Collector is glitched

rdhight

Got the first hidden wisp by accident on PS3. Finished the others on PS4 during a cleanup spree. The in-game painting that you build up by collecting wisps is complete, but the trophy didn't pop.

My guess is that cross-save has something do do with this? I don't know what else it would be. I don't see anyone else complaining about this trophy, but I can't imagine many people would split this small of a game across two machines like I did. Get all the wisps on one system, that's the only advice I can give.

EDIT: Was able to get the trophy by loading a cloud save on PS3 from before I got the wisps, then playing offline so it couldn't pull in my glitched data. Whew!

Edited by rdhight

• 1 year later...

I got the Collector trophy a few hours ago without any problems at all.

Imho the glitch occours when you pick up the last collectable in a level, so it's more convenient save the outside ones for last. I'm referring to the Konami Code one, the Tree one and the Mirror III Hallway one (I picked up this for last).

• 2 weeks later...

Started game on Vita, switched to PS3 because THE GUIDE ON PLAYSTATIONTROPHIES.ORG TOLD ME TO PLAY ON A HOME CONSOLE, have started new games when signed out on PS3 AND AGAIN on Vita, and earned the Mirrored III hallway last as Shary suggested, and the trophy still won't pop. The save tied to my account has the picture filled in, so I'm screwed there. I did get an error a couple seconds after it not popping on Vita, perhaps implying the game doesn't know how to respond, but a restart of the game has the picture filled in, and in the Trophy Collection it says 19/20. Who the hell knows if the developer is even that aware of this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It glitched for me too, the last one I got was that at the end of the hall in inverted chapter 3. I got it and waited 10 seconds on the spot, no trophy, so I went to the trophy menu in-game, there it was, no trophy but the menu said all 20 trophies unlocked, I scrolled all the way down to the picture and instantly the trophy popped. I was playing offline, not connected to the psn in case you guys wanna try it.

• 2 months later...

This trophy also glitched for me. My last wisp was the fly through 13 trees one, after collecting it i got the full picture and 20/20 ingame trophies, But the trophy never popped. After resetting the game i have 19/20 trophies But i still have the full picture and there are no wisps left for me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/12/2019 at 0:22 PM, TehSharK__ said:

The trophy did not pop after collecting the last one (the konami code one) and it would still not pop after just running around, checking the menus, ... But after I did not touch my controller for 5 minutes, it popped. 

I have the same problem. But i did the konami in the middle of collection. I leave my controller, but nothing happen. Any suggest?

• 2 months later...

Despues de dos partidas dejando para el último los coleccionables el trofeo no me salió así que probé varios métodos y este me funcionó:

- Primero deje todos los coleccionables para el último y avanzando hasta el mundo reflejado II-II (precipicio) sin completar este último.

- Recogí los coleccionales de los exteriores (el código konami, el árbol y el mundo reflejado III)

- Luego los coleccionables del I-IV (el patio) y del IV-V (la intersección) ambos volviendo a completar el nivel.  

- Y por ultimo el coleccionable del mundo invertido II-II y salió el trofeo.

Estos pasos de los coleccionables los hize sin estar conectado a internet.

After two games leaving the collectibles for the last one, the trophy did not come out, so I tried several methods and this one worked for me:
- First leave all the collectibles for the last one and advancing to the reflected world II-II (precipice) without completing the latter.
- I collected the collectibles from the outdoors (the konami code, the tree and the reflected world III)
- Then the collectibles from I-IV (the courtyard) and IV-V (the intersection) both completing the level again.
- And finally the collectible of the inverted world II-II and the trophy came out.
These steps of the collectibles I did without being connected to the internet.
Edited by jmsekx

• 5 months later...

Played ps3 version until half of mirrored chapter 2. Then I changed my HD, but I still had a backup of my savegame. 

Last week I decided to finish this game, although I got some trophies I panicked because looking at completing list I had 0 instead of 8 trophies, but if I exit the game and play again, I can finally see my trophies.

About this trophy, I took every wisp while playing chapters, then the two outside the house and my last wisp was in the mirrored corridor 3. Got the trophy after two seconds. I was online when attempting to take them. 

Maybe there's a certain order to get every wisp and have the trophy? 

• 3 months later...

Just finished this game.  The Collector trophy glitched on me as well.  It showed 20/20 in-game challenges completed along with the full picture displayed but the PSN trophy didn't pop. In this case, the last wisp I collected was the one for falling through the tree.

I tried letting the game idle for 10-15 minutes as I had read elsewhere and no luck.  So, I reset the game data (from the in-game menu) and started out again.  It only took about an hour or so to get back to Mirrored II-II.  My second playthrough I collected wisps in this order:

Falling through the tree

Non-mirrored wisps x 2

Mirrored world 1

Mirrored II-II

Konami code

Chapter 3 entrance

and the trophy popped fine.  No clue if the order truly matters, but it seems to have made a difference for me the second go round.