primary focus, and a couple break games for when the primary objective is a huge grind. So without further ado, 

Primary Objective: 40,000 kills in Battlefield Hardline

Break Games: Any Call of Duty Zombie trophies

Helldivers for PS4. All that's left is the 100,000 kills and level 25 for platinum. Also have to do the upgrades for all non-DLC strategems. 

My primary trophy hunting focus is Skyrim. I did get frustrated by Skyrim, due to the crashing you get, when you have progressed so-far into the game. So I took a break, and picked up Bloodborne for awhile. Nearly finished Bloodborne too now.

I'm taking a short break from Metal Gear Rising to put a couple of hours into a new Skyrim save. I've decided on a Nord tank build and I'm staying away from quests, raiding dungeons and smithing are my favourite things to do so that's pretty much going to be my entire game. If only I could permanently clear out Halted Stream Camp and make it a home :awesome: 

I'll throw The Phantom Pain in at some point too. It's been about four weeks since I last played so I must have an immense amount of resources via automatic mining to help finish off building FOB 2. I'll probably drag Quiet out to raid for more resources too. 

I'm just noticing how much I like stealing stuff. 

• Like 1

Currently making some nice progress in my Grounded Plus Playthrough for The Last of Us. Im currently in the snow section with Ellie - a part that can be quite frustrating :D . I hope that I can get this done in the coming 2 weeks as I have a big chunk to study :(

I'm about to get back to Metal Gear Rising. There's three trophies I want to earn tonight, :bronze: Great Escape, :bronze: Surprise Attack and :bronze: Demilitarized Zone. Demilitarized Zones gonna be a grind so I've found a livestream of a dude playing MGS1 on extreme difficulty for entertainment :popcorn:

Finishing up Period Cube today so I can start The Silver Case for this week. I'll also throw in History: Legends of War Patton and Tales of the Borderlands in there. Then I can hopefully get around to finishing Persona 4, starting Persona 5 and Need for Speed before moving on to Nonary Games, Time & Eternity, and the two Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows games (ick)

PS4: Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime Plat
PS3: Think it's time to reboot my neglected PS3. Possiblyyyyy gonna try plat Assassin's Creed 2 (tho my brother says it's a grind) or just finishing Final Fantasy XIII because I kinda want to play XV on PS4.

PS3: Atelier Meruru - just started

PS4: Life is Strange - on Episode 2

Vita: Ayesha Plus - just need to follow the story until I can defeat the last boss. Hopefully, I can manage to alchemize the ultimate weapons this time and beat those bosses.

Edited by Edunstar84

I'm currently gonna work on Alpha Protocol's platinum and PSN Shake's Spears!' 100%. First I'm gonna Restore File System then Rebuild Database on my PS3's safemode, since Alpha Protocol's Game Data corrupted and asked me to quit the game and delete it. Fingers crossed, hope this works so I can finally get the platinum. I think I should've done the same to Hitman: Absolution. 

This is what showed up on the screen when Alpha Protocol's Game Data corrupted:

"Game Data is corrupt. Please quit the game and delete installed data."

Hopefully after Restoring File System and Rebuilding Database, this will be fixed :unsure:.

Edited by ee28max

finished skylander trap team within the past hour

going to start on stein's gate within the afternoon (ps3) i have a guide on how to plat it 100%. just gotta follow directions and enjoy reading the text since it is a visual novel.

its my first one.

Edited by kingdrake2