Trugo314

Softlock Glitch?

10 posts in this topic

Whenever I search for an online game, I join the lobby but then the game freezes. I have to close it and restart it. 

I saw on another forum that someone had this problem and said reinstalling the game worked for them.

33 minutes ago, misscal97 said:

I saw on another forum that someone had this problem and said reinstalling the game worked for them.

Yes reinstalling the game does work, i had the same thing. The game works perfect now.

Had the same issue and had to restart the game couple times to get past the "freezing lobby" or loading screen, just to play.

Thanks for the reinstall tip.

I couldn't get it to work. After I reinstalled it I couldn't even get into a lobby. It just kept saying there weren't any servers. Thank God I didn't spend money on it. 

1 hour ago, Trugo314 said:

I couldn't get it to work. After I reinstalled it I couldn't even get into a lobby. It just kept saying there weren't any servers. Thank God I didn't spend money on it. 

Servers have been down for the past 4 hours or so 🙄 the developers have said they're working to get this fixed soon.

Reinstalled, still the same problem: endless load or crash on lobby. That's bullsh*t.

Deleting your save work, but hey. It's a grind game. No one likes to start from fresh.

Edited by NieSwiety

I can join online games solo but when I joined someone and formed a party, first time game crashed then 2nd try just left the game frozen and didn't crash.

Same problem here, I'm glad I tried this game in a secundary account first, otherwise I would be stucked with an impossible platinum now. PS Plus never fails to disappoint us, when they don't give us crappy games they give glitchy ones. Dragon Fin Soup anyone?

1 hour ago, RangyRV said:

Same problem here, I'm glad I tried this game in a secundary account first, otherwise I would be stucked with an impossible platinum now. PS Plus never fails to disappoint us, when they don't give us crappy games they give glitchy ones. Dragon Fin Soup anyone?

me too, whenever a low budget game have online trophies i try it on my secondary account to see if it works