Special Crash Bandicoot reveal at E3.

EternalChaos72

Well, that was the most likely feature to be shown, playing as Coco the entire three games. I pre-order my copy right away!

Wait guys that the collection is successful before they consider a CTR remake. :) The N.Sane Trilogy isn't out yet.

Edited by Maxie the Mouse

I really doubt we will be able to choose to play coco from the very beginning. I bet that we either have to beat the final boss, or get all the gems to get her. Reason is cus of the trophy, in each game there is a gold trophy to defeat 5 enemies as Coco, now if that number would have been 50 or something i would understand, but only 5? and its a gold on top of that...really makes me doubt if shes playable from the start

Edited by Kyl542

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, JJTEY14 said:

Why do people want a crash bash remake? It's a party game. CTR I can see, but why crash bash? That's like remaking mario party. Pointless.

Same thing could still be said about CTR, it's like remaking Mario Kart.... yet, people will still want it regardless, no matter how pointless it would be.

18 hours ago, JJTEY14 said:

Why do people want a crash bash remake? It's a party game. CTR I can see, but why crash bash? That's like remaking mario party. Pointless.

In theory it wouldn't take much effort. And it would give them something to toss in a remaster with CTR I guess. I don't really care about that one personally.

18 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Same thing could still be said about CTR, it's like remaking Mario Kart.... yet, people will still want it regardless, no matter how pointless it would be.

eh... not really. There are countless random party games (granted not as many this gen that I've seen, but I could be wrong).

But Kart Racers are few and far between, especially on PS4... and ultimately there are sooooo few kart racers with the amazing content that CTR and Diddy Kong Racing have that at least having them remastered would be something. Mario Kart at this rate will be at the 500th game before it gives me a CTR/DKR comparable game. Those are still far better than MK is,even the modern ones.

18 hours ago, JJTEY14 said:

What's pointless about that? I'd love a new Mario Party, but since they stopped putting effort into them around ten years ago remaking the first games would be lot better than releasing something like the last installments... and it's not like there are many games like them. If one wants to play a decent Mario Party, one has to go back three generations. I'd love for Nintendo to fix that.

• 2 weeks later...