Tips for Say No More trophy

Just a warning for anyone trying to get this, i accidentally missed "your wife" when reading trough the list. So i started with "your husband and" followed by "your wife is interested in photography, nudge, nudge." and the trophy didn't pop.

I did this in afterlife, playing as father vs. sir knight.

Edit: It can be done by starting with something else, i did it with the duck hunter phrase. Just make sure not to combine characters with "and" or "was/were" and similar words.

Edited by OJ9999vr
  • Like 1

Finally got it. I used some tips from some steam community, I used Mr J. Shufflebottom vs. Nigel H. on Pet Shop which supposedly increases the chances slightly (still took a few hours). And weirdly enough i have a lot of trouble getting "your hovercraft is full of eels".

• Like 1

Playing as Father vs Nigel in The Afterlife, the phrases come up quite frequently. It's the only combination that i've been able to get "My Wife Is Interested In Photography" twice, but of course, the Nudge, Nudge appeared before the Interested In Photography, so that screwed that up.

I think I could've obtained about 10 platinums in the amount of time i've tried getting this stupid trophy.

Any tips would be welcome!

• Like 2

i asked the developers how high is the chance to get say no more...here is what they say

so i think they mean the father, because the other unlockable chars are already seen in the char selection as a silhouette. i try this later and hope i can get the combination faster.

I still think the game is buggy. I've spent about 65 hours on this and usuallly 2-3 hours at a time. Very rarely do I get my wife is interested in photography, but the nudge nudge either appear before the interested in photography or doesn't appear at all.

The satan one is broken. I've counted it. 76 times I've said the phrase with satan in it.

Or the game just hates me!

i can get the your wife + is interested in combination every 20 minutes or so, i use nigel vs. john. this works very well, but i have no luck with nudge nudge. i try this for like 15h.

i have to say, that i use a hori pad as player 2 to skip all dialogs and 2nd player answers...this save a lot of time. if nudge nudge appears before interested in...restart. until now i have no luck, but i try it every day for one hour...this is by far the most annoying trophy i ever go for. its insane.

On 23.6.2017 at 7:44 PM, Graffin_G said:

I still think the game is buggy. I've spent about 65 hours on this and usuallly 2-3 hours at a time. Very rarely do I get my wife is interested in photography, but the nudge nudge either appear before the interested in photography or doesn't appear at all.

The satan one is broken. I've counted it. 76 times I've said the phrase with satan in it.

Or the game just hates me!

i think the game hates you ;) the devs fixed the trophy issues and i can confirm that they work

On 26/06/2017 at 8:36 PM, r4tb0- said:

i can get the your wife + is interested in combination every 20 minutes or so, i use nigel vs. john. this works very well, but i have no luck with nudge nudge. i try this for like 15h.

i have to say, that i use a hori pad as player 2 to skip all dialogs and 2nd player answers...this save a lot of time. if nudge nudge appears before interested in...restart. until now i have no luck, but i try it every day for one hour...this is by far the most annoying trophy i ever go for. its insane.

i think the game hates you ;) the devs fixed the trophy issues and i can confirm that they work

Yep. The game hates me. After a month of trying I got this blasted trophy. Nigel vs J. Shufflebottom in the Pet Shop, and no joke, it gave me the phrase My Wife Is Interested In Photography about 6 or 7 times until it finally gave me a Nudge Nudge with it on the other character (thankfully it doesn't matter if the user account gets it in couch co-op, I still got the trophy on my main account). Instead of trying for 1-2 hours each night I just played it for almost 3 hours. It paid off.

Now, i'm just going for the Satan trophy and wouldn't you know it, 2 hours of playing it and not a single Satan, but getting plenty of Your Wife Is Interested In Photography Nudge Nudge instead. Arrrgh!

I swear i've used Satan 100 times. I can't wait to get it so I can delete this game!

Edited by Graffin_G

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Tried this shit for like 3 hours straight. Game is such bullshit with it's randomness.

Yeah can't agree more, It's ridiculous rng, personally all the times I've tried nudge nudge rarely appears, really wish it wasn't this ridiculous 

1 minute ago, Jare said:

Yeah can't agree more, It's ridiculous rng, personally all the times I've tried nudge nudge rarely appears, really wish it wasn't this ridiculous 

The devs opinion on the trophy got me "Your wife is interested in photography" and then I couldn't continue. To add insult to injury, the other character got nudge nudge the very next round. 

The worst part is that the devs nerfed the achievements for the new Xbox One version. 

Look at this. There you just need compose the phrase "Your wife is interested in photography".

Meanwhile on PS4 they refuse to even make a patch to make certain sentences less rare.

In their situation I would make the ellipsis always available. The triangle does absolutely nothing in the game. Just make it the continuation button.

Edited by i-pires
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

4 fucking hours ive sat trying to do this tonight and i got your wife intrested in photography twice, i had nudge nudge 3 times but always at the wrong time. longest ive tried before this is 2 1/2 hours a few times. im so sick of trying but i cant leave completion on 97% 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...