Worst connectivity in a game ever

Munkian

Is anyone else having a hard time finding a game to join, I have literally tried for 2 hours to join an online match with everything set on ANY, and I haven't got in one game yet. The few times it actually tries to load a game it just stays on the screen for an indefinite amount of time with no loading bar or nothing.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Munkian said:

I finally connected to a match!!!! Then the screen froze and I had to restart ps4, brilliant! I got this game for free and I still feel ripped off.

LOL! That last part made me laugh. On the Game Progress setting put it on Not Started and that should fix the freezing problem up.

Edited by iKingAces

22 hours ago, Munkian said:

I finally connected to a match!!!! Then the screen froze and I had to restart ps4, brilliant! I got this game for free and I still feel ripped off.

But it wasn't free, you pay a monthly subscription fee for ps+

So in other words, you are getting ripped off, sadly

I have quite a lot of trouble joining lobbies in this game but I figured out if you create an in-game squad (even if its just yourself playing) and switch the option for joining a game in progress to not started then that typically helps me find a lobby. Also switching the server location helps sometimes (I typically find games on US east with decent ping even though I live in the UK) 

Servers seem to be a issue for US atm. Maybe its the weekends? and its the IGC so the huge influx of players is crashing their tiny servers. :\

edit: just looked at the popular gaem this week on PSNP and its yup.. KF2.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Servers seem to be a issue for US atm. Maybe its the weekends? and its the IGC so the huge influx of players is crashing their tiny servers. :\

edit: just looked at the popular gaem this week on PSNP and its yup.. KF2.

Had no problem few days ago , and now i cant  find a single match. Sitting here for hours trying different settings (progress games , squad , different avatar , us east , europe , us west ... ) Not a single hit..... Annoying , just want my 25 wins and than i finish my perk lvl 25....

Edited by Xionx