Guard Dog Trophy

kaptainmyke

It's my last trophy for platinum.  I did not get full armor set to drop both times fighting Black Cerberus.  I have head, body, legs, weapon.  No arms.  I cannot seem to locate enemies on the map either that are Black Cereberus.  It's always MG Cerebrus or Chrystalis.  Can someone tell me where they spawn?  It's my last trophy!  

It is easier to start a new game and rush through to Black Cerberus than attempt to obtain the arm in NG+. When cutting the right arm of black Cerberus, make sure that you stand directly in front of him almost nose to nose when you hold square down to perform the cut. I had to fight beat him 5 times because the right arm would not drop due to when I went to cut him I would be strafing around him and a fatality animation would occur but the arm would not be cut. You must perform the cut correctly as well as destroy the 2 white silos in the arena in order to obtain the full set this way. This is by far the most difficult trophy in the game and probably wasted around 8 hours of grinding to get the necessary gear to beat Black Cerberus again. I have never posted before on here but wanted to pass this along because this trophy was getting seriously annoying. Make sure to save file back-up before you face Black Cerberus as well!!