Savini Jason will not be resold

My only potential problem is this: a lot of times, I've seen console release as being a stretch goal. I, personally, don't have a PC. I have a Macbook Air, so I'm not going to be playing any computer games anytime soon. If someone only has a console, they might not back the project until it hits that stretch goal, since shelling out $30+ for something you won't even be able to use is a waste. If this wasn't an issue for the F13 Kickstarter, or if the game and Savini Jason were still available after it reached that stretch goal, then it doesn't apply in this case, but the general point still kind of stands.

As for backer-exclusive rewards staying exclusive, I'm fine with it. I remember when ATLUS games didn't really get reprinted, so I had to pay $50 for a used copy of Nocturne back in 2006 or so. Granted, I was still able to get it, which is more than can be said for Savini Jason, but I think the general idea of offering rewards to people who literally made the game possible is fine. None of us would even have the option of buying the game if not for the people who funded it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

On Kickstarter, if you log in and go to the game's page, you should see a "view pledge" button with all your info. Hope this helps.

I can't even get into my Kickstart account it is also doing the wrong username and password bit and I know I'm using the right one cause I wrote them down so I wouldn't forget my info :(

Edited by Taliesin_2943

11 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Well, start saying 'tough luck' then (or 'tough titties' if you feel like using naughty words), because saying 'eat shit' is neither appropriate nor necessary. I agree on the "you snooze, you lose" tough luck mentality even though I myself don't always have the right funds at the right time for everything I want, but let's be a bit civil towards each other.

I just get so sick and tired of people crying about things they had a chance to get or do, and they act as if developers owe them something when they do not. This entitled attitude pisses me off and I have zero patience for it.

• Like 1

All I'll say, and this comes from personal experience, is that very rarely is something completely out of your hands, especially if its digital. There will come a time when this character will be available for everyone. However when and where is the tricky random part.

And I bet dollars to donuts that when you play with that character, you're reaction will be "well, I guess it wasn't THAT big a deal that I didn't get this the first time".

Edited by RedRodriguez87

4 hours ago, Star Butterfly said:

I just get so sick and tired of people crying about things they had a chance to get or do, and they act as if developers owe them something when they do not. This entitled attitude pisses me off and I have zero patience for it.

I'm not saying you can't disagree with people - by all means do, intensely even, I'm just saying do so without resorting to telling them to "eat shit". :)

• Like 1