Possible diamond cup chance June 7, 2017

A_Tennis_Giraffe

26 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

As much as I did think Rayman origins on my vita was a fantastic game..I am Soo glad I never bought this title, lol

I feel your guys pain though, good luck!

Only thing Rayman Origins got going for it was the speedrun stuff. Rayman Legends had more of the good stuff and the challenges was pretty fun. :) But yeah, Legends on Vita is a pain due to requiring Diamond Cup, the other versions doesn't. :) 

For everybody struggling to get past 115.81km, I had the same problem but after switching my character to the warrior princess I was able to reach 116km. It took a few tries and I can't exactly remember how I did it... I think you have to slow yourself down somehow so when you get to the 'glitched' part you're able to trek a bit more distance. I think with me, rather than jump on top of one of the enemies, I think I just cut it short and hit him on the ground instead which slowed me down a tad. Each to their own preferences but hope my experience helps :)

If  i reach the 116.0 m then my diamond cup are safe? (If Ubi doesnt have problems with the server)

Cause im rank 40 at this moment with my 116.0 m and at the leaderboard it shows only a silver Cup.

But at the screen where i choose the 4 challenges it says diamond.

6 hours ago, Dragonxlave said:

If  i reach the 116.0 m then my diamond cup are safe? (If Ubi doesnt have problems with the server)

Cause im rank 40 at this moment with my 116.0 m and at the leaderboard it shows only a silver Cup.

But at the screen where i choose the 4 challenges it says diamond.

Is the same to me, my rank appears in 19, but im the global score shows a gold cup.

A few hour ago, shows me 1st place, and Diamond Cup, and a lot of Diamond.

I hope to get the Diamond this time, and give it to everybody to reaches the 116.0m score.

I got it. Finally!!! Thank you op!

I never deleted a game from my memory card faster. It´s a shame, I played through the wholle game with a firend on his xbox a few years back and had a blast. The single player levels are great, and the challegenges would be okay if there weren´t trophies attached to them. I usually research every game I buy to make sure there´s no bullshit involved, but because I already played the game and loved it, Origins as well, I bought this without a second thought. Setting up such a high bar for a single trophy that is not present in any other version of the game is ridiculous, especially since the vita version is most likely the one with the smallest playerbase. If it was at least 2% I would have had probably 10 diamond cups by now. The small playerbase, combined with the fact that there a people playing the game since launch made for the worst trophy hunting I ever had. I played this game from October to December every day, I could have had at least 3-4 other games completed in the time I wasted on this. This game almost single-handedly made me lose interest in trophies for quite some time now, and I don´t think I´ve ever been so mad at a developer over such a stupid reason. Even without the trophy aspect, whose idea was to replace almost half the levels in the game with murfy gimmicks? They removed perfectly playable and fun platforming levels, in a platforming game, for screen swiping fest with a braindead ai. Why so many of them? It´s gonna take a while before I buy another Ubisoft game. I bought Child of Light a while on a recomendation, but I just can´t start it because the Ubisoft logo pisses me of so much.

Anyways congratulations on everyone who got this trophy today and that goes tenfold to those who got it legit. Also even though I was pretty pissed at the players hogging the top spots daily, it´s not their fault. They enjoy the game and wanna play it and that´s fine.

• Like 2