dark69knight

dark69knight's Dispute

81 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Silent said:

Type his name on Google search

"Dark69knight cfw" or dar69knight cheat

U will see a bunch of pages link and his psn name with Arabic languages. 2 of them are specifically say for cfw in Arabic along with hackers/cheats players.

There's no other people uses same psn as u.

 

i did as you said and got nothing and what is cfw ?!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MMDEconfirmed you can pop all trophies with this save http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/662195-resident-evil-revelations-save-set-campaign-raid-trophies-2.html

 

"Ok i made a new save from mine. I have added 9999 kills so one more and you will get that trophy too.

All Raid mode trophies in one save.

I hope it will work."

Edited by KRATOS_31090
Removed link.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Silent said:

Here u go one of the sites with ur name and signature

It Clearly say "Ps3 trophy hack"

 

https://www.adslgate.com/dsl/showthread.php?t=513607&page=2

 

 

before you judge at lest translate what written

there when i first know about it

i was asking about the way that's all

after i know about this i made the big mistake wet and cod

when i did it it feels like i achieved nothing so i stopped 

Edited by dark69knight
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok i can check what those pages in Arabic say but im gonna need screenshots since i cannot access the site somehow @imOvray @Silent

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

ok i can check what those pages in Arabic say but im gonna need screenshots since i cannot access the site somehow @imOvray @Silent

https://gyazo.com/3048f844d4a7f23c9b4049991a615810

https://gyazo.com/8acae55ac21ec5937563f16d63f012b6

google translation is a mess but you can see "trophy hack" everywhere on the website and in the comment people seems to ask for different game so my guess it's a post for people to ask save set.

but it would be better to have someone who can read arabian to confirm it's a forum for game save

EDIT: i missread tough you wanted the translated screenshot so here's the original page

https://gyazo.com/6ee245247eeeb8d0db6adbb242835e03

https://gyazo.com/8e2667fe434bc3c1fc9935f7fc694e62

Edited by imOvray
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, imOvray said:

https://gyazo.com/3048f844d4a7f23c9b4049991a615810

https://gyazo.com/8acae55ac21ec5937563f16d63f012b6

google translation is a mess but you can see "trophy hack" everywhere on the website and in the comment people seems to ask for different game so my guess it's a post for people to ask save set.

this is a known Saudi hacking site and his profile residence says he lives in Ahsaa` - Saudi Arabia so yeah might be his. these pics were translated from google translation ? can you send the source ? since some words didnt make any sense 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ahmedelebiary said:

this is a known Saudi hacking site and his profile residence says he lives in Ahsaa` - Saudi Arabia so yeah might be his. these pics were translated from google translation ? can you send the source ? since some words didnt make any sense 

yh check my post again i edited it with screen of original non translated page :) there's even a post from "Hakoom" no idea if it's fake ^^ https://gyazo.com/d46dc6ce530d23cc645c5025da66b652

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, imOvray said:

https://gyazo.com/3048f844d4a7f23c9b4049991a615810

https://gyazo.com/8acae55ac21ec5937563f16d63f012b6

google translation is a mess but you can see "trophy hack" everywhere on the website and in the comment people seems to ask for different game so my guess it's a post for people to ask save set.

but it would be better to have someone who can read arabian to confirm it's a forum for game save

EDIT: i missread tough you wanted the translated screenshot so here's the original page

https://gyazo.com/6ee245247eeeb8d0db6adbb242835e03

https://gyazo.com/8e2667fe434bc3c1fc9935f7fc694e62

ok. first pic OP says " i have most of games saves on my PC. if you wanted me to share them with you just pick a sharing website, and i will create a new thread about it" 

second pic is a guy asking him if he has Virtua Tennis 2009 saves especially for the " Gold Medalist" trophy.

Edited by ahmedelebiary
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ahmedelebiary said:

ok. first pic OP says " i have most of games save on my PC. if you wanted my to share them with you just pick a sharing website, and i will create a new thread about it" 

second pic is a guy asking him if he has Virtua Tennis 2009 saves especially for the " Gold Medalist" trophy.

OP gonna say he didn't remember making an account and that it's not him like he did for his ngu account 😑

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In light of current findings, I would like to retract my previous post/statement. Good detective work guys.

 

I think @dark69knight has been following American politics very closely. He's using tried and true tactics of skeevy American politicians under fire. "As far as I can recall, (insert accusation here), didn't happen." "To my knowledge, I never (insert accusation here)."

 

Classic.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Phil said:

In light of current findings, I would like to retract my previous post/statement. Good detective work guys.

 

I think @dark69knight has been following American politics very closely. He's using tried and true tactics of skeevy American politicians under fire. "As far as I can recall, (insert accusation here), didn't happen." "To my knowledge, I never (insert accusation here)."

 

Classic.

 

all this detective work has nothing to do with the main object RER

 

looks like as i said before you guys going on and on in endless circle as i know for the flag police You can hide up to 2 flagged game and those are wet and cod this things already done and i admit it and this what you achieved with detective work its pointless effort 

 

 

Replying to a Dispute (Community Members)

 

This area of the forums requires that you discuss in a more strict way than any other section of the forums:

  • Stay on topic: No memes or videos, try not to derail the main dispute (as fun as that may sound).

just a reminder of this form role

Edited by dark69knight
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

 

all this detective work has nothing to do with the main object RER

 

looks like as i said before you guys going on and on in endless circle as i know for the flag police You can hide up to 2 flagged game and those are wet and cod this things already done and i admit it and this what you achieved with detective work its pointless effort 

 

 

Replying to a Dispute (Community Members)

 

This area of the forums requires that you discuss in a more strict way than any other section of the forums:

  • Stay on topic: No memes or videos, try not to derail the main dispute (as fun as that may sound).

just a reminder of this form role

the "detective" is relevant. it show that you signed up (required to access download link) on multiple game save provider website.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, imOvray said:

the "detective" is relevant. it show that you signed up (required to access download link) on multiple game save provider website.

 

and that doesn't mean i have download multiple game saves i already say what i did with the two games 

 

we have long gone from the main object here

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

and that doesn't mean i have download multiple game saves i already say what i did with the two games 

 

we have long gone from the main object here

 

It's because there is no known "glitch" that'd pop the two RER trophies in sequence. I don't think anyone has been able to, or even attempted to reproduce it. Then again that'll take dozens of hours to prepare a save to test, unless a source is given. @B1rvine just proved that the game pops everything left based on a save, which isn't news, really. 

 

What's going on is a character study, since you can't immediately prove for or against PSNP members indeed like to treat it like an American courtroom. It's not exactly de jure legit because no jury is involved, but obviously the latest revelations won't work in your favor, either...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ars said:

 

It's because there is no known "glitch" that'd pop the two RER trophies in sequence. I don't think anyone has been able to, or even attempted to reproduce it. Then again that'll take dozens of hours to prepare a save to test, unless a source is given. @B1rvine just proved that the game pops everything left based on a save, which isn't news, really. 

 

What's going on is a character study, since you can't immediately prove for or against PSNP members indeed like to treat it like an American courtroom. It's not exactly de jure legit because no jury is involved, but obviously the latest revelations won't work in your favor, either...

i had afew revelations trophies pop wrong more precisly after rank 10 the next few rank up trophies didnt pop till i hit rank 50 but ofcourse now that someone has pointed out revelations raid mode does bug out(also its a known error, glitch, bug) for alot of multiplayer games to have such errors when it comes to statistics and leveling i mean even grand theft auto 5 a popular heavily played and upkept game has these errors where just cause u hit level 100 or 150 it might not give u the trophy for several levels or till the next trophied rank up or you might have a trophy for killing 100 guys 200 etc and none pop till u killed hundreds the fact is most online mp trophies are server based not save file based and the only way anyone would know for sure which it is is if they themself cheated or watched it done 

 

general rule in life theres always a first time, just because it happend once or even a hundred dosnt mean everyone knows about it yet, so in my opinion alot of these disputes seem to have a couple mods and their cronies whipping on people for legitamate bugs and when they get pissed they band togeather to make peoples lives suck but i personally have looked at some mods profiles and noticed trophies and trophy times that are impossible for example 1 had a souls platinum that took less than an hour but they are mods bosses those who deal with the problems so who to call when the cops are the ones breaking the law and their boss is blind to it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since u have played this game in 2013. How come there's no comments on getting glitch on 100 bonuses. These people even said they got 250+ bonuses and only glitches on ghost ship stages not about bonus stage glitch just the map (stages) parker getting stuck at the door. Or a player got glitches on bridge. Nope. Nothing has commented since then 2013-2017 about so called glitches on 100 bonuses. My point is no one has ever experienced this only u. And ur  situation can be done by downloading save file from Arabic website. Hence, u have done this b4 with two flagged hacked games. I'm sure u did it again for the third time? Three times a charm?

Here's the link for the 2013 glitches on rer.

 

https://residentevil.org/threads/anyone-else-come-across-these-glitches-in-raid-mode.6824/

 

 

Edited by Silent
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

i had afew revelations trophies pop wrong more precisly after rank 10 the next few rank up trophies didnt pop till i hit rank 50 but ofcourse now that someone has pointed out revelations raid mode does bug out(also its a known error, glitch, bug) for alot of multiplayer games to have such errors when it comes to statistics and leveling i mean even grand theft auto 5 a popular heavily played and upkept game has these errors where just cause u hit level 100 or 150 it might not give u the trophy for several levels or till the next trophied rank up or you might have a trophy for killing 100 guys 200 etc and none pop till u killed hundreds the fact is most online mp trophies are server based not save file based and the only way anyone would know for sure which it is is if they themself cheated or watched it done 

 

general rule in life theres always a first time, just because it happend once or even a hundred dosnt mean everyone knows about it yet, so in my opinion alot of these disputes seem to have a couple mods and their cronies whipping on people for legitamate bugs and when they get pissed they band togeather to make peoples lives suck but i personally have looked at some mods profiles and noticed trophies and trophy times that are impossible for example 1 had a souls platinum that took less than an hour but they are mods bosses those who deal with the problems so who to call when the cops are the ones breaking the law and their boss is blind to it?

Also, now that i checked both your dispute and RE Revelations timestamps.. you said you only had problems with the levels trophies not unlocking right ? then what about the bonuses trophies ? you got 50,100 and 150 seconds apart. did that glitch on you too ? :) 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

i had afew revelations trophies pop wrong more precisly after rank 10 the next few rank up trophies didnt pop till i hit rank 50 but ofcourse now that someone has pointed out revelations raid mode does bug out(also its a known error, glitch, bug) for alot of multiplayer games to have such errors when it comes to statistics and leveling i mean even grand theft auto 5 a popular heavily played and upkept game has these errors where just cause u hit level 100 or 150 it might not give u the trophy for several levels or till the next trophied rank up or you might have a trophy for killing 100 guys 200 etc and none pop till u killed hundreds the fact is most online mp trophies are server based not save file based and the only way anyone would know for sure which it is is if they themself cheated or watched it done 

 

general rule in life theres always a first time, just because it happend once or even a hundred dosnt mean everyone knows about it yet, so in my opinion alot of these disputes seem to have a couple mods and their cronies whipping on people for legitamate bugs and when they get pissed they band togeather to make peoples lives suck but i personally have looked at some mods profiles and noticed trophies and trophy times that are impossible for example 1 had a souls platinum that took less than an hour but they are mods bosses those who deal with the problems so who to call when the cops are the ones breaking the law and their boss is blind to it?

Theres no glitches what so ever for RER. You guys have used a save what so ever. lvl 5 - 10 - 20- 30- 40- 50, all popped with a save. end of story, hide the game 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

.

 

@Taliesin_2943 I know this isn't your dispute, but you're downright lying, probably trying to influence both your previous dispute and this one.

 

Here's how we can prove it.  You supposedly leveled up to level 50 immediately after beating Chasm.  With how experience is scaled down as you level up and replay lower levels, well that's just not possible, since Trench's campaign is for level 20 - 32ish, and abyss 32 - 45ish initially .  I could go into a more lengthy explanation, if the mods really want me to, but it's literally impossible.  

 

You got 150 awards before beating Trench too, and since Abyss mode wasn't unlocked at that point, that's awfully suspicious, you'd basically have to get perfect scores.

 

I'd also like to know how you managed to get 100,000 points of damage close to level 10, something I could barely do near level 40, when replaying the easiest level with my fully overpowered weapons vs a level 1 monster...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

 

@Taliesin_2943 I know this isn't your dispute, but you're downright lying, probably trying to influence both your previous dispute and this one.

 

Here's how we can prove it.  You supposedly leveled up to level 50 immediately after beating Chasm.  With how experience is scaled down as you level up and replay lower levels, well that's just not possible, since Trench's campaign is for level 20 - 32ish, and abyss 32 - 45ish initially .  I could go into a more lengthy explanation, if the mods really want me to, but it's literally impossible.  

 

You got 150 awards before beating Trench too, and since Abyss mode wasn't unlocked at that point, that's awfully suspicious, you'd basically have to get perfect scores.

 

I'd also like to know how you managed to get 100,000 points of damage close to level 10, something I could barely do near level 40, when replaying the easiest level with my fully overpowered weapons vs a level 1 monster...

not only that , but also he completed all levels on Trench.. and after 5 minutes, completed all Abyss levels with S rank. thats not possible since you have to finish all Trench levels before unlocking Abyss tier, where you gotta replay all levels again 😂

Edited by ahmedelebiary
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if anyone flagged that other guy or not but someone definitely should.
As convenient as it would be I don't think we can kill two birds with one dispute here (based on the rules).

Edit: Just found his dispute thread, I'm guessing he locked it himself since I didn't see a mod post there.

Edited by RVMcypress_grave
reason for edit
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Taliesin_2943 I had trouble following your train of thought, but in general of course there is a first time. However when this supposed glitch happened back in 2013 and four years have passed, it couldn't have been the last time either. 

 

GTAO doesn't apply, it's a different discussion. It is known users now can get forced trophy unlocks just joining public multiplayer in GTAO. I'm all in for pulling the PSNP term "legitimate" off the rules and the discussion completely, because everything that is possible within the constraints of the game is, in my opinion, legitimate and definitely doesn't deserve to be flagged as a cheater. These terms and how PSNP community is applying them do not stand scrutiny. But that's how I feel. It's also OT for this topic apart from showing where I stand.

 

Regarding RER when there is, let's say, a million users (which is the ballpark for RER), "legitimate bugs" as you refer to them, they don't occur on two people within a time span of four years. They occur on many more. Plausibly it could, of course, have happened. It is within the margin of error. But as no participant is able to prove one or the other, other reasoning (like a character study) become viable. The character study is looking pretty bad.

 

Based on the revealed user accounts I'm pretty disappointed I made friendly remarks with dark69knight within the debate, but that's what I always do. Him claiming he has programming studies and "there is a chance of error". Now it has become apparent that he is well versed manipulating that chance and believes in RNG as little I do.

 

He's been lying as a last ditch effort to prevent a third strike, is my opinion.

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.