Strykerius

Tips for Say No More trophy

129 posts in this topic

On 3/27/2019 at 5:56 PM, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Not that I know of. Unfortunately you are just going have to keep trying for a stupidly long time until it falls into place. I feel so bad for you having started this piece of shit game. My strongest advice would be to never EVER start it. NEVER! 

yer man i wish i read this thread before i started this stupid game.

i guess ill just play an hour or 2 every night until the universe line up the sentence, i wonder what will come first, the trophy or death? aha

52 minutes ago, BigDaddyCheese5 said:

yer man i wish i read this thread before i started this stupid game.

i guess ill just play an hour or 2 every night until the universe line up the sentence, i wonder what will come first, the trophy or death? aha

Good luck!  I hope it shows up soon for you so you can delete that horrible abomination

23 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Good luck!  I hope it shows up soon for you so you can delete that horrible abomination

OMFG I GOT IT!! NO JOKE I FUCKIN CANT BELIEVE I GOT IT!!!

I think i must thank you for the good luck you have given me sir cause it worked! Now i have my record back to all games being 100% and Platinumed. 

Now i can delete this god awful waste of time so i can smash out an amazing title like sekiro <3

If anyone stumbles across this cause they need help... its completely up to RNG. But i managed to get it with Shufflebottom Vs Ms Maggie, i had Shufflebottom say the sentence though, it was in the Pet Shop too.

THANK GOD!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS GAME!!!!

1 hour ago, BigDaddyCheese5 said:

OMFG I GOT IT!! NO JOKE I FUCKIN CANT BELIEVE I GOT IT!!!

I think i must thank you for the good luck you have given me sir cause it worked! Now i have my record back to all games being 100% and Platinumed. 

Now i can delete this god awful waste of time so i can smash out an amazing title like sekiro <3

If anyone stumbles across this cause they need help... its completely up to RNG. But i managed to get it with Shufflebottom Vs Ms Maggie, i had Shufflebottom say the sentence though, it was in the Pet Shop too.

THANK GOD!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS GAME!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I so happy for you man!

Yea thats how I got it with those 2 on the pet shop, I don't even want to think about how long that shit took!  Enjoy and savour every moment of the deltion :)