What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I'm still pushing through Alpha Protocol, but the Game Data corruption is killing me and stopping me from platting it -_-. Just 1 more trophy in Shake Spears! for my first ever PSN 100%. Not too long to earn it, I just need to upgrade a little more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Denvirus said:

Currently working on the Modern Warfare Remastered campaign and the Advanced Warfare DLC trophies. Trying to clean out my PS4's hard drive a bit since the Call of Duty games take up so much space with DLC.

Forgot - also working on Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate for the Vita as a side when I am unable to play PS4 due to the wife. Already done the majority as part of the first playthrough, just need to get a 100 hit combo and beat Penguin and Black Mast as the final boss (two more playthroughs).

Well, I was on Resident evil: Operation Raccoon city, grinding for more Xp to buy all weapons and abilities. Needless to say takes a long time. I spent 4 hours already. Oh well, I'm taking a break. Also, doing the spec ops mission in one particular trophy where u have to kill super tyrants. It wasn't easy. I tried with a friend and 2 Ai. No luck I'll try later on by myself with AI. Hopefully I'd fulfill all the remaining trophies of raccoon city and get this done with a plat?✌

• Like 3

Let's see... Before running the Kingdom Hearts series I still have to do....

1. Plat P5 = currently at Ship Palace
  2. After P5, play and plat Transistor
  3. Play and plat Hotline Miami
  4. Play and plat inFamous First Light

Hopefully by the end of May I got all these platine then Kingdom Hearts time =P 

• Like 1

working on vanquish  just playing through story on hard trying to get all collectibles in 1 run but I failed with that missed 1 collectible on act 2. I still need to do 1 more playthrough a no death run but that shouldn't be to hard on easy then all thats left would be the 6 challenges :)

I've seen enough of Fallout 4 to decide I'm going for the platinum and maybe the 100% (six DLC's though, why?!). I'll wait and see how much I'm enjoying it when the platinum pops before I decide if I want to keep going. For now, I'll play the game as I normally would (probably terribly). And yes, I know to create three saves when the story starts to branch, preparation is the key to success...along with not getting my face clawed off.

4 hours ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

I've seen enough of Fallout 4 to decide I'm going for the platinum and maybe the 100% (six DLC's though, why?!). I'll wait and see how much I'm enjoying it when the platinum pops before I decide if I want to keep going. For now, I'll play the game as I normally would (probably terribly). And yes, I know to create three saves when the story starts to branch, preparation is the key to success...along with not getting my face clawed off.

Only 2 of the DLC's take a bit of time. One of them literally takes 20 minutes if you already have the materials :b

To OP - Currently boosting Bf4 dlc trophies with friends. When they're not on its either the new bo3 dlc, AC Unity dlc or Fallout 4 dlc. Yes, I have a lot of dlc to catch up on :P!

Edited by ryankamal1998

Currently working on WWE 2017 on the PS4. The career mode is such a grind. I was also playing Motor strike on the PS4 but just found out that there is like 4 glitched trophies for that game so i cant even get the platinum for it and on the PS3 i'm playing Turbo: super stunt squad this game is really bad and has a endless amount of collectibles for me to collect.

D00M3D_UK_.png

Completely concentrating on Atelier Meruru at the moment. Currently at about 16,000 on Yr 2 month 9. I don't really know if I'm ahead or behind. I just hope I have enough time to make ultimate weapons, otherwise I might have to do 3 playthroughs.

On 2017-5-17 at 1:16 AM, ryankamal1998 said:

Only 2 of the DLC's take a bit of time. One of them literally takes 20 minutes if you already have the materials :b

Sweet, thanks for the info! I'll keep an eye on them over the next few weeks incase they're on sale at some point, I'm not sure how much money I want to spend on a potentially 20 minute long DLC :lol:

OT. Tried out the first quest given to me by Preston but I had to retreat since I was getting my ass beat. I'm guessing the enemies I was sent after are a much higher level than me and I was too heavily outnumbered to stand much of a chance. Tried a few different strategies but too much firepower was coming my way, I'll come back later when I've levelled up and have some decent armour and weapons.

So instead I razed most of Sanctuary to the ground so I can rebuild it from scratch. Already built two new houses with power, properly designed living rooms, kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms, we've got water, food, basketball courts outside, I've essentially turned Fallout into The Sims, apocalypse edition.

• Like 1

P5: Need to get back to it as I've been playing Yakuza 0 pretty much every day. Last left off at the Museum Palace in NG+.

Yakuza 0: On Chapter 10 and grinding out money to level up my properties in the Media King area. A bit boring, but hopefully I'll finish the Kamurocho Realty subplot soon.