Algorithmic solution

bwoodhouse729

16 hours ago, viaene96 said:

In puzzle 12 in java it says "killed".
What must I do to get the solution, help please.

Try to arrange differently the numbers in the first line (// given numbers to place in rows and columns), I had the same problems but it worked after a few tries.

• Like 1

On 21/08/2017 at 10:37 PM, WerneckDecanter said:

Jsantos,

how I use this code on Hard and Square leves?

i did the first 12 with no problem at all using your method but I wasn't able to make any on Hard.

really thank u and congrats for your easy method.

:)

@WerneckDecanter

Use the same method.
Remember to put the indices (numbers I draw in yellow) from top to bottom, from left to right.
The same works for the last level of perfect squares

If you are having problems post your image I will help you

12 hours ago, conano1990 said:

why i this program changes one of my number to zero

Because in this position it matters little the number that you will put.
Skip this number and continue to put the solution, you will see that in the end it will work

3 hours ago, jsantosrocha said:

@WerneckDecanter

Use the same method.
Remember to put the indices (numbers I draw in yellow) from top to bottom, from left to right.
The same works for the last level of perfect squares

Because in this position it matters little the number that you will put.
Skip this number and continue to put the solution, you will see that in the end it will work

did u get my photo

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/09/2017 at 4:40 PM, r4lf_holland said:

5fZJpzY.jpg

Can someone help me solve the problem of square 4? I did a lot of work and it was not a success.
a light is this solution problem. I'm thankful for all.

I had trouble resolving this too.
I got the lines and columns intercalated.
For example:
first row and last column
Fifth line and second column
Fourth row and third column ...

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm so I downloaded this solution, finally got my head around it, it helped me do level 6 and 7 but it doesn't work on my level 8 - it either keeps searching to over 15m so i give up or it did almost work once but 2 of the squares came to 1000 - and every total barring one worked but the 2 squares left couldn't fit anywhere else!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/16/2017 at 3:15 PM, kingdominator1 said:

The Energy Balance Solver is a great asset, it helped me with some difficult levels especially Hardcore levels. I would recommend using the solver if you're having trouble, as it'll help you get through the levels. That being said, Square levels are much easier so you should be able to solve them on your own if you solve from the top right first, go down then solve from bottom right and go left, that's the tip that I got from LightSp33d1987 and it helped me get through the levels easily. 

Thank you so much for the hint of going top to bottom, then right to left.  I was wracking my brain for hours on the Square 3 and 4, and then with that bit of advice, 3 minutes later, platinum popped

• 3 weeks later...

This worked so well! Thank you! For anyone using this: if any puzzles are taking forever, try to solve some rows/columns on your own. That will eliminate hundreds of iterations automatically, thus making the solver run faster. Even tweaking one row or column might do the trick. Just keep playing around with the rows and solve what you can.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Why are people using a program to solve these? Nothing against anybody that is, but personally I found it good to get a bit of brain exercise.... have only done it on the Vita so far, but did the last 2 in 18 minutes after 6 beers and half a litre of rum, lol

I'm not bashing you, I agree. I just wanted to use this meme.

Image result for aint nobody got time for that

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/25/2017 at 9:48 PM, Narniak said:

I just got the Platinum with no computer help, so now my brain really hurts.  Nothing some beers and Rocket League can't cure!!  WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

im trying to do this but

On 6/30/2017 at 2:23 AM, zombie_ninja_X said:

I don't understand how the the code works can someone explain or show where to find a simple way to do this? 

^^ a legit way