Tips for Say No More trophy

man, good job on the trophy!  i am about 8 hours playtime behind you.  i have gotten it a bunch of times so im hoping when i get back to this next week i can get it at last.   in theory the more you get the first 2 phrases, hte likelier you are to get the nudge nudge.  just seems you can get your wife and have it last forever but hwne you get your wife is interested in photogrpahy, next turn no ... >_<

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This game is bullshit!! I've never broken a controller in my 36 years of gaming but I came close today. Hour in and I get your wife is interested in photography, I go through 4 more rounds getting (...) then nothing forcing me to start again but on the next round you guessed it "nudge nudge" everyone at Vile Monarch can get bent. They can fix this crap but they choose not to. I hope Hollywood flops. 

41 minutes ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

This game is bullshit!! I've never broken a controller in my 36 years of gaming but I came close today. Hour in and I get your wife is interested in photography, I go through 4 more rounds getting (...) then nothing forcing me to start again but on the next round you guessed it "nudge nudge" everyone at Vile Monarch can get bent. They can fix this crap but they choose not to. I hope Hollywood flops. 

that really sucks man :(  hey, i was 61 hours in when this happened today.  i seriously just want a bullet to the head.    my eyes just can't focus after a while on this shit text.  now up to 63 hrs with nothing.....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

that really sucks man :(  hey, i was 61 hours in when this happened today.  i seriously just want a bullet to the head.    my eyes just can't focus after a while on this shit text.  now up to 63 hrs with nothing.....

I've been playing this game for a little over an hour almost everyday since March. This sucks we are all going through this. I'm pretty sure the trolls over at Vile did some kind of hot fix on this game because I'm getting stuff I never even seen before now. This is an easy fix create an endless loop for (...) so we never lose it. Just give us some kind of chance.

I keep wondering if odds are better playing someone online, but I doubt it. 

Edited by JohnnyNoToes

i know one thing, i have never gotten remotely near as much nudge nudge as when i play nigel v shuffle.   i go for it with shuffle, every nudge was for him.  in turn photograophy gets far rarer though.  so its kind of pick your poison.  i know they claim odds are the same w/ everyone, but unless i was just lucky as fuck, but not lucky enough to get it done today, shuffle definitely gets more.  the very sickening thing is this was a total waste of time, but now since i SHOULD have had it if i didn't fucking lose attention for a split second, ibut im stuck on this for god knows how much longer. i hope to hell its only a 10 to 15 hour thing.

JUST GOT IT.   Holy shit I went nuts dancing around and saying yes a thousand times.  61 hours then losing focus and missing one I was utterly gutted and didn’t even want to turn the console on for days.  Did it today after one hour 45 minutes Nigel vs shuffle.    Saw photography with no ... and thought shit, but luckily a wife was in the middle too and Nigel had a ... on his drink.  5 turns later with the luck of a tea drink ... I needed to carry on and nudge nudge came up.  Crazy how just 3.5 hours after my fail I got it done.  That combo worked best for me though as I should have had it twice in about five hours.  No other combo worked good at all.  I got 14 nudges in the 5 hours of that combo. I got all but the trophy nudge with shuffle.  I would suggest only going with Nigel if the first two bits of the phrase are up otherwise stick with shuffle as the heavy focus.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

JUST GOT IT.   Holy shit I went nuts dancing around and saying yes a thousand times.  61 hours then losing focus and missing one I was utterly gutted and didn’t even want to turn the console on for days.  Did it today after one hour 45 minutes Nigel vs shuffle.    Saw photography with no ... and thought shit, but luckily a wife was in the middle too and Nigel had a ... on his drink.  5 turns later with the luck of a tea drink ... I needed to carry on and nudge nudge came up.  Crazy how just 3.5 hours after my fail I got it done.  That combo worked best for me though as I should have had it twice in about five hours.  No other combo worked good at all.  I got 14 nudges in the 5 hours of that combo. I got all but the trophy nudge with shuffle.  I would suggest only going with Nigel if the first two bits of the phrase are up otherwise stick with shuffle as the heavy focus.

Congratulations! It always makes me happy when I see that someone else can have the tremendous joy of deleting that truly fuck awful game :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2018 at 4:01 PM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

I JUST GOT IT!!!!! ImStylinOnTaBro had the best method with the most "is interested in photography" and "nudge nudge" that I have seen. I spent an hour on this game almost every night and decided to try this morning before work. I finally got this stupid trophy that has been driving me nuts. Deleting this piece of shit felt just as good. 

On a funny note: Me and Angus1343 got the same platinum trophies back to back. Angus1343

Edited by JohnnyNoToes
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

I JUST GOT IT!!!!! ImStylinOnTaBro had the best method with the most "is interested in photography" and "nudge nudge" that I have seen. I spent an hour on this game almost every night and decided to try this morning before work. I finally got this stupid trophy that has been driving me nuts. Deleting this piece of shit felt just as good. 

On a funny note: Me and Angus1343 got the same platinum trophies back to back. Angus1343

You wanna hear something even funnier? Angus1343 is on my friends list and he was messaging me about this trophy as I was playing it at the same time as him. Literally 20 minutes after messaging me, he unlocked it and his platinum. So maybe I'm a lucky charm for this trophy? Lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 5:04 PM, Banana_Sausage47 said:

You wanna hear something even funnier? Angus1343 is on my friends list and he was messaging me about this trophy as I was playing it at the same time as him. Literally 20 minutes after messaging me, he unlocked it and his platinum. So maybe I'm a lucky charm for this trophy? Lol

On 7/3/2018 at 5:05 AM, JohnnyNoToes said:

I was in a match 16 hours straight!!! Before the phrase showed up.

This game can burn in hell.

• Like 1

Holy fucking shit!!!! It FINALLY happened!!!!!!!! I hit square and saw is interested in photography and nudge nudge next to each other.....Shit went a little slow motion as I was trying to comprehend what I was actually seeing.....I thought....Oh shit...PLEASE! Glanced up and there was "your wife". What a shitty fucking experience for an otherwise fun game. Can't believe I finally got it. First trophy was a year and 3 months ago.....So yeah.....Good luck to anyone else going for it. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BADBRAINS516 said:

Holy fucking shit!!!! It FINALLY happened!!!!!!!! I hit square and saw is interested in photography and nudge nudge next to each other.....Shit went a little slow motion as I was trying to comprehend what I was actually seeing.....I thought....Oh shit...PLEASE! Glanced up and there was "your wife". What a shitty fucking experience for an otherwise fun game. Can't believe I finally got it. First trophy was a year and 3 months ago.....So yeah.....Good luck to anyone else going for it. 

Damn, congrats! Happy you can delete this piece of shit now lol I gave up on it a little while back. The time I'd potentially have to invest just isn't worth it in my opinion. Maybe sometime I'll go back to it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Damn, congrats! Happy you can delete this piece of shit now lol I gave up on it a little while back. The time I'd potentially have to invest just isn't worth it in my opinion. Maybe sometime I'll go back to it.

Day 760# : still no way to get this trophy , the end is near ....

I wasn't fringing it this whole time. It gets to a point where you say the hell with it, but every once in a while I'd fire it up for a miserable half hour or so. The only plat I have  hanging over my head now is finishing that friggin grind on beach buggy racing. It's an amazing game but the drive x amount of miles or kilometers trophy is ridiculous

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, BigDaddyCheese5 said:

Hey guys, 

been trying to get this trophy for 2 weeks now, has anyone got any updated tips/tricks to make this one easier?

its doing my head in. 

Any tips would be amazing!

Not that I know of. Unfortunately you are just going have to keep trying for a stupidly long time until it falls into place. I feel so bad for you having started this piece of shit game. My strongest advice would be to never EVER start it. NEVER!