Who can help me ."Here We Go"

Aresye65

On 2017-6-7 at 10:17 PM, Aresye65 said:

Im in division 8 now and no trophy... 

Another PSN in division 9 and no trophy..

Who can tell me how to get this trophy.....

Id advise u to try today. I did and magically worked. Ive been checking the last users to get this trophy list and found out activity since yesterday thats why i tried today and worked. 

12 hours ago, gnrrulz said:

Id advise u to try today. I did and magically worked. Ive been checking the last users to get this trophy list and found out activity since yesterday thats why i tried today and worked. 

Thanks very much ..

i got it...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:05 AM, carlitosway01 said:

i have the same exact problem i have played 3 seasons and havent got the trophy to pop - im not really sure whats going on as i tried using things wins/draws from the catalogue on my first 2 seasons that i got promoted. On my 3rd season i played everything legit and nothing

Unfortunately, the only "solution" seems to be to keep trying until you get it. As others have said - it may be beneficial to look at recent achievers to see when the servers are properly registering results (and therefore giving out the trophy). Seems to be about every 5 days or so at the moment.

Unfortunately, the only "solution" seems to be to keep trying until you get it. As others have said - it may be beneficial to look at recent achievers to see when the servers are properly registering results (and therefore giving out the trophy). Seems to be about every 5 days or so at the moment.

I forgot to mention that i eventually got the trophy, but your method of looking at recent achievers is what i did pretty much. Basically i looked through the recent achievers and saw there was somewhat of a pattern, and figured that i would just wait until someone achieved it and then id try myself. The trophy popped for me after the first match i played (which i lost). 

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:31 PM, carlitosway01 said:

I forgot to mention that i eventually got the trophy, but your method of looking at recent achievers is what i did pretty much. Basically i looked through the recent achievers and saw there was somewhat of a pattern, and figured that i would just wait until someone achieved it and then id try myself. The trophy popped for me after the first match i played (which i lost). 

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad you managed to get it in the end. I just got it a few minutes ago myself, so if anyone else is still unable to get it drop into a game now and either finish it or score an own goal and leave (still counts as a game played and will pop the trophy). For me, the Play Season and Current Season tiles were failing to load until today (not showing season progress or stats like titles, promotions or relegations). I also stayed signed out of PSN until the game prompted me to sign in at the start menu, but that might not have anything to do with it, I can't tell. All I can say is if you've got a promotion before and you play a match while the menu is loading correctly (all the stats showing and no persistent loading icon) the trophy will probably pop when you go back to the menu afterwards. Good luck everyone.