Bug report: tagging accounts, ( before @ will void tag

3 minutes ago, Atlas said:

Isn't it intentional? Cause this happens with -@ars-, .@ars., *@ars* and etc. 

Well intentional or lazy, I don't know how @Sly Ripper wants it :P Any special character will void tagging in that case.

If this is an actual bug Win 10.0.14393 Chrome 58.0.3029.110 64-bit. Usability considered you'll put side notes in brackets and if it means broken tagging, seemingly the feature is too.

17 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

You can type ( @ars ) and then erase the spaces to make (@ars)

18 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

I would think it's a limitation of the forum software as typing anything but space before @ disables mentioning.

I don't know what to reply. Thank you :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

Why do you type it like that anyways?

parenthesis /pəˈrɛnθɪsɪs/
1. a word or phrase inserted as an explanation or afterthought into a passage which is grammatically complete without it, in writing usually marked off by brackets, dashes, or commas.
- from google

I was only expecting tags to work anywhere in text, similar to how I'm expecting to be able to write text under a quote in the editor even after deleting parts of the quote, while randomly that's not possible. Anyway I've looked at the replies in a state of confusion and amazement, having it slowly dawn upon me why there are no bug reports on PSNP. But that's something I can help you guys with!

8 hours ago, ars said:

parenthesis /pəˈrɛnθɪsɪs/
1. a word or phrase inserted as an explanation or afterthought into a passage which is grammatically complete without it, in writing usually marked off by brackets, dashes, or commas.
- from google

I was only expecting tags to work anywhere in text, similar to how I'm expecting to be able to write text under a quote in the editor even after deleting parts of the quote, while randomly that's not possible. Anyway I've looked at the replies in a state of confusion and amazement, having it slowly dawn upon me why there are no bug reports on PSNP. But that's something I can help you guys with!

None of that matters when you are just listing names in a game forum.