No trophies for Morrowind?

fbdbh

18 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

eh, not really.  It takes only a second to look it up and see what it is.  Besides, if they remastered Morrowind I think most people that would even play it would have known for a while.  It's named for hype, not misleading at all really.

That's why I edited my post to strike out the word. In a way it still is misleading, but not maliciously so. It's perfectly appropriate to name the DLC for the game as it covers the same area, but that area is not the area known as Morrowind. My post was in partial response to ylc, who suggested they had not thought of the possible confusion such a name would bring, when it is clear that the choice of name was thought about and chosen deliberately, despite any possible confusion such a decision would create.

Two of the other DLC have been named for areas they added, Imperial City and Orsinium. Imperial City was the most outer area added, whereas Orsinium is a city within the Wrothgar zone. In that regard Morrowind could easily have been named Vvardenfell and not been any the less appropriately name, however, they chose Morrowind in an effort to boost attention.