Need help with way of the demon build :(

teethingkorea

Heavy Storm Shurikan build is the most OP build for that difficulty IMO. Great damage, safe distance. Mainly good against yokai but can deal with the human bosses well too. It'll take some time and grinding to get set up but once you're ready you'll breeze through that difficulty.

Check the links:

• Like 1

Check nippon steel on youtube, there is also a upgraded version on the current content. For most missions on wotd where u encounter human npcs bosses u can use daiba washi triangle + circle spell to hit em to the air and backstab em on the ground. Very easy mehtod to kill npc bosses xD with final blow dmg stacked

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Im looking for a build as well. I got the platinum when the game launched and Im coming back to it now. I was playing with the new weapons and got theyre arcanum. I must say I loved the tonfa, Im only sure that my build focus will be the tonfa. Im still level 150! I though that this would be the level cap, or that I was overpowered. Not anymore. I will level up as long as I have amrita to do it. 

TBH the ninja build is literally probably the best for way of the demon (way of the wise nerfs it a quite a bit due to the bosses having about 8 buffs active) but as you mention the damage looks crazy and is crazy. This video is another example of why you should use it. Despite the grind it's totally worth it

• Like 1

I literally used this build throughout my whole way of the demon missions

Off course a single mission isn't the best example for it, however I always had this build and the only thing I did apart from that was continuing to upgrade. 

A spear/dual sword combo is amazing. 

Add all the buffs from omnyo tree and you're literally a Master samurai

• Like 1

• 2 months later...