Project Platinum: LEGO (under construction)

Kevvik

Welcome!  I counted 20 but you've got a bunch in progress so you should be stacking up soon. 

I'm still updating from the old post so anyone who posted to that or was already logged, please be patient and I'll get to you soon.

Also, the page for the original artist of the banner and awards seems to be absent.  If you are out there and have copies/links of the previous artwork, I would love to have it for this incarnation.

I was wondering, can I help you with the remaining individuals that you still need to put on this list? Just give me some names and I'll count how many Lego plats they've earned and I'll share them with you. That way this PP came be fully complete much faster. :)

Edited by marvelboy10

1 hour ago, Kevvik said:

Welcome!  I counted 20 but you've got a bunch in progress so you should be stacking up soon. 

Ah my bad man you are correct and I can not count ha ha - 20 plats it is for me then, I'll edit my post to reflect it. Much appreciated :) 

Here I found this in my Checklist

wB13fby.png&key=58bc4a54a438a1dfb75e62ba(Don`t know if this is the old Lego PP Gold Rank or some other PP like Marvel or Batman)

Here`s all the platinum bricks(I like the sound of that :awesome:) I have so far

1. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean 1S404b41.png
  2. Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues 1Sf1b52d.png
  3. Lego Harry Potter: Years 1–4(PS3) 1S410111.png
  4. Lego Harry Potter: Years 5–7(PS3) 1S1a681a.png
  5. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes(PS3) 1Sd59a01.png
  6. Lego The Lord of the Rings(PS3) 1S05d5ea.png
  7. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 1Sf36974.png
  8. The Lego Movie Videogame(PS3) 1Se98401.png
  9. Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham(PS3) 1Sab0057.png
  10. Lego Jurassic World(PS3) 1S6557e9.png
  11. Lego The Hobbit(PS3) 1Se51a07.png
  12. Lego Marvel Super Heroes(PS3) 1S92f860.png
  13. Lego Dimensions(PS4) 1Seb78a1.png
  14. Lego Marvel's Avengers(PS4) 1S48153b.png
  15. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens(PS4) 1S89f1d1.png
  16. Lego Harry Potter: Years 5–7(PS Vita) 1S0d2a4d.png
  17. Lego Ninjago: Nindroids 1Sac96c6.png
  18. Lego Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin 1Seceb61.png
  19. Lego Jurassic World(PS Vita) 1S93dd07.png
  20. Lego Marvel's Avengers(PS Vita) 1Sf5e4d3.png
  21. Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham(PS Vita) 1S5caea2.png
  22. Lego City Undercover 1S5e9a48.png

DON`T ADD LEGO Rock Band as It`s just a Rock Band Game with LEGO Minifigures, if any thing add LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 as LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

Hi, please sign me up for LEGO Project Manager. I have the following Platinum's:

PS4:

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
LEGO Dimensions

PSVita:

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
LEGO Jurassic World
LEGO Legends of Chima
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
LEGO Movie: The Video Game
LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin
LEGO The Hobbit
LEGO The Lord of the Rings

LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids (should be done with this one in the next days)

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 4:37 PM, Bezenko said:

You have forgot to add LEGO Rock Band! :)

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 6:36 PM, Glenn Radars said:

wB13fby.png&key=58bc4a54a438a1dfb75e62ba(Don`t know if this is the old Lego PP Gold Rank or some other PP like Marvel or Batman)

DON`T ADD LEGO Rock Band as It`s just a Rock Band Game with LEGO Minifigures, if any thing add LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 as LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

Thanks! I've reinstituted it as the Gold level icon.

LEGO Rock Band (as Glenn states) is a Rock Band game with a LEGO theme, not a true LEGO game.  I have included LEGO Worlds even though it has a different style than the console and Vita titles but it is still, at heart, a LEGO game.

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 3:46 PM, marvelboy10 said:

I was wondering, can I help you with the remaining individuals that you still need to put on this list? Just give me some names and I'll count how many Lego plats they've earned and I'll share them with you. That way this PP came be fully complete much faster. :)

Thanks, I was good once I got in a groove but after a bit, I just needed a break.  It should be done now.

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:42 PM, DJROE95 said:

Awesomeness fellow brick lover!! 

I'm currently on 20 plats at the moment.... I'll be earning them at a faster rate now though to make sure I move up the ranks :D 

22 hours ago, Jesaya815 said:

Hi, please sign me up for LEGO Project Manager.

New hunters have been added.

I believe the charts/rankings are now complete.  I checked everyone's profiles and have updated (correctly I believe) there ranking and number of platinum bricks.  This should be complete.  If I miscounted, please let me know.  I also went through the last few pages of posts from the original incarnation and added anyone who I didn't already see on the list.  Hopefully, I got everyone.

The title will remain under construction (because I think it does sound cool for a LEGO PP) until I have a banner and a complete set of icons for the trophy levels.  Again, if anyone who can help out with this, it would be appreciated.

Again, as I stated in the OP at the end, there were several accounts of previous members which are now Private.  You obviously have your reasons but I was unable to verify the number of platinum trophies in order to put you into the lists.  If you wish to be re-added, I will need to access your list for verification and setting up the link.

For everyone else, let's start building!

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Kevvik said:

LEGO Rock Band (as Glenn states) is a Rock Band game with a LEGO theme, not a true LEGO game.  I have included LEGO Worlds even though it has a different style than the console and Vita titles but it is still, at heart, a LEGO game.

Yes, it's different, but still very much a LEGO game, everything in-game is made of LEGO. I thought the trend with Project Platinum was to include the more obscure games. Batman and Assassin's Creed include side-scrolling games, while Hitman and Uncharted includes a "mobile game" and a card-game.

I just think it defeats the purpose of PP that if someone ever reaches the title LEGO Grand Architect for reaching 100% on every game, they would have completed every single LEGO game out there, except one ;) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bezenko said:

Yes, it's different, but still very much a LEGO game, everything in-game is made of LEGO. I thought the trend with Project Platinum was to include the more obscure games. Batman and Assassin's Creed include side-scrolling games, while Hitman and Uncharted includes a "mobile game" and a card-game.

I just think it defeats the purpose of PP that if someone ever reaches the title LEGO Grand Architect for reaching 100% on every game, they would have completed every single LEGO game out there, except one ;) 

I understand where you are coming from but can't really agree with it.  I also watch over the Metroidvania PP and while early Castlevania games are among the forerunners of the genre, the later games (Lords of Shadows) are a totally different gamestyle so we have left them out of that theme. 

LEGO Rock Band is, at heart, a Rock Band game, not a LEGO game. It's merely an art-style used for a Rock Band game. 

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 3:11 AM, tomf1990 said:

Ill Join - only have Lego Harry potter 1-4 on PS4 atm, just trying to find time inbetween other games to get back to more Lego games, hopefully this will give me a bit of motivation

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:42 AM, Death_Lopa said:

Add me, i only have LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on PS3, As they said above, I hope that this motivates me.

Welcome aboard, Engineers!  We all had to start somewhere.

To everyone else, I have not yet updated the leaderboards for the PP.  I hope to get that done this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 0:23 AM, voyager49 said:

Love the theme! Been a huge fan of Lego games since the first Lego Star Wars on the PS2. I want to sign up! Probably have about 20 of these plats now between PS3 and PS4. Do I need to list them here?

Welcome aboard!  

Sorry about the delay, I've been having computer issues and I hate doing the OP updates on my iPad.  I credited you with 15 platinum bricks as PS3 and PS4 titles are considered interchangeable.  Vita titles get counted separately as they have different trophy lists and slightly different gameplay.  One more and you will be promoted to Chief Builder.

As well, I have updated the leaderboard so that should be good to go now.

Edited by Kevvik

Update to the Brick List:

1. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Vita)
  2. LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey (Vita)
  3. LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Vita)

Add that to the two LEGO Harry Potters games on PS4. Also downloaded LEGO The Hobbit (PS4) for cheap so expect that to be added soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2017 at 4:59 PM, WesMJ12 said:

I wanna join! at the moment all I have is Lego Movie and Lego MArvel on PS3 Platted, but this will definatly motivate me to get more lego plats, and I love this idea so add me in there!! 1f600.png

Welcome aboard, Engineer!  Anything which inspires you to build with little blocks, real or pixel, is a boon to society!

On 6/29/2017 at 5:29 PM, MidnightCJ said:

Update to the Brick List:

1. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Vita)
  2. LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey (Vita)
  3. LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Vita)

Add that to the two LEGO Harry Potters games on PS4. Also downloaded LEGO The Hobbit (PS4) for cheap so expect that to be added soon.

Update made!  I reviewed your list and updated accordingly!  Cheers!

• Like 2

On 7/13/2017 at 1:56 PM, IntroPhenom said:

Hi!  I'm a LEGO Engineer (for now)

1. Harry Potter: Years 1-4 on PS4

2. Harry Potter: Years 5-7 on PS4

3. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on PS4

Hopefully many, many, MANY more to come.

On 7/13/2017 at 5:21 PM, srikir said:

Lego Engineer, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on PS3

New engineers are always welcome!  Now, keep building!

• Like 1

Hi, I was wondering could I join? I have the following platinums. I have a few doubles in my collection so hopefully i've counted it correctly.

Vita:

Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes 

Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham 

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7

Lego Jurrasic World 

Lego Legends of Chima 

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Universe in Peril

Lego Marvel Avengers 

Lego Movie The Video Game

Lego Ninjago Nindroids

Lego Ninjago Shawdow of Ronin

Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens

Lego The Hobbit

Lego Lord of the Rings

PS4:

Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham 

Lego Harry Potter Collection 1-4

Lego Harry Potter Collection 5-7

Lego Jurassic World

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 

Lego Marvel Avengers

Lego Movie The Video Game

Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens 

PS3:

Lego DC Super Heroes 

Lego Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2017 at 0:54 AM, ArdMhicNasca said:

Hi, I was wondering could I join? I have the following platinums. I have a few doubles in my collection so hopefully i've counted it correctly.

Hail, Chief Builder and welcome!  Yes, you had counted correctly.  The only doubles we rule out are PS4/PS3 which were what you didn't count.  23 Platinums and hopefully counting!