Magicloud-MB

Online element to 'This is my Yard'?

7 posts in this topic

So I took care of the true online trophies for this before the servers shut down. I'm going through the rest and it seems I will not be able to get the 'This is my Yard' trophy as I didn't download a custom logo before the servers went down....

Anyone any advice, or ideas to get a custom logo now the servers are shut? I appreciate I'm very likely chasing another lost cause...

I wish someone would have mentioned this earlier :( so sad now.  I don't think there is a way tried everything. 

This is so ridiculous, thought I'd got all the online trophies and now this, gutted :( 

Really, really, really annoyed about it. 

That is not true, there is probably a way to do this trophy as 4 players got it after the shutdown. I don't know how to do it as I've got this trophy before the shutdown, but @Magicloud-MB was the latest achiever, and I know he is not a hacker, so it would be useful to tell at this thread how to do it xD

If you have Custom Logos saved (Downloaded pre June-17) you can still get the Trophy - If you don't then I think people may be out of luck.