SRG Shadow Warrior 2 Collector's edition

Bumperklever

https://www.specialreservegames.com/reserves/shadow-warrior-2

Since this is a starting company and don't have much following yet, I decided to advertise there newest limited printed game. Just like LRG this company makes digital games physical. The difference is that they don't make them limited (expect the really expensive collector editions), but make them numbered. There is also more stuff in this bundle then just the game in a case, which I really like.

While I think that there first release (strafe) was meh, I really think this one is really great. The prices are resp. 37: 38 and 62 euro's.

udcD4UN.png

Also a tip of advise. Shadow warrior 2 (steam) sells for 25 euro's on G2A, it's relevant for all versions since you will get one in the ps4 bundle. If you don't are about those steam keys then you can always sell them there and get a huge chunk of money back. same goes for the bundled version were you will get 2 keys of sw2 (1 got all sw games, 1 is only sw 2). making back 40-50 euro's of the 62 euro's price tag. The steam keys will be given immediately and they work :3.

In my case I bought the PS4+ PC bundled version. Since I really liked everything that was in the PC bundle, but do want a physical PS4 game. Also reselled the SW1 and the non-collector SW2 game. Redeemed the other one.

Also note that this is a starting company and strafe didn't had a flawless release. They try to learn from the feedback of strafe.

Edited by Bumperklever

I really want to support companies that tailor to this, meaning release physical versions of digital-only titles. I think if there are just a few more, they can get their costs down and do even more releases.

I just wish I had any interest in this game... ?

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

I really want to support companies that tailor to this, meaning release physical versions of digital-only titles. I think if there are just a few more, they can get their costs down and do even more releases.

I just wish I had any interest in this game... 1f61e.png

Well I am noticing a trend with new companies that want to follow LRG formula. Signature edition games is another company who is delivering physical copies of digital games and who didn't start long ago. I also really hope these companies can succeed, because I really like the idea of it (especially when it is a limited run)

But at the moment both of these companies need to up there marketing since the only way I heard of them is via a mail from LRG and via facebook <_<