F**K ONLINE TROPHIES.

GRITTY_PITTY

I mean, online trophies can be pretty bad, and the servers at launch were pretty spotty, but for a game that stresses community and online competition, this could have been a lot worse considering you can be done with it in 10 games, so....

• Like 3

Yeah, it's only a sample of the Online. It doesnt ask you too much, just one victory for each online mode.

But in some cases, I'm with you, some of them are really annoying since you have to grind a lot (level up, gear, victories, strikes...). But not this one.

This game has the easiest online trophies of any game I've played, only winning three and playing ten matches? Not bad at all.

You wanna talk about awful online trophies? Let's talk about the ones that make you be first on the leaderboards. Now THOSE suck.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Death_Ninja said:

You have to win 1 out of 10 online matches...

Well, three. One for ranked, one for player match, and one for tournament. It's really not all that bad, as you can boost 2 out of the 3 if you are really so inclined or are having trouble connecting to people, and the ranked matchmaking just got a patch which makes it unboostable but... it's literally one fucking win. The trouble before was finding a working match, but if they continue to address that, then you can keep successfully matching up with however many people it takes consecutively to button mash against until one falls victim to your triangle button mashing fury.

• Like 3

Guys the man is complaining about the servers not being functional he isn't complaining about not able to get 1 win, anyone can win any match online no matter what so yeah online trophies sucks i don't mind them to be like Tekken or a co-op mode like F.E.A.R. 3 but not like games like Killzone or Crysis or Far Cry 2 or Red Factions 

• Like 1

When it comes to fighting games, I actually really appreciate online and have a lot of fun with it. Unfortunately, when a fighting game launches the servers are usually crappy which is extremely annoying. I still haven't been able to connect to a ranked or player match online in Tekken :(

BTW I noticed there was a patch installed for Tekken 7 last night. Does anybody know if this patch fixed the connection issues that were troubling the Tekken online servers?

26 minutes ago, Miles_Warren said:

When it comes to fighting games, I actually really appreciate online and have a lot of fun with it. Unfortunately, when a fighting game launches the servers are usually crappy which is extremely annoying. I still haven't been able to connect to a ranked or player match online in Tekken :(

BTW I noticed there was a patch installed for Tekken 7 last night. Does anybody know if this patch fixed the connection issues that were troubling the Tekken online servers?

The patch fixed matchmaking.

• Like 2

The online trophies for this game look extremely easy, you just need to be patient as the game has only been out a few days so will still have teething problems with the servers .... Now if you want to try a terrible online game I would suggest a WWE 2K game :P

5 hours ago, grimydawg said:

Stop whining.  Tekken 7 isn't even that bad 1f611.png

I agree with @grimydawg. I mean I suck at fighting games too but holy crud this was one of the most easiest platinums I've got and in less than one day too. If this bugs you that much, then you seriously have to reprioritize what BS online trophies/game modes are. Try playing Twisted Metal if you think this game is ****ing broken and buggy as hell.

Edited by axlredgrave

I'm all for complaining when a single player story-heavy franchise suddenly goes multiplayer and feels the need to add a lot of trophies for it, but I just checked the multiplayer trophies for Tekken 7 and even an MP-hater like me would get those trophies in less than an hour or so.

You clearly haven't played (Super) Street Fighter 4, 5 or Mortal Kombat 9, X if you complain about these trophies.

I'm not particularly fond of online trophies myself, but with online lists like this I'd just get it over with asap and just enjoy the rest of the game. Just button mash until you find someone that keeps walking into it and you'll get your 1 win easily enough. Or wait a little while until most of the pros have levelled up (provided the match making is any good) and grab your win then.

But seriously, try Super Street Fighter IV. You have to reach rank C for 35(!) characters in ranked. Or Mortal Kombat X, where you 'll have to get a 10 win streak in ranked. Fighting games are full of these, I'm actually glad to see fighting games without insane online trophies.

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

You clearly haven't played (Super) Street Fighter 4, 5 or Mortal Kombat 9, X if you complain about these trophies.

I'm not particularly fond of online trophies myself, but with online lists like this I'd just get it over with asap and just enjoy the rest of the game. Just button mash until you find someone that keeps walking into it and you'll get your 1 win easily enough. Or wait a little while until most of the pros have levelled up (provided the match making is any good) and grab your win then.

But seriously, try Super Street Fighter IV. You have to reach rank C for 35(!) characters in ranked. Or Mortal Kombat X, where you 'll have to get a 10 win streak in ranked. Fighting games are full of these, I'm actually glad to see fighting games without insane online trophies.

Eh, they're not too bad, if you know how to play.