Special Crash Bandicoot reveal at E3.

EternalChaos72

I wouldn't get too excited about another Crash game just yet. If it were a game, I'm sure they wouldn't be this blatant about announcing an announcement. I think it's some more new features for the N. Sane Trilogy since it sounded like the Crash 1 saving and the time trials wouldn't be the end of it when they were originally announced. I think it's possible it's gonna be Stormy Ascent or maybe Fake Crash is playable or maybe an online multiplayer race mode.

You know what? I'm calling it. PS2-to-PS4 ports of at least Wrath of Cortex and especially Twinsanity, maybe Nitro Kart. It makes the most sense out of everything if you're gonna go the whole "We're getting another Crash game" route considering it wouldn't be as time consuming to port those over to PS4 with trophies compared to doing CTR remastered on such short notice. Otherwise I go back to what I said before in that it's just gonna be N. Sane Trilogy features.

I hope it's a standalone CTR remake with online. :D Spyro original trilogy would be just as amazing though!

45 minutes ago, Potter13579 said:

You know what? I'm calling it. PS2-to-PS4 ports of at least Wrath of Cortex and especially Twinsanity, maybe Nitro Kart. It makes the most sense out of everything if you're gonna go the whole "We're getting another Crash game" route considering it wouldn't be as time consuming to port those over to PS4 with trophies compared to doing CTR remastered on such short notice. Otherwise I go back to what I said before in that it's just gonna be N. Sane Trilogy features.

Wrath of Cortex is a definite possibility too! :) Maybe they even include it as a pre-order bonus.

Edited by MMDE

Either CTR remake or some new stuff on N'Sanity Trilogy.I doubt they are going to announce a new Crash game when N'Sanity trilogy isn't out yet. 

Maybe this is just me putting my crazy hat on, but it wouldn't shock me if in this collection if you plat all 3 games (or maybe even just simply finish all 3 of them) you get a teaser trailer for the next Crash game similar to what happened with the Sly collection. 

Edited by Ratchet