Steven Universe: Save the Light gameplay

31 minutes ago, Jesaya815 said:

This reminds me a lot of Kirby. The music and different sounds are alike. The soft, yet colorful graphics are similar too. I think this one will be really fun to play.

I think the other vibe they were going for was Paper Mario as well, which is nice too.  I mean I know we play as Steven, Connie, Greg, Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl, but I hear there's suppose to be 8 all up, so I wonder who the other two will be.  I am hoping it'll be Peridot and Lapis Lazuli.

The other thing to note is that I read somewhere they were also working on DLC for the game, I think in the form of another party member, but not too sure.

All I hope is that this game does get a platinum trophy.

14 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I think the other vibe they were going for was Paper Mario as well, which is nice too.  I mean I know we play as Steven, Connie, Greg, Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl, but I hear there's suppose to be 8 all up, so I wonder who the other two will be.  I am hoping it'll be Peridot and Lapis Lazuli.

The other thing to note is that I read somewhere they were also working on DLC for the game, I think in the form of another party member, but not too sure.

All I hope is that this game does get a platinum trophy.

Oh, that's right, it's totally Paper Mario! Didn't even think about that. Party members and a turn-based battle system made the series great, so let's see Steven Universe top the last installments of Paper Mario.

Adding another character as DLC to the group sounds good. Nothing extremely important that they keep out of the game on purpose, just a little extra if you wanna have more members.

As for a possible Plat', I hope so too and believe they'll know it is a relevant part for many people.

3 minutes ago, Jesaya815 said:

Oh, that's right, it's totally Paper Mario! Didn't even think about that. Party members and a turn-based battle system made the series great, so let's see Steven Universe top the last installments of Paper Mario.

Adding another character as DLC to the group sounds good. Nothing extremely important that they keep out of the game on purpose, just a little extra if you wanna have more members.

As for a possible Plat', I hope so too and believe they'll know it is a relevant part for many people.

Yeah, the DLC in particular, I hear it's a part member or something like that, but not sure if it's only that or also say, a new area as well to explore or what the case would be.

But yeah, from what I know, the game is suppose to be coming out this summer, so not long now, as I assume they mean summer for America, as our summer isn't until December xD

4 hours ago, Hoshi said:

That looks so cute! And well made and true to its roots. So much stuff from the show in that one video. Steven's big grin in battle makes me smile~ I want this~

Yup, you have Lion, Lars, Sadie, one of the cool kids (I forget his name) among others.  But yeah, I hope others show up too, especially some of the other gems, in particular Peridot and Lapis Lazuli.

But I do love some of the shout outs to the food around, like Together Breakfast and Cookie Cat :D

Be wonderful if they added them all in some way. It already seems like it's doings it's best to. It's great just to see them wandering in the background.

Yeees! I quite enjoyed seeing the healing items. And when he got the Fry Bits. All in his iconic hamburger backpack~

For those interested, like me, they wont be at E3 (busy with the game itself), so nothing will be there, but they say on their Twitter/Tumblr that there'll be stuff tomorrow afternoon for the game being show off, not sure what that'll be, hopefully some more info.  Hoping for a bit of Peridot to show up or at least be seen.  Hopefully a release date as well for it.