dark69knight

dark69knight's Dispute

81 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ars said:

@Taliesin_2943 I had trouble following your train of thought, but in general of course there is a first time. However when this supposed glitch happened back in 2013 and four years have passed, it couldn't have been the last time either. 

GTAO doesn't apply, it's a different discussion. It is known users now can get forced trophy unlocks just joining public multiplayer in GTAO. I'm all in for pulling the PSNP term "legitimate" off the rules and the discussion completely, because everything that is possible within the constraints of the game is, in my opinion, legitimate and definitely doesn't deserve to be flagged as a cheater. These terms and how PSNP community is applying them do not stand scrutiny. But that's how I feel. It's also OT for this topic apart from showing where I stand.

Regarding RER when there is, let's say, a million users (which is the ballpark for RER), "legitimate bugs" as you refer to them, they don't occur on two people within a time span of four years. They occur on many more. Plausibly it could, of course, have happened. It is within the margin of error. But as no participant is able to prove one or the other, other reasoning (like a character study) become viable. The character study is looking pretty bad.

Based on the revealed user accounts I'm pretty disappointed I made friendly remarks with dark69knight within the debate, but that's what I always do. Him claiming he has programming studies and "there is a chance of error". Now it has become apparent that he is well versed manipulating that chance and believes in RNG as little I do.

He's been lying as a last ditch effort to prevent a third strike, is my opinion.

or others who experienced these bugs in rer either hid the list for fear of this sort of recrimination or got flagged aswell before this dispute thing became popular or just chose not to i mean honestly if any of you ran into a bug or a glitch or whatever that popped your trophies out of order or weirdly or any of that what would you do? would u be like yup totally cheated it when u did no such thing, or dispute it be called a lier and a cheater and have your name drug through the mud still a bad ending or hide them and still get the stigma of hidden trophies there is no good ending when a game fucks up with trophies unless it just never awards them then its all fine you just wasnt good enough unless more people complain its unatainable 

so in short would any or all of u react differently if a game fucks up for YOU? or would yall still witch hunt and name call?

But the way yours "glitched" is impossible. It would literally be more likely that your game glitched and none of your trophies unlocked than the mess that you have.

If you want to argue about it though you already made a dispute thread, trying to get another person off the hook isn't going to help you.

22 minutes ago, ars said:

@Taliesin_2943 I had trouble following your train of thought, but in general of course there is a first time. However when this supposed glitch happened back in 2013 and four years have passed, it couldn't have been the last time either. 

GTAO doesn't apply, it's a different discussion. It is known users now can get forced trophy unlocks just joining public multiplayer in GTAO. I'm all in for pulling the PSNP term "legitimate" off the rules and the discussion completely, because everything that is possible within the constraints of the game is, in my opinion, legitimate and definitely doesn't deserve to be flagged as a cheater. These terms and how PSNP community is applying them do not stand scrutiny. But that's how I feel. It's also OT for this topic apart from showing where I stand.

Regarding RER when there is, let's say, a million users (which is the ballpark for RER), "legitimate bugs" as you refer to them, they don't occur on two people within a time span of four years. They occur on many more. Plausibly it could, of course, have happened. It is within the margin of error. But as no participant is able to prove one or the other, other reasoning (like a character study) become viable. The character study is looking pretty bad.

Based on the revealed user accounts I'm pretty disappointed I made friendly remarks with dark69knight within the debate, but that's what I always do. Him claiming he has programming studies and "there is a chance of error". Now it has become apparent that he is well versed manipulating that chance and believes in RNG as little I do.

He's been lying as a last ditch effort to prevent a third strike, is my opinion.

am still stand to what i said before believe it or not is up to you

and nice to meet you too

34 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

I'd also like to know how you managed to get 100,000 points of damage close to level 10, something I could barely do near level 40, when replaying the easiest level with my fully overpowered weapons vs a level 1 monster...

Purchase a rocket launcher and use that. I got that trophy before getting to level 10 as well so can confirm it works (the guide here even mentions this method)

The "Master Platinum Hunter" can stay flagged on all of the games OP is flagged on.

Unfrtounately, this is staying closed.  If I have to go off on salty folks, I will.  OP is staying flagged on this game.  Just move on.  Don't get flagged on any more games or you're of the boards completely...