What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I'm about halfway through Uncharted 1 and hope to plow through the rest of it right afterwards. We'll see how I'm feeling by the time I'm done.  Crushing difficulty can definitely crush your spirits. 

On the side I just started playing 3 on 3 freestyle, and been playing Paladins on and off.

Fallout 4. Levelled up to level 22 today and invested in damage resistance and damage output perks so combats a lot easier even without decent armour. I can't seem to find good armour anywhere. I'll keep doing side quests for now until I'm level 25, I think I made the mistake of trying to create a character who's good at everything in the beginning. Now I'm playing to my strengths (stealth and close range combat) so I want a couple of more perks before I go back to the main quest. 

• Like 3

As of now, I am currently working on the trophies for the following three games. Will I achieve the platinum trophy for any of the three? Not sure, but I will be trying to get as many of the trophies in all three games that I can. Of the three games below, I am sure that I can get the plat for Senran Kagura (if I apply myself) and possibly the one for Valkyrie Drive (if I push myself).

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! (PS4)

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (PS Vita)

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni (PS Vita)

• Like 3

Too many things!!! ¬_¬

PS4 - Persona 5 ( Giving myself a deadline of the end of the month, ready for valkyria revolution and FFXII I'm 54 hrs in so cant be too far from the end), Prey, Dead effect 2

PS Vita - Trails of cold steel

PS3 - Tears to Tiara 2, Resident evil Darkside chronicles

Nintendo Swith - Disgaea 5 complete

PC - Sakura Dungeon

Finished UC1 crushing so I'll be cleaning up the last few trophies and getting the plat soon!  Got some speed runs to do.  I'll also do the DLC trophies soon as well except Brutal cuz that's crazy.  Maybe someday but not now lol.

Also I found myself wandering back into UC4 MP and tried survival for the first time.

Working on Mafia 3 plat. First thing I did was first do my research on all the possible bugs and glitches in the game. As of update 1.08 all seems fine with the trophies popping when they supposed to....................and I hope I've not jinx myself now :giggle:

Fallout 4. Had one of those days where everything fell into place. Finally found some good armour I can upgrade and a silenced pistol. It's a basic one but with my perks in damage output for non automatic weapons and the damage multiplier from sneaking attacks it puts regular enemies down in a shot or two, suits my style of play much better. I'll probably need something more powerful later on but it'll do for now. Also got the trophy for completing ten side quests which brought me a few XP away from level 25. I have all the perks I wanted so I'm ready to go on with the main quest. 

Also earned an insane amount of caps, ammo and medical supplies/drugs today. So I turned drug dealer and bought myself a house in Diamond City with the money and spent about an hour going DIY SOS on it. Not sure if the game will eventually despawn the plates and glasses I've laid out in the kitchen but it'd better fucking not...I spent a good while getting that crystal decanter to stand up straight.

• Like 3