What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

My main focus right now is platinum Alpha Protocol. However, I do seem to be a bit stuck on that attempt at the moment. For some reason I can't get Marburg to fight to the death hence no trophy for doing so and no platinum

I still need to finish the game on hard so either way I'm going to have to restart and maybe go a different route on a fresh save and see what happens.

I started hunting in June. I'm working on going through games already on my trophy list and cleaning up my completion average. So many of them are crappy games that came from PS plus and I dipped into them for a couple of hours to check them out and wish I could get them gone. There will just have to be some that live on the bottom of my list because I really just simply didn't enjoy them enough to do the work of grabbing trophies. 

Specifically: Shadow of Mordor and Teslagrad is what I will be finishing this week. 

Edited by Toogie53
Horrible typos!!

I'm going back to Fallout 4. I'll play for fun for a few days before I get started on the DLC. There's still a decent amount of locations I've still not explored which I assume will lead to quests, plus I want to level up some more. I read the Far Harbour location is completely irradiated so I'll go for the perk that prevents radiation damage so I won't have to worry about it later. 

Played though another Fallout 4 quest this morning to keep that going and went up another level to go towards my perks in endurance but mainly Grim Fandango today. Just stopped at roughly the halfway point. I'll probably do the same again tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Bully. One grind is out of the way (travel 50km on the skateboard). Still got 100km on the bike to do but I'm about to do the BMX races first to add some mileage. Come to think of it I still have some other stuff to do so I might as well do all that first and use the bike to get around to rack up even more miles.