What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

On 6/26/2017 at 8:24 AM, Tondenga7200 said:

Recently got the platinum trophy for COD: Modern Warfare 3. The game I'm working on now is Grand Theft Auto:IV which will be my 40th platinum. I'm not looking forward to the multiplayer grind though. 

Congrats on the plat, mate! :yay: Will be working on it in a few weeks or so. Good luck on Grand Theft Auto IV. Beware of the MP filled with hackers though, you might wanna do all the boosting in private lobbies. :) 

• Like 2

Fallout 4.  Just five trophies from the platinum now. Today I earned :silver: Mercenary for completing 50 miscellaneous objectives and two more silvers for crafting trophies. Tomorrow I'll hunt down some Behemoths for :bronze: The Bigger They Are and then wander around completing side quests and crafting stuff to sell since I still need to reach level 50 (currently 40) and I'll need 10,800 caps to go towards building settlements for :bronze: Benevolent Leader later on. I still need to hack 50 terminals so I'll do that on my travels too. 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2017 at 7:19 PM, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Arkham Asylum (PS4)...I suck at combat (well with all these stun baton/machete fuckers around), so I very much doubt I'll get the plat :( 

Keep working with it... I remember a time where I sucked with the combat as well. One day it just clicked for me. When I stopped button mashing and actually planned out my attacks it was seamless in regards to the combat. There really isn't a game out there that has a better combat system IMO.

My current lineup I'm working on is a follows:

PS4: Watch_Dogs 2

PS3: inFAMOUS 2

Vita: Zero Time Dilemma

Edited by hotdog_president

Grinding those AMBIENT free-plays in The Saboteur there are 1300 in order to get the platinum they are fun to do yet very boring and repetitive at the same time, the game itself is okay loads of fun and killing around but not so special to mark on my Top 10 list.

add to that Aiming hopelessly to win the Online Draft in FIFA 16 which i deserve but ain't so lucky enough to get it and started Life is strange and enjoying it so far.

Edited by Aboelsas

I'm mainly working on Injustice 2, getting my characters leveled up.  Starting to work on the 200 online matches as well.  Aside from that, I really just need to replay part of the Story mode for the extra paths, and perform a few more Super moves, and that's about it.

6 hours ago, hotdog_president said:

Keep working with it... I remember a time where I sucked with the combat as well. One day it just clicked for me. When I stopped button mashing and actually planned out my attacks it was seamless in regards to the combat. There really isn't a game out there that has a better combat system IMO.

My current lineup I'm working on is a follows:

PS4: Watch_Dogs 2

PS3: inFAMOUS 2

Vita: Zero Time Dilemma

Yeah, if I can't get it shareplayed, I'll eventually get the combat challenges done through much practice. I don't want this go unplatted like my PS3 one.

Fallout 4. Just earned :bronze: The Harder They Fall. Only four away from the platinum but it'll still be a while before I earn it because I'm playing the game normally from this point until I reach level 50 and also until I enough caps to build clinics to help with the Benevolent Leader trophy. I'm not in a rush since there's still a lot of things for me to do and places to explore. 

At the moment Modern Warfare Remastered is my number one priority, but a friend of mine convinced me to pick up Payday 2 which again adds a lot of trophies to my backlog. The good thing is thst  I have a lot of free time in the next week so I hope I can get some stuff done :D

Got the Fallout 4 platinum today so now I've moved on to sorting out my settlements. Luckily I didn't help out too many during my playthrough so there aren't many settlers on the map. What I might do is build Sanctuary up a little more and move some in there, then build a new settlement at Red Rocket and move the remaining settlers into Starlight Drive In. I figure the less occupied settlements I have then I won't have to deal with them being attacked so much. Also the three I mentioned are all pretty close to each other and I'm mostly based at either Sanctuary or Diamond City so I'll save time with not having to travel across the entire map. 

Once my OCD is satisfied which should take a couple of days, I'll move on to the Talos Principle. 

Going to resurrect another game from my backlog graveyard, Knack.

I'll try to plat it before I head off to the army in 2 weeks. If I do, I'll try to get as many trophies in Fallout 4's final DLC nuke world in the remaining time.

Edited by jaehyun1009

Fallout 4. Upgraded and crammed all my settlers into three settlements today. Sanctuary got the treatment first, followed by Red Rocket Truck Stop and finally Abernathy Farm. I didn't realize you can't remove the people who founded a settlement away from it so I left them with enough food, water and defence. Whatever happens to them I'm not getting involved, I don't have time to help everyone in every corner of the map. 

So with just three settlements to look after near my base I'll save a ton of time travelling when they're under attack since I travel everywhere on foot, plus the frequency of me having to respond to an attack is reduced as well as everything being easier to keep track of. 

Next up, I have one remaining active quest other than radiant quests which is visiting the Museum of Witchcraft so I'll head there tomorrow. No idea what I'm going to find but whatever it is, that'll be the last I'll see of Fallout until I finish The Talos Principle. 

Just S-ranked all the main missions on UNS4's Boruto DLC. They were easy as can be, though I don't like Boruto's voice acting. Thinking the DLC fights were even easier than UNS3! 

That said, I may work on finally platting UNS4 and Tomb Raider: DE -- just some s-ranks left and I've finished all those damn online trophies on TR. Maybe I'll try out Wolfenstein New Order/Ratchet & Clank/Infamous First Light

The Talos Principle. Finished all the puzzles in World A and finished tonight roughly halfway through World B. I'm trying to do these without resorting to googling the solution, I've came close a couple of times but after a few minutes I either figure it out or the solution hits me out of nowhere and leaves me feeling incredibly stupid. I'll pick up from where I left off tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

The Talos Principle. Finished all the puzzles in World A and finished tonight roughly halfway through World B. I'm trying to do these without resorting to googling the solution, I've came close a couple of times but after a few minutes I either figure it out or the solution hits me out of nowhere and leaves me feeling incredibly stupid. I'll pick up from where I left off tomorrow. 

Good luck at the end of the game... some of those puzzles were confusing! I shamefully had to google the last 10 or so in order to get the game over with, but still enjoyed the game nonetheless!

6 minutes ago, hotdog_president said:

Good luck at the end of the game... some of those puzzles were confusing! I shamefully had to google the last 10 or so in order to get the game over with, but still enjoyed the game nonetheless!

Yeah I can't shake the feeling of dread everytime I see a red sigil on the signposts, those get me stumped everytime. How good is the feeling when you finally figure it out though? I'm enjoying it too and it's prettier than I expected. I've spent half my day taking screenshots :D Thanks man, congrats on getting the platinum already ;)