Infamous ally trophies

maniek515

I'm right after 1st playthrough with Tali and Liara. I've completed literally all assignments possible before Virmire (including XL57). Tali's trophy popped after Noveria, Liara's during Citadel lockdown after 2 little sidequests you get there. I'm planning to unlock soldier and sentinel trophy on hardcore run so Garrus and Wrex are left for insanity one. Have anyone unlocked Ashley and Kaidan in same playthrough since you obviously have to sacrifice one of them on Virmire? 

Edited by maniek515

• 2 weeks later...

Wrex really isn't all that overpowered like you'd expect him to be though, personally I think saving him for insanity isn't really necessary.

Hmmm, reading this topic makes me want to go back to Mass Effect... Started on insanity but could not get through the final part of the first section quick enough so I got annoyed and started playing something else. Was only my second playthrough on PS3 though so I guess I could go for a lower difficulty and knock out all those non-soldier trophies first. Did my first PS3 playthrough just like on X360, as a renegade soldier, just the way I like to play. I used Garrus both times because Garrus is awesome, Used Liara on the X360 but the later games made me enjoy Tali a lot so I switched to her for my first PS3 playthrough.

Edited by BillyHorrible

• 3 years later...
22 hours ago, ChouShirakawa said:

I started Mass Effect and I'm using only Ashley and Kaidan, doing every single sidequest during my first run.

But I'm wondering if you have to do much quests during NG+, playing along with other characters.

Is it possible to wait to recruit them, and rush to the end?

You have to do side quests(assignments) on all 3 playthroughs if you want to get ally trophies. And yes, you can rush to them and do the assignments later. All assignments are available and can be started and completed at any point until you start Virmire, then any that asks you to return to Citadel is missed.

After getting the two desired allies, I suggest you to do the 3 main planets(Therum, Noveria and Feros) and then do the assignments if you want an efficient playthrough.

You might also wanna check Mass Effect wiki:

https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Party_Member_Achievement_Guide

Edited by Kiyan-13

• 4 months later...