dark69knight

dark69knight's Dispute

81 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

But if we want to be totally sure:

"So does anyone have the game and can test if 150 pops at let's say 110 on a throw-away account?"

Yeah that's the proper question, the only way to know is to test it :)

2 hours ago, ars said:

Yeah that's the proper question, the only way to know is to test it :)

And even if we test it the result will not be 100% the same

glitches are random it may occur or maybe not

all what i know that this is extremely rare to happened cuz until now am the only one know about it

2 hours ago, ars said:

you'd expect the counter to have bugged at both 100 and 150, and only unlock at the same time upon reloading the game, though. Otherwise the user would've unlocked 150 and be missing 100 until reload. But stacking difficulty trophies are an example of a trigger, that unlocks everything based on the highest value, in that case the game would unlock both. My main point was you couldn't possibly know "why" to a theoretical question about how a program could work without access to the source code.

and that's exactly what its came to my mind getting both trophy the stacking way like most of difficulty trophy

if you take a look on the list you will see that's the only trophy pop up at the same time is those two 

i am trying my best to get things cleared and i say the truth that's what happened if you guys don't believe me remember

i already been flagged over another clean list before looks like this will go to endless circle 🤔

25 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

And even if we test it the result will not be 100% the same

glitches are random it may occur or maybe not

all what i know that this is extremely rare to happened cuz until now am the only one know about it

Working in ICT I can wholeheartedly tell you programming bugs are not random, and in 99.9% of cases they are immediately reproducible especially in very simplistic programming cases like having counters and triggers. In 99.9% of cases they are also not beneficial to the user, unlike many disputes would like to make it seem. This whole glitchy glitch thing is a myth spread around by people who have no idea how programs work. Programs do not invent things or get a bad mood. They do exactly what they were written to do until they crash or are interrupted.

I will, however, give a very reserved benefit of the doubt there is a factor that the user experiencing a bug is not able to tell, and as such the problem can't be reproduced because the factor isn't known. But a situation where you have a snapshot of a million users and two experience not only a bug, but a bug that is beneficial, perhaps that fits into the margin of error, but it's also extremely unlikely.

2 minutes ago, ars said:

Working in ICT I can wholeheartedly tell you programming bugs are not random, and in 99.9% of cases they are immediately reproducible especially in very simplistic programming cases like having counters and triggers. In 99.9% of cases they are also not beneficial to the user, unlike many disputes would like to make it seem. This whole glitchy glitch thing is a myth spread around by people who have no idea how programs work. Programs do not invent things or get a bad mood. They do exactly what they were written to do until they crash or are interrupted.

I will, however, give a very reserved benefit of the doubt there is a factor that the user experiencing a bug is not able to tell, and as such the problem can't be reproduced because the factor isn't known. But a situation where you have a snapshot of a million users and two experience not only a bug, but a bug that is beneficial, perhaps that fits into the margin of error, but it's also extremely unlikely.

i am programmer too or was one I graduated long time ago and if there some thing we all agrees on is that's a chance even if its extremely slim but there is a chance of error

Okay, so getting 100+ stars is not exactly a quick task.  You not only have to beat the regular game (to unlock Raid levels to begin with) but also go thru most of the Raid levels on at least two of the difficulties.  

I do have my existing save still though, which has 180 stars.  Reloaded it on my own blank profile (same machine I used for the Borderlands dispute awhile back) and a ton of stuff popped, including all the various bonus related trophies.

Edited by B1rvine

Just now, dark69knight said:

i am programmer too or was one I graduated long time ago and if there some thing we all agrees on is that's a chance even if its extremely slim but there is a chance of error

Yes, there is a margin of error. All proper statistics take that into account :)  And I'm not accusing you here at all and weren't to begin with, but looking at all the disputes that refer to a beneficial glitch, say, just this week, that margin is also way smaller than they suggest. 

11 hours ago, dark69knight said:

i know what you try to say from the first post that is was the first thing that get to my mind after i got 101 bonus i said maybe if o got one or two more the trophy will pop up but it didn't happen so i was despondent and i got two choice at this point

1- delete my save and start over

2- Continue and get 150 than start over

i did the second option and its pop both of the trophies

you need to check again i didn't got level 50 after 7 sec from level 40

He said "delete my save and start over etc" that sounds like u deleted the game and upload a save file and trophy pop for 150? It's possible theory that u used save file to unlocked 150 bonuses first then 100 bonuses seconds apart after 150?

Just now, Silent said:

He said "delete my save and start over etc" that sounds like u deleted the game and upload a save file and trophy pop for 150? It's possible theory that u used save file to unlocked 150 bonuses first then 100 bonuses seconds apart after 150?

no i didn't deleted neither the game or the save i just keep going until i got the 150 bonus trophy that's when both pop up

and what i meant by start over i mean play from scratch

5 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Okay, so getting 100+ stars is not exactly a quick task.  You not only have to beat the regular game (to unlock Raid levels to begin with) but also go thru most of the Raid levels on at least two of the difficulties.  

I do do have my existing save still though, which has 180 stars.  Reloaded it on my own blank profile and a ton of stuff popped, including all the various bonus related trophies.

i know starting from scratch will take a lot of time as you said i need to finish the game once as far as i remember 

i was planing to gave up if 150 bonus wont unlock and leave the game for another time but i got lucky in not good way for other people i guess

10 minutes ago, ars said:

Yes, there is a margin of error. All proper statistics take that into account :)  And I'm not accusing you here at all and weren't to begin with, but looking at all the disputes that refer to a beneficial glitch, say, just this week, that margin is also way smaller than they suggest. 

no hard feeling bro 😉

24 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

no i didn't deleted neither the game or the save i just keep going until i got the 150 bonus trophy that's when both pop up

and what i meant by start over i mean play from scratch

i know starting from scratch will take a lot of time as you said i need to finish the game once as far as i remember 

i was planing to gave up if 150 bonus wont unlock and leave the game for another time but i got lucky in not good way for other people i guess

no hard feeling bro 😉

Its impossible getting those 2 bonus trophies at all at the same time. due to that the game checks at the end of every level.

Then how can u explain this on ur residentevil.net statistics 

It says u have defeated 2828. That's total of both raid mode and campaign mode kills. This site captured ur game stats. I see ur last login was 2015. So how could u possibly unlocked 10, 000 kills trophy? 

http://www.residentevil.net/rev/en/playstation3/o441883.html

Edited by Silent

5 minutes ago, Silent said:

Then how can u explain this on ur residentevil.net statistics 

It says u have defeated 2828. That's total of both raid mode and campaign mode kills. This site captured ur game stats. I see ur last login was 2015. So how could u possibly unlocked 10, 000 kills trophy? 

I believe the stats on residentevil.net have to be manually synched

2 minutes ago, Silent said:

Then how u explain this on ur residentevil.net statistics 

It says u have defeated 2828. That's total of both raid mode and campaign mode. This site captured ur game stats. I see ur last login was 2015. So how could u possibly unlocked 10, 000 kills trophy? 

that's not just this its says i am level 43 and Favorite weapons are unknown this stats is wired i used to check regularly at start it was fine but know that's wired 

3 minutes ago, Gwendly said:

I believe the stats on residentevil.net have to be manually synched

Probably i don't remember it was long time ago 😕

10 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

that's not just this its says i am level 43 and Favorite weapons are unknown this stats is wired i used to check regularly at start it was fine but know that's wired 

Probably i don't remember it was long time ago 1f615.png

U Plat this game in 2013 but u were last logged in 2015. So basically u went over there to synced ur statistics or get customized weapon parts or helping someone/sharing items. But whatever was the case. I'm pretty sure u synced it. Feel free to log in and synch now. besides that stats year would tell us if u play those 2 years gap 2013-15 

Edited by Silent

8 minutes ago, Silent said:

U Plat this game in 2013 but u were last logged in 2015. So basically u went over there to synced ur trophies or get custumized weapon parts or helping someone/sharing items. But whatever was the case. I'm pretty sure u synced it. Feel free to go log in and synch it now to see besides that stats year would tell us if u play those 2 years gap 2013-15 

my last connection with RER was in 2013 as far as i remember as for the website i don't remember i logged in ever since RER cuz i lost my email and the password for the website but was this before 2015 or after i really don't remember

So this guy earned one trophy out of order? 

A Trophy that isn't negatively glitched or impossible to earn for any reason? 

Why the hell are we still having this conversation? 

This is first time I ever heard getting a glitch on 100-150 bonuses as people always say. When u get exactly 100 bonuses  at the end of the stage the trophy will pop. And few more tried on 50 more the 150 bonuses will pop for about hours or. Seconds apart for 150 and 100 is absolutely impossible and no such thing is glitching. U can't play this on local co-op cuz there's no option for it only online co-op.

19 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

So this guy earned one trophy out of order? 

A Trophy that isn't negatively glitched or impossible to earn for any reason? 

Why the hell are we still having this conversation? 

I agree with this completely. 

I like to check Motorstorm Pacific Rift list since it's commonly hacked. I recently found 2 people who used a save to unlock a single online trophy out of order. Granted, they don't have the plat and don't have many other online trophies. I just let that shit go, obvious as it was. 

I think this one single trophy, that's not even an obvious hack, can be let go. This seems to be a classic case of making a mountain out of a mole hill.

5 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Yes it is, notice the Wet and COD saves in the most recent posts?  @MMDE already pointed this out on the first page and the OP responded with:

yeah i know about cod and wet but this user is not me i don't remember sign up on this website

39 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

yeah i know about cod and wet but this user is not me i don't remember sign up on this website

preatty weird a guy created a ngu account with the same name and posted in the 2 games you got platinum on in the same mounth

2 minutes ago, imOvray said:

preatty weird a guy created a ngu account with the same name and posted in the 2 games you got platinum on in the same mounth

as i said before i don't remember sign up on this website plus i think this topic is about something else

Type his name on Google search

"Dark69knight cfw" or dar69knight cheat

U will see a bunch of pages link and his psn name with Arabic languages. 2 of them are specifically say for cfw in Arabic along with hackers/cheats players.

There's no other people uses same psn as u.