Tips for Say No More trophy

On 3/27/2019 at 5:56 PM, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Not that I know of. Unfortunately you are just going have to keep trying for a stupidly long time until it falls into place. I feel so bad for you having started this piece of shit game. My strongest advice would be to never EVER start it. NEVER! 

yer man i wish i read this thread before i started this stupid game.

i guess ill just play an hour or 2 every night until the universe line up the sentence, i wonder what will come first, the trophy or death? aha

52 minutes ago, BigDaddyCheese5 said:

yer man i wish i read this thread before i started this stupid game.

i guess ill just play an hour or 2 every night until the universe line up the sentence, i wonder what will come first, the trophy or death? aha

Good luck!  I hope it shows up soon for you so you can delete that horrible abomination

• Like 1

23 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Good luck!  I hope it shows up soon for you so you can delete that horrible abomination

OMFG I GOT IT!! NO JOKE I FUCKIN CANT BELIEVE I GOT IT!!!

I think i must thank you for the good luck you have given me sir cause it worked! Now i have my record back to all games being 100% and Platinumed. 

Now i can delete this god awful waste of time so i can smash out an amazing title like sekiro <3

If anyone stumbles across this cause they need help... its completely up to RNG. But i managed to get it with Shufflebottom Vs Ms Maggie, i had Shufflebottom say the sentence though, it was in the Pet Shop too.

THANK GOD!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS GAME!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigDaddyCheese5 said:

OMFG I GOT IT!! NO JOKE I FUCKIN CANT BELIEVE I GOT IT!!!

I think i must thank you for the good luck you have given me sir cause it worked! Now i have my record back to all games being 100% and Platinumed. 

Now i can delete this god awful waste of time so i can smash out an amazing title like sekiro <3

If anyone stumbles across this cause they need help... its completely up to RNG. But i managed to get it with Shufflebottom Vs Ms Maggie, i had Shufflebottom say the sentence though, it was in the Pet Shop too.

THANK GOD!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS GAME!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I so happy for you man!

Yea thats how I got it with those 2 on the pet shop, I don't even want to think about how long that shit took!  Enjoy and savour every moment of the deltion :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I played a lot without getting anything.... 

I deleted the save file and restarted again 

Maggie vs shuffle in pet store... in 90 minutes i got a lot of intrested in photography and nudge nudge... about 4-6 times each... still didnt manage to combine them but i think a fresh start to the file might do it

• 4 months later...

Hello guys i just got the plat 15 min ago , 

After about 25 hours of trying for say no more trophy so i decide to share what i found 

I have tried multpe charecters with each other but the best ones are shufflebottom , nigel , maggie so i have tried these ones with each other on pet store and here is the result after 1 hour 

1hour
Nigel vs maggie
 your wife : 56 times

nudge nudge :

nigel 3 times

maggie 2 times 

intersted in photography:
0 times

################################## 1hour 
Nigle vs bottom
Your wife  : 49 times

Nudge nudge :
shufflebottom 1 time
 nigel. 1time

Intersted in photography  :
  nigel 1 time
Shufflebottom 1 time
Middle menu 1 time

##################################

1 hour
ShuffleBottom vs maggie
Your wife:
 31 times

Nudge nudge :
1 maggie times
 0 shufflebottom  times

Intersted in photography :
 maggie 3 times 
 Shufflebottom 0 times

I tried maggie vs shufflebottom for 15 hours and dont get it , then i finally tried nigel vs shuffelbottom and after 3 hours i get it 

I hope these information help you guys and sry for bad eng 

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to give my experience with how I got the trophy.

At first I was using Maggie vs Snufflebottom in the pet shop and I would get “your wife” and “is interested in photography” a few times every hour but never “nudge nudge” when I needed it, after 20 hours, I kinda gave up.

I decided to try Father Vs Snufflebottom in pet shop, and I noticed right away I got a lot more “is interested in photography” and “nudge nudge” but “your wife” barely popped up. And I restarted the matches every 10-15 mins because I noticed the words needed popped up more in the first couple mins of the match. After an 1 hour and half of doing this I got the trophy. 

I know it comes down to luck but I feel like the odds got much better after playing as Father Vs Snufflebottom in the pet shop and restarting every 10-15 mins.

It could just be a confidence but it’s worth trying for those that still don’t have it done. Good luck?

Edited by AnthonyAmato
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I finally got it after 125 hours - over 100 of them hours on that damn trophy.

Used Shufflebottom vs Nigel on Pet Shop. Never been so satisfied to delete a game from my console.

If you are still going for this I hope that you can persevere through it and eventually get it. if you've not started it then for your own sanity keep it that way.

• 10 months later...