Tips for Say No More trophy

10 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Thats exactly what I did when I got it. Tried with both but I always had more luck with him. 

Does it just happen out of nowhere when you think it never will?  I got 4 photographers today and never your wife to even use them.  Just has become worse torture since every other trophy is done.

19 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Does it just happen out of nowhere when you think it never will?  I got 4 photographers today and never your wife to even use them.  Just has become worse torture since every other trophy is done.

It certainly does. One day I started and it took 45 mins to show up for me. I just skipped all of maggie with one controller and used shuffle to get the phrases. 

1 hour ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

It certainly does. One day I started and it took 45 mins to show up for me. I just skipped all of maggie with one controller and used shuffle to get the phrases. 

Done for today.  The last 9 photography were in useable and I. The last 45 minutes I never got a wife that lasted more than one turn.....   this is just fucking retarded.  Sucks balls so bad that had I been given a ... the other day I would have had it less than a minute on the game for the day and now 16 hours later.....

1 hour ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Done for today.  The last 9 photography were in useable and I. The last 45 minutes I never got a wife that lasted more than one turn.....   this is just fucking retarded.  Sucks balls so bad that had I been given a ... the other day I would have had it less than a minute on the game for the day and now 16 hours later.....

I know your pain well believe me. Its one of the most fuck annoying plats I've ever had the misery of getting. The time I spent on that stupid shit trophy I could have got 10-20 plats

On 2/26/2018 at 5:30 PM, MIKEY-L-666 said:

I know your pain well believe me. Its one of the most fuck annoying plats I've ever had the misery of getting. The time I spent on that stupid shit trophy I could have got 10-20 plats

here's to hoping luck gets better this weekend.  should be done with red dead redemption tonight, so i will get back into insult after a much needed couple days rest.

i am really losing patience with this word generator.  Every god damn time you get the first two parts you either can’t continue the next turn or it ends within three turns.   Feels like this is never gonna happen.  48 hours in

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

?Well, we like labeling ourselves as "controversial artists". <-that's what they said

Well, we like labeling ourselves as "controversial artists".

Well, we like labeling ourselves as "controversial artists".

Edited by Rennikz
  • Like 1

i messaged them yesterday and didnt even get a reply. Im not holding mi breath, id be happy if the phrase parts just appeared more frequently.

EDIT: Just got a reply, they said Sony advised them against patching the game for whatever reason. Looks like it will be staying completely luck based then.

Edited by BEANO_BRFC
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

i messaged them yesterday and didnt even get a reply. Im not holding mi breath, id be happy if the phrase parts just appeared more frequently.

EDIT: Just got a reply, they said Sony advised them against patching the game for whatever reason. Looks like it will be staying completely luck based then.

i took it as they contacted sony about swapping trophy requirements, and not patching the game in terms of a potential (...) via triangle each turn.  i got the same reply from them today after a few weeks from hearing nothing .

• Like 1

yo guys i think i finally found the solution, Nigel vs Maggie in Tournament Mode i kid you not ever match i get nudge nudge! just got to get the "is interested in photography" to show up before the nudge nudge and my 2 weeks will finally end.

i'll let you guys know how it goes

Update: i went and did some video editing and then came back to the game... and now i'm hardly getting (...), your wife heck i'm not even getting nudge nudge anymore. so im back to square one

tenor.gif?itemid=4256947

Edited by Rennikz
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Rennikz said:

yo guys i think i finally found the solution, Nigel vs Maggie in Tournament Mode i kid you not ever match i get nudge nudge! just got to get the "is interested in photography" to show up before the nudge nudge and my 2 weeks will finally end.

i'll let you guys know how it goes

Good luck! Hope it works out for you

I got it last night!!!

First, sorry about my english but I want to try explain how I got it.

According to the creators, the trophy is totally random and it is only about trying and trying until it comes out, being able to be in minutes or in +60 hours...

But I think that using two controls and playing in Local, choosing the characters Father and Mr. J. Shufflebottom in the Pet Shop scenario, increase the possibilities of obtaining it because of appears more frequently "your wife", "is interesed in photography" and "nudge nudge! ". The video shows how I got it after 9 min. of duel aprox. Courage and patience!

Edited by xamo_92
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, xamo_92 said:

I got it last night!!!

First, sorry about my english but I want to try explain how I got it.

According to the creators, the trophy is totally random and it is only about trying and trying until it comes out, being able to be in minutes or in +60 hours...

But I think that using two controls and playing in Local, choosing the characters Father and Mr. J. Shufflebottom in the Pet Shop scenario, increase the possibilities of obtaining it because of appears more frequently "your wife", "is interesed in photography" and "nudge nudge! ". The video shows how I got it after 9 min. of duel aprox. Courage and patience!

Well done! 

NOW you can have the immense pleasure of deleting that horrible game forever :)

I honestly got more joy and warm feeling inside deleting it than I did watching the plat finally pop. 

• Like 3

i cant seem to move on.... i want to give up on this game and start something new but it feels like if i do that, then all these hours of every single day for the past 4 weeks would have been for nothing and when i think about that it cuts deep yuh know? *sigh*

9 hours ago, Rennikz said:

i cant seem to move on.... i want to give up on this game and start something new but it feels like if i do that, then all these hours of every single day for the past 4 weeks would have been for nothing and when i think about that it cuts deep yuh know? *sigh*

Yeah I feel the same way. I've been playing for a few hours each night trying to get this damn thing. I only have a few hours when I get out of work each night to game and I waste them on this stupid game. ugh 

3 out of these 4 Your wife combos were Your wife is interested in photography! and this last part Nigel had is interested in photography in his square section.
so im trying a thing where i'm doing as much your wife is inter.... as possible in hopes the game picks up on the number of times i used it so it would give me nudge nudge, e.g. ingame counter for how many times sentences are completed with Satan.

(im just blindly throwing stones hoping it would hit something.)

rBDKjvL.png

• Like 1

i've decided as of today im no longer going after this trophy until the game is patched, i don't think anyone could argue that they've tried as long as i have ? at least i have that under my belt but man!! this was the longest attempt/ fail at getting a trophy i've ever done and im truly sad that i couldn't get it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rennikz said:

i've decided as of today im no longer going after this trophy until the game is patched, i don't think anyone could argue that they've tried as long as i have 1f612.png at least i have that under my belt but man!! this was the longest attempt/ fail at getting a trophy i've ever done and im truly sad that i couldn't get it.

But what if it came up on your next match

Edited by NutellaOrgies

1 hour ago, Rennikz said:

i've decided as of today im no longer going after this trophy until the game is patched, i don't think anyone could argue that they've tried as long as i have 1f612.png at least i have that under my belt but man!! this was the longest attempt/ fail at getting a trophy i've ever done and im truly sad that i couldn't get it.

I said the same thing to my self a fair few times, you'll be back!

I imagine you have tried maggie vs shufflebottom in the pet shop?  That was the way I got it in the end. I just skipped all of hers with one contoller and used shuffle to get the trophy.

Just try it for an hour a day, don't go at for hours you'll just get even more pissed off! I really feel for yer it is one seriously fuck annoying shitter of a game.

Bad news btw they will never patch this disaster I can 100% conform that .

On 4/13/2018 at 10:12 AM, MIKEY-L-666 said:

I said the same thing to my self a fair few times, you'll be back!

I imagine you have tried maggie vs shufflebottom in the pet shop?  That was the way I got it in the end. I just skipped all of hers with one contoller and used shuffle to get the trophy.

Just try it for an hour a day, don't go at for hours you'll just get even more pissed off! I really feel for yer it is one seriously fuck annoying shitter of a game.

Bad news btw they will never patch this disaster I can 100% conform that .

i did that method for about 2 weeks think i posted a picture of me getting your son is interested in photography nudge, nudge! i came close a shit ton of times i wouldn't be so sure about them not patching the game take a look at this tweet

• Like 1