Honest Soul trophy missable?

10 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Yes it's possible to miss. If you leave Monstro too early and go on to complete Halloween Town and Atlantica then you'll miss out on unlocking it.

so I'll have to play it again? like, another playtrough?

11 hours ago, MRTheChez said:

I just finished the level and had to enter my gummi ship trough a save point. after that i finished some worlds but realised that this "Honest Soul" trophy didn't pop. Is it glitched? is it missable?

11 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Yes it's possible to miss. If you leave Monstro too early and go on to complete Halloween Town and Atlantica then you'll miss out on unlocking it.

No, it's not, none of the trophies on any of the games in the series is missable, you can leave Monstro anytime you want and go back anytime as well, in fact if you leave Monstro as soon as you reach it's first save point and only come back when you lock the last world there's some different cutscenes playing then if you did everything the first time you reach it. You didn't get the trophy because you didn't finish the world, there's 2 parts to it, you only did the first part thus no trophy for you yet, go back anytime and finish it for the trophy.

9 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

No, it's not, none of the trophies on any of the games in the series is missable, you can leave Monstro anytime you want and go back anytime as well, in fact if you leave Monstro as soon as you reach it's first save point and only come back when you lock the last world there's some different cutscenes playing then if you did everything the first time you reach it. You didn't get the trophy because you didn't finish the world, there's 2 parts to it, you only did the first part thus no trophy for you yet, go back anytime and finish it for the trophy.

I have returned to Monstro and got the trophy after defeating the boss for the second time. The weird thing was the Cutscene, but that's my opinion.

2 hours ago, MRTheChez said:

I have returned to Monstro and got the trophy after defeating the boss for the second time. The weird thing was the Cutscene, but that's my opinion.

What's wrong with the cutscene? Now I'm curious... Maybe you didn't understand it right? I might help you with that if so, just shoot me a PM if you like, always a treat talking about this series ;)