No trophies for Morrowind?

fbdbh

54 minutes ago, TKdovahkiin said:

Trophies are in on my profile under my ESO dlc list. 

First impressions: WOW!

This Feels like a true Elder Scrolls game. Once you're in, you'll forget about the trophies!

You will not regret it. 

It's worth so much more than what you pay for it.

See you in Seyda Neen!

I can't see the Expansion DLC trophies, unless i'm missing something.

I think you are just seeing the DLC packs that already exist, based on your profile.

While i'm not wanting to take a huge overwhelming dump on your enthusiasm here, it might be a good idea to tweak your communication to sound less like a salesperson and more like someone who is invested in the gameplay.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

3 minutes ago, ylc0304 said:

I see trophies on my PS4 when checking on my ESO trophies, just none here. o.o

Can you post a screenshot / photo maybe? 

Edit: nevermind, I can confirm as well, 6 trophies, 1 gold, 2 silver, 3 bronze - not much, but it's really there. It's not here on PSNprofiles.

Edited by fbdbh

It's, however, in a different Era, so many things aren't there yet and so on. So there's a lot of differences, it's just not the Morrowind as we've grown to know. I loved Morrowind and would definitely buy a remaster of it in an instant. However, this new Chapter of ESO also interests me greatly to see how things were on Vvardenfell before the time of TES3.

On a different note, this is starting to make it a bit difficult with calling something Morrowind when there's TES3: Morrowind and ESO: Morrowind. Which I feel is like a trap for the people that loved TES3: Morrowind and would initially think ESO: Morrowind is TES3: Morrowind... I'm wondering how many will end up feeling cheated and complain at Zenimax for this... They probably should've thought about that...

It is deliberately misleading named that way. We already have parts of Morrowind available, and the whole of Morrowind is not made available with this DLC. It should really have been ESO: Vvardenfell. It would be like adding western Skyrim and naming that DLC Skyrim.

Edited by ElyssarArFeiniel
reduce strength of wording

3 minutes ago, TKdovahkiin said:

Quick to jump to conclusions there. Just extremely hyped over first impressions and trying to answer a player's questions which I had too before downloading the game. If I was their employee, I wouldn't be wasting time on trophy discussions.

People are so jaded and cynical now that the least bit of enthusiasm is seen as an aberration. Or evidence that you're not filling some non-existent obligation. Gets tiring after awhile. If I didn't dislike MMORPGs, I'd probably take a trip back to Vvardenfell too.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ElyssarArFeiniel said:

It is deliberately misleading named that way. We already have parts of Morrowind available, and the whole of Morrowind is not made available with this DLC. It should really have been ESO: Vvardenfell. It would be like adding western Skyrim and naming that DLC Skyrim.

eh, not really.  It takes only a second to look it up and see what it is.  Besides, if they remastered Morrowind I think most people that would even play it would have known for a while.  It's named for hype, not misleading at all really.

7 hours ago, TKdovahkiin said:

Quick to jump to conclusions there. Just extremely hyped over first impressions and trying to answer a player's questions which I had too before downloading the game. If I was their employee, I wouldn't be wasting time on trophy discussions.

Really don't think sales people for this company would need to be at it here. A person asked a question and I took a second to answer early in the morning before much news was out. Why so serious?! If you tried this expansion the minute it came out, you might be excited too!

Everything is okay, no need to justify yourself to me :)

No hasty conclusion jumping on my part, just some observational feedback is all. It's up to you to take the advice or leave it, glad you are enjoying the game :)

8 hours ago, damon8r351 said:

People are so jaded and cynical now that the least bit of enthusiasm is seen as an aberration. Or evidence that you're not filling some non-existent obligation. Gets tiring after awhile. If I didn't dislike MMORPGs, I'd probably take a trip back to Vvardenfell too.

Believe me, it works perfectly as a single player experience. Some times you meet other players, mostly in starting towns, but the overall picture is not ruined by this fact, it doesn't have an obnoxious UI and no forced interactions... I've been enjoying it as an interim TES title, although it gets tiresome after longer periods of time. My point is, forget the platinum and do the main story  / guild quest, especially DLCs, and you have a lore-heavy TES title.

I really-really hate MMOs too, but recent updates made this game very lone wolf-friendly.

• Like 1