What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Im almost done with Metro Last Light. I have got all miscellaneous trophies. Now I am doing my collectibles playthrough while speedrunning the game :). After that I'll have to do one more playthrough to get the good ending and the platinum. After that I'll probably concentrate on finally 100% Overwatch :D

Guacamelee right now, playing as Tostada instead of Juan.  Doing a normal playthrough to collect everything to 100%, since I do not want to pull my hair out in hard mode is all xD

And yes, I did collect my first orb... by mistake actually, I had found a secret and thought it would be a heart piece in that chicken maze... was an orb at the end instead, which was lucky :D

Edited by DrakeHellsing

started just cause 2, going to trek for a 5% platinum.

feels like a sandbox version of a shooting game (which it seems to be). love it so far yet playing on the hardened difficulty. isn't too bad yet.

though seems most can't find all the vehicles so i will just have to jump into every one i see :(.

Edited by kingdrake2

I'm working on the following:

1. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor for PS4. I pre-ordered Shadow of War last week, and I figured this was a good time to re-play SoM before it comes out in August.

2. inFAMOUS 2 on PS3. Got it cheap on a sale a few weeks ago.

3. God of War on Vita. Played this game multiple times, but it's such a fun hack-n-slash that I just keep coming back!

Just got the 100% for the "Hearts of Stone" dlc of The Witcher 3. A great story in my opinion, with a darker tone this time. The Ofieri quest glitched on me, so I started a new game (only for the dlc) and got it without any trouble after one hour.

I read that "Blood and Wine" is even better, so I can't wait to start it.

• Like 1

Fallout 4. I was gonna keep going with the main quest after doing some construction in Sanctuary but I've decided to do some side quests instead. I realized after my last fight that I need to level up some more (currently 15). I got through it but it I went through a few more med items and ammo that I would've liked. I've been relying on stealth mostly but I'll need to protect myself properly when I have to fight too so I'll aim for around level 25 and invest in some damage resistance and output perks before I keep going with the main story and hopefully pick up the side quests trophy while I'm at it.

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

Fallout 4. Beginning to plan out the platinum. The guide says to make three separate saves and finish each factions quests when I get the choice to align with one of them but I've already done the Minutemen quests and popped their trophies, but haven't actually finished their storyline. I wonder then if I could do the same with the Railroad, just play through their questline until I've popped their trophies then follow the guide from there. So I'd join the Institute, finish their quests then reload and join the Brotherhood of Steel and finish the game with them since they're my preferred faction. 

I'll figure it out later. As for today, I'm tired from work so I'm gonna take it easy and improve my settlements and maybe hunt down and improve some badly needed decent armour.