rdhight

Collector is glitched

15 posts in this topic

Got the first hidden wisp by accident on PS3. Finished the others on PS4 during a cleanup spree. The in-game painting that you build up by collecting wisps is complete, but the trophy didn't pop.

My guess is that cross-save has something do do with this? I don't know what else it would be. I don't see anyone else complaining about this trophy, but I can't imagine many people would split this small of a game across two machines like I did. Get all the wisps on one system, that's the only advice I can give.

EDIT: Was able to get the trophy by loading a cloud save on PS3 from before I got the wisps, then playing offline so it couldn't pull in my glitched data. Whew!

Edited by rdhight

I got the Collector trophy a few hours ago without any problems at all.

Imho the glitch occours when you pick up the last collectable in a level, so it's more convenient save the outside ones for last. I'm referring to the Konami Code one, the Tree one and the Mirror III Hallway one (I picked up this for last).

I got them in order of appearance (probably won’t make any difference, but I did the tree one before the Konami code- I entered the code inside the house so I could get to it more easily). No glitch for me, so could be something to do with cross save like you said.

Started game on Vita, switched to PS3 because THE GUIDE ON PLAYSTATIONTROPHIES.ORG TOLD ME TO PLAY ON A HOME CONSOLE, have started new games when signed out on PS3 AND AGAIN on Vita, and earned the Mirrored III hallway last as Shary suggested, and the trophy still won't pop. The save tied to my account has the picture filled in, so I'm screwed there. I did get an error a couple seconds after it not popping on Vita, perhaps implying the game doesn't know how to respond, but a restart of the game has the picture filled in, and in the Trophy Collection it says 19/20. Who the hell knows if the developer is even that aware of this.

Glitched for me as well. I got all of the Wisps, the final one being the one where you keep falling past the tree. Whole picture is filled. The games says I have 20/20 trophies, PS trophy never popped.

It glitched for me too, the last one I got was that at the end of the hall in inverted chapter 3. I got it and waited 10 seconds on the spot, no trophy, so I went to the trophy menu in-game, there it was, no trophy but the menu said all 20 trophies unlocked, I scrolled all the way down to the picture and instantly the trophy popped. I was playing offline, not connected to the psn in case you guys wanna try it.

Collector, for me, is NOT glitched. I play this game only on my PS4 PRO.

This trophy also glitched for me. My last wisp was the fly through 13 trees one, after collecting it i got the full picture and 20/20 ingame trophies, But the trophy never popped. After resetting the game i have 19/20 trophies But i still have the full picture and there are no wisps left for me

It glitched for me too. All PS4 play. Had to reset and start over (19/20 in menu, full picture). Will report results of new run. 

Still glitched, and apparently not related to cross play. Played all of it on PS4, still no trophy

The trophy did not pop after collecting the last one (the konami code one) and it would still not pop after just running around, checking the menus, ... But after I did not touch my controller for 5 minutes, it popped. 

On 12/12/2019 at 0:22 PM, TehSharK__ said:

The trophy did not pop after collecting the last one (the konami code one) and it would still not pop after just running around, checking the menus, ... But after I did not touch my controller for 5 minutes, it popped. 

I have the same problem. But i did the konami in the middle of collection. I leave my controller, but nothing happen. Any suggest?