dark69knight

dark69knight's Dispute

81 posts in this topic

dark69knight

Resident Evil Revelations
This One Got Glitched On Me

When I Got 100 Bonuses On My Ps3 The Trophy Didn't Appeared

I Got Despair Cuz I Counted All The Bonuses And It Was 101 But No Trophy

Than I Told Myself Let Me Try To Get 150 Bonuses Trophy And When I Got 152 Bonus Both Trophies Popup At The Same Time

That's What Happened .

Edited by dark69knight

Level 1 - 20 quickly is possible, if someone carried them thru the last level (Ghost Ship) via coop, which it appears happened.

100 to 150 bonuses within seconds isn't possible though.  Even if it glitched at 100, the game should check after each level is completed, and you can do a max of 4 at a time.

Edited by B1rvine

1 hour ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

You also leveled from 10 to 20 in 6 seconds, is this normal?

this one can be happen if you play the ghost ship from start to finish and kill all monster while you in level 1 in the end of the level you will jump almost 25 level if i remember correctly

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

Level 1 - 20 quickly is possible, if someone carried them thru the last level (Ghost Ship) via coop, which it appears happened.

100 to 150 bonuses within seconds isn't possible though.  Even if it glitched at 100, the game should check after each level is completed, and you can do a max of 4 at a time.

i know its looks like the trigger for the trophy missed when i got 100 and its triggered with 150 its happen in rare occasions the problem is from the game

there is no reported trophy glitches in raid mode so far... do you have a source of an evidence to support what happened with you ? cuz i searched everywhere on the internet and couldnt find anything about it. 

4 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

there is no reported trophy glitches in raid mode so far... do you have a source of an evidence to support what happened with you ? cuz i searched everywhere on the internet and couldnt find anything about it. 

sometimes things not happen to everyone it was almost 4 years ago and i was happy to get both trophy instead of delete the save date and start from scratch i am trying to be more reasonable but things like this its extremely hard to find evidence for something happen very long time ago and it didn't happen to someone else 

its just as i says before looks like bonus trophies stack that's the only explain for what happen i was going to start from scratch after i got 150 bonus trophy but i got lucky and get them both at the same time

6 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

sometimes things not happen to everyone it was almost 4 years ago and i was happy to get both trophy instead of delete the save date and start from scratch i am trying to be more reasonable but things like this its extremely hard to find evidence for something happen very long time ago and it didn't happen to someone else 

its just as i says before looks like bonus trophies stack that's the only explain for what happen i was going to start from scratch after i got 150 bonus trophy but i got lucky and get them both at the same time

it is impossible for bonus trophies to stack. even if they "glitched" on you as you say, they are still illegitimate timestamps..

18 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

I googled a bit, tried to find the saves you would have used, and I found saves from before you went back to get the last trophies. I'm not sure what exactly you used. Regardless, this game is known for not having a save encryption. Furthermore, I know you've done this exact same thing for at least two other games with no encryption in the past, namely Wet and CoD Classic. You're lucky you hid CoD Classic before it was flagged. I can only imagine the other games you've hidden... Actually I don't, I think I will check to see what I can find.

Edited by MMDE

Just now, ahmedelebiary said:

it is impossible for bonus trophies to stack. even if they "glitched" on you as you say, they are still illegitimate timestamps..

i don't know if i called it a glitched or missed the triggered to pop up in the end that's what happen and its not impossible if you read my previous replay

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I googled a bit, tried to find the saves you would have used, and I found saves from before you went back to get the last trophies. I'm not sure what exactly you used. Regardless, this game is known for not having a save encryption. Furthermore, I know you've done this exact same thing for at least two other games with no encryption in the past, namely Wet and CoD Classic. You're lucky you hid CoD Classic before it was flagged.

yeah i know about cod classic and wet it was a mistake i know but RER is another story like i said before

i mean think about it if i did the same as wet and cod classic why i didn't hid it than ?!

its not make any sense 🤔

1 hour ago, ahmedelebiary said:

even if they "glitched" on you as you say, they are still illegitimate timestamps

I’m not saying it is for sure dark69knight’s case, but generally glitches are unflaggable, no matter how “illegitimate” you think time stamps are:

3 minutes ago, Se7en said:

I’m not saying it is for sure dark69knight’s case, but generally glitches are unflaggable, no matter how “illegitimate” you think time stamps are:

that's what am trying to say here

1 hour ago, dark69knight said:

yeah i know about cod classic and wet it was a mistake i know but RER is another story like i said before

i mean think about it if i did the same as wet and cod classic why i didn't hid it than ?!

its not make any sense 1f914.png

It's a decent point, but maybe you thought it wasn't detectable.

I'm not sure if anyone really understood what I meant, so I'll clarify again.

First, a brief explanation of how Raid mode works.  There's 61 stages total, basically the same 20 levels in three different difficulty levels. There's also one special end game level.  Each stage has 3 goals, such as "Take No Damage" etc that get you the bonuses if you pass, and you also get one if you do all three simultaneously.  They're cumulative and add up over time, and when you get 10, 50, 100, and 150, there's trophies awarded.  You can replay stages as often as you want if you miss some.

So here's my problem...  If both of his trophies popped when he got 150, then logically, you don't need the exact number of bonuses for the trophy to pop.  This would make sense because if you have 9 bonuses, and pass a stage and get 4, the one for 10 will pop when you have 13.  

So, my question is, even if it 'glitched' and didn't pop at 100, why didn't it pop at 104, or 108, or 121, or 148, or any other number?  It would have to glitch 13 times in a row, minimum.

Edited by B1rvine

Just now, MMDE said:

It's a decent point, but maybe you thought it wasn't detectable.

will if your on high rank and among top 500 in the world you wouldn't make this mistake bro believe me

2 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

First, a brief explanation of how Raid mode works.  There's 61 stages total, basically the same 20 levels in three different difficulty levels. There's also one special end game level.  Each stage has 3 goals, such as "Take No Damage" etc that get you the bonuses if you pass, and you also get one if you do all three simultaneously.  They're cumulative and add up over time, and when you get 10, 50, 100, and 150, there's trophies awarded.  You can replay stages as often as you want if you miss some.

So here's my problem...  If both of his trophies popped when he got 150, then logically, you don't need the exact number of bonuses for the trophy to pop.  This would make sense because if you have 9 bonuses, and pass a stage and get 4, it'll pop when you have 13.  

So, my question is, even if it 'glitched' and didn't pop at 100, why didn't it pop at 104, or 108, or 121, or 148?

Thats a perfect explanation. and  you can pop all bonuses trophies within seconds same as levels using a save file.. which i believe thats the case when you get level 50 (7 seconds) after getting level 40 and also 150 bonuses ( 7 seconds ) after getting 100. those are not glitches . 

If anyone got the game, they could test if it does pop at 100 at let's say 110 on a throw-away account. There could be a slim chance the trigger only kicks in at the trophy milestones, but let me check some stuff to see if this is correct or not.

EDIT:

I would love if someone tested what I said earlier! :) 

Edited by MMDE

Just now, B1rvine said:

So here's my problem...  If both of his trophies popped when he got 150, then logically, you don't need the exact number of bonuses for the trophy to pop.  This would make sense because if you have 9 bonuses, and pass a stage and get 4, it'll pop when you have 13.  

So, my question is, even if it 'glitched' and didn't pop at 100, why didn't it pop at 104, or 108, or 121, or 148?

i know what you try to say from the first post that is was the first thing that get to my mind after i got 101 bonus i said maybe if o got one or two more the trophy will pop up but it didn't happen so i was despondent and i got two choice at this point

1- delete my save and start over

2- Continue and get 150 than start over

i did the second option and its pop both of the trophies

4 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Thats a perfect explanation. and  you can pop all bonuses trophies within seconds same as levels using a save file.. which i believe thats the case when you get level 50 (7 seconds) after getting level 40 and also 150 bonuses ( 7 seconds ) after getting 100. those are not glitches . 

you need to check again i didn't got level 50 after 7 sec from level 40

6 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

you need to check again i didn't got level 50 after 7 sec from level 40

did i ever mention that you did ? i was generally speaking re-read my comment.

Just now, ahmedelebiary said:

did i ever mention that you did ? i was generally speaking re-read my comment.

i thought you mean me you didn't say generally or in general sorry

Just now, dark69knight said:

i thought you mean me you didn't say generally or in general sorry

no problem i checked your list and only problem is the 100/150 bonuses. other than that it looks fine.

There's no indication of glitches for 100-150 bonuses since I have played this game and Plat it. U must follow 4 bonus requirements to get each stages:

No damage

Kill every enemies

Lower  level as given 

Trinity bonuses -if u completed these 3 bonuses.

Doing each stages takes 20-40m or so and requires u to these 3 bonuses at the same time. If u failed getting 3 of them u won't get any bonuses. And no I never experienced any glitches upon while playing between 100-150 bonuses.

1 minute ago, Silent said:

There's no indication of glitches for 100-150 bonuses since I have played this game and Plat it. U must follow 4 bonus requirements to get each stages:

No damage

Kill every enemies

Lower  level as given 

Trinity bonuses -if u completed these 3 bonuses.

Doing each stages takes 20-40m or so and requires u to these 3 bonuses at the same time. If u failed getting 3 of them u won't get any bonuses. And no I never experienced any glitches upon while playing between 100-150 bonuses.

glitches doesn't happens to everyone but its happens good thing its doesn't happened to you

So does anyone have the game and can test if 150 pops at let's say 110 on a throw-away account?

Edited by MMDE

8 hours ago, B1rvine said:

So, my question is, even if it 'glitched' and didn't pop at 100, why didn't it pop at 104, or 108, or 121, or 148, or any other number?  It would have to glitch 13 times in a row, minimum.

Various conditions that fully depend on  programming, so questions like that aren't valid. Like scanning the save file the game checks if the set value is larger than x, but the internal scanner of the game could work differently and just activate at exact values 10, 50, 100, 150, while the counter increases by one per unlocked bonus. In that specific scenario you'd expect the counter to have bugged at both 100 and 150, and only unlock at the same time upon reloading the game, though. Otherwise the user would've unlocked 150 and be missing 100 until reload. But stacking difficulty trophies are an example of a trigger, that unlocks everything based on the highest value, in that case the game would unlock both. My main point was you couldn't possibly know "why" to a theoretical question about how a program could work without access to the source code.

2 minutes ago, ars said:

Various conditions that fully depend on  programming, so questions like that aren't valid. Like scanning the save file the game checks if the set value is larger than x, but the internal scanner of the game could work differently and just activate at exact values 10, 50, 100, 150, while the counter increases by one per unlocked bonus. In that specific scenario you'd expect the counter to have bugged at both 100 and 150, and only unlock at the same time upon reloading the game, though. Otherwise the user would've unlocked 150 and be missing 100 until reload. But stacking difficulty trophies are an example of a trigger, that unlocks everything based on the highest value, in that case the game would unlock both. My main point was you couldn't possibly know "why" to a theoretical question about how a program could work without access to the source code.

He's not wrong, you know. It doesn't scan the save file, but it would check after finishing a level, and he must have done so 11 times at the very least. I'm just wondering if it checks/triggers even when you don't hit or go past one of the trophy milestones. I'd assume so, especially seeing what other players have done. I've seen level 20, 30, 40 and 50, bonus points 50, 100 and 150, all pop at the same time.

But if we want to be totally sure:

"So does anyone have the game and can test if 150 pops at let's say 110 on a throw-away account?"