Best perks for high difficulty games?

Quink666

I played Killing Floor 1 a ton, over 300 hours total. and really liked the sharp shooter perk on PC.

But on console my aim is not even close to my aim on PC.

Currently sticking with support, but can support hang on HOE difficulty?

And why is it so hard to find games on EU servers? Should be plenty of players now that its free on PS+

On 2017-6-6 at 8:24 PM, Quink666 said:

I played Killing Floor 1 a ton, over 300 hours total. and really liked the sharp shooter perk on PC.

And why is it so hard to find games on EU servers? Should be plenty of players now that its free on PS+

Im playing on EU servers too, but i get full lobbies in no time.

On 6/6/2017 at 1:24 PM, Quink666 said:

Any class is useful at lvl 25. Unless, you are looking at getting this before level 20, pick the most interesting class to you.

If you are hoping to take care of this earlier than 20, a field medic is useful for any team; same goes for support. If you want to be the high damage player, go demolitionist. You may be starved for dosh at the beginning, but will be a huge x factor in the boss battle. 

23 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

There's also a spot on burning paris

4 hours ago, ipot_04 said:

I prefer Burning Paris over the one on Outpost because you can still fail that. At least on BP, you literally can just melee them if you're out of ammo.

Have you done it recently? dont get any of these spots to work. Is there a specific trick? watched many YT videos and they jump just into corner. Maybe good explanation or video?

47 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Have you done it recently? dont get any of these spots to work. Is there a specific trick? watched many YT videos and they jump just into corner. Maybe good explanation or video?

You have to crouch in the corner where the boxes are, it works everytime. If you move out of it at all they'll attack you. Did it last night

Edited by SnowxSakura

9 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

You have to crouch in the corner where the boxes are, it works everytime. If you move out of it at all they'll attack you. Did it last night

Strange , i tried it several times , crouching in , jumping in . standing  and so on . i always get destroyed in few seconds . every enemy hits me. Maybe different character has different hitbox? i try it again later . Have to level up and win some online matches anyway meanwhile.

2 hours ago, Xionx said:

Strange , i tried it several times , crouching in , jumping in . standing  and so on . i always get destroyed in few seconds . every enemy hits me. Maybe different character has different hitbox? i try it again later . Have to level up and win some online matches anyway meanwhile.

I have not tried the glitch on burning paris, but on outpost, you don't need to crouch. However you need to be there before the wave starts. Sometimes if you go into it while enemies have spawned in the glitch dose not work, so I'm assuming the same on burning Paris.

Edited by woolva

2 hours ago, Xionx said:

My friend had this same problem. Are you playing in an Singe ONLINE game? You are not allowed to play Solo Offline as for some reason this does not work.

19 hours ago, SirEricLPer said:

My friend had this same problem. Are you playing in an Singe ONLINE game? You are not allowed to play Solo Offline as for some reason this does not work.

Yes i always tried solo offline . Thats interesting , thx for this advice. i will try it invite only online next. thx

Edit: it works ! It was really the missing detail ! THX , was funny to buy a Katana and stick in this corner ^^. Would be the game more fun i would try it without the glitch , but i just want my trophies and delete this game. 

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...