maniek515

Infamous ally trophies

4 posts in this topic

I'm right after 1st playthrough with Tali and Liara. I've completed literally all assignments possible before Virmire (including XL57). Tali's trophy popped after Noveria, Liara's during Citadel lockdown after 2 little sidequests you get there. I'm planning to unlock soldier and sentinel trophy on hardcore run so Garrus and Wrex are left for insanity one. Have anyone unlocked Ashley and Kaidan in same playthrough since you obviously have to sacrifice one of them on Virmire? 

Edited by maniek515

As long as you do enough of the sidequests, yes you can get both Ashley and Kaidan together. I did it the same way you are setting it up. 

Yep going for the Plat aswell and I used the same method, got both trophies for Kaiden and Ashley before heading to Virmine

Edited by tpepper1985

Wrex really isn't all that overpowered like you'd expect him to be though, personally I think saving him for insanity isn't really necessary.

Hmmm, reading this topic makes me want to go back to Mass Effect... Started on insanity but could not get through the final part of the first section quick enough so I got annoyed and started playing something else. Was only my second playthrough on PS3 though so I guess I could go for a lower difficulty and knock out all those non-soldier trophies first. Did my first PS3 playthrough just like on X360, as a renegade soldier, just the way I like to play. I used Garrus both times because Garrus is awesome, Used Liara on the X360 but the later games made me enjoy Tali a lot so I switched to her for my first PS3 playthrough.

Edited by BillyHorrible