Worst connectivity in a game ever

Munkian

8 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

I'll do my part and not start the game, so the servers aren't burdened with my presence and doing online matches doesn't become even more bothersome for you all.

I'll join you. Maybe we can play together not playing this mess. ?

• Like 1

I've had no joy whatsoever connecting to Normal difficulty Survival matches, but hard and Vs Survival have worked without any issues (I'm from the UK). I'll just have to grind a few levels on solo normal so as not to burden higher levelled players (only level 3 atm). It's a pain in the ass but I guess I'll persevere.

Edited by silenticecream

I always had trouble finding normal difficulty games. But i reccomend playing all games at atleast hard for more xp making the grind for Perk lvl 25 easier. 

Also choosing the option to NOT allow started games worked wonders for me in finding games quicker. Also starting a party helped, even if its only you in that party.

Dont feel discouraged to play on Hard with a low lvl perk since it is barely any harder then Normal, but awards more XP.

Edited by Quink666

I like the game. Got almost all the offline doable trophies. But the fact that I couldn't get any online match yet at all is ridicules in 2017. If you make us do online trophies at least give me the chance to earn them. #iHateOnlineTrophies

Edited by serverTimeout
  • Like 1

I hate to say it, because the developers are known to be very cool overall but their game just ain't as good as the first on the PC. The game is riddled with issues and when you do get it to work, it only works on regions not hosted in the EU. I can't play the game online in my own region because it just doesn't work. 1 trophy left until the platinum and then I will be just leaving it there for the additional collectible trophies to come in the future (assuming based off the post-launch trophy list).

On 12/06/2017 at 8:29 PM, DARKB1KE said:

You guys are doing something wrong then.  Change region, change modes, server works. 

Yeah I'm doing things wrong, expecting the game to work using the available parameters.

This is all me, not the broken game faults indeed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, darkbeuh said:

Yeah I'm doing things wrong, expecting the game to work using the available parameters.

This is all me, not the broken game faults indeed.

Clearly, you're not the only one with the affliction, either. Apparently everyone else, including the developers themselves, are "doing it wrong".

But anyway, thanks for the report, OP. I'll be joining

On 6/12/2017 at 5:46 AM, BillyHorrible said:

I'll do my part and not start the game, so the servers aren't burdened with my presence and doing online matches doesn't become even more bothersome for you all.

and

On 6/12/2017 at 2:02 PM, DizzyDavidson said:

I'll join you. Maybe we can play together not playing this mess. 1f601.png

as a triumvirate of players ignoring this game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...