Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Trophy Lists are now Online.

MidgarMac

Just been browsing Exophase and noticed the trophy lists for all 3 Crash Bandicoot games on there and I thought I'd share the links here since I'm not sure if anybody has posted them on here yet.

https://www.exophase.com/game/crash-bandicoot-psn/trophies/

https://www.exophase.com/game/crash-bandicoot-2-cortex-strikes-back-psn/trophies/

https://www.exophase.com/game/crash-bandicoot-warped-psn/trophies/

All in all, I think they look very doable and also like very fun lists in general. This is just what I think. What do you guys think? Either way roll on 30th June. 

If somebody has already done a thread about this please feel free to close the thread admin.

Edited by cooldudematt
To add a little bit more text.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, cooldudematt said:

Yeah same pal, Been excited for these since E3 last year. Can't wait to take control of one of my favorite gaming icons of all time.

And what's more, looks like his sister is also playable... somehow, not sure if from the start or if you have to do something to unlock her, but there is a trophy for her in each of the games :D

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

And what's more, looks like his sister is also playable... somehow, not sure if from the start or if you have to do something to unlock her, but there is a trophy for her in each of the games :D

I know that is the thing that intrigued me the most about these trophy lists. I love that they are making Coco more prominent given that her levels were incredibly fun in Warped.

4 minutes ago, Potter13579 said:

This may just be the most important moment in a PlayStation fanboy/PSN trophy hunter's life. Sure, getting the platinums for these games are a lot of pride, but just the little idea of just having these iconic games even as little as LISTED is a proud accomplishment in itself given how much we've all missed the Bandicoot for nearly a decade, and now he's back on PlayStation with a trophy collection let alone for the most iconic Crash games ever.

I completely agree man. After Activision stopped making Crash games after Mind Over Mutant. I just spent nearly every year praying for Crash to return. I am so happy that Sony & Activision managed to bring him back after so long.

• Like 3

At least they only ask you to get gold relics or better, so you don't need to aim for the harder relics, so a bit of leniency with those at the very least.  Still, not going to be a cake walk, as I assume that say, in Warped, that the 42 gems are most, if not all of them? I just say that as I'm not certain as to how many levels there are in Warped off the top of my head.

And in Warped's list, looks like Fake Crash is in the game, as you do have to shoot the impostor, whom I assume is Fake Crash.

I do kind of wish they would have you get every single thing in all of the games for the platinums, but that might be asking for too much from people :P

Maybe having Coco playable in all of the games is the "special Crash announcement" at E3 from Activision.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

At least they only ask you to get gold relics or better, so you don't need to aim for the harder relics, so a bit of leniency with those at the very least.  Still, not going to be a cake walk, as I assume that say, in Warped, that the 42 gems are most, if not all of them? I just say that as I'm not certain as to how many levels there are in Warped off the top of my head.

And in Warped's list, looks like Fake Crash is in the game, as you do have to shoot the impostor, whom I assume is Fake Crash.

It looks like it's asking for all of them given at least all the time trials add up accordingly. 26 time trials for Crash 1 which excludes bosses and The Great Hall level, 27 time trials in Crash 2 excluding 3 revisiting levels in the secret warp room and bosses, and 30 time trials in Warped excluding 2 revisiting levels in warp room 6 and bosses but will include the 2 secret levels, which equals 83 time trials total, so I assume it's all gems too. The question I have is, will Stormy Ascent be included in Crash 1? Because Dan Tanguay at one point in an interview recently said there would be 84 time trials in the N. Sane Trilogy which gets people thinking about Stormy Ascent, so I would assume unless he got his math wrong in estimating 84, I think Stormy Ascent will be optional and not required for the platinum trophy in Crash 1.

5 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

Some of the trophy descriptions where it just says die, I assume they are certain levels? I'll probably die in them all anyway ?

It asks you to die a certain way. Like for example, in the PlayStation Underground gameplay on Double Header, the player playing died by getting turned into a frog and was awarded a trophy. So you have to die a specific way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Akimitsu782 said:

Maybe having Coco playable in all of the games is the "special Crash announcement" at E3 from Activision.

That'll be funny if it is. Reveal spoiled by trophy list uploads. 

Lists definitely aren't as hard as they could have been. Fairly certain I would have basically done the requirement for the Warped plat back on PS1, so looking forward to playing that again for sure. Will get to try out 1 and 2 for the first time.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Potter13579 said:

It looks like it's asking for all of them given at least all the time trials add up accordingly. 26 time trials for Crash 1 which excludes bosses and The Great Hall level, 27 time trials in Crash 2 excluding 3 revisiting levels in the secret warp room and bosses, and 30 time trials in Warped excluding 2 revisiting levels in warp room 6 and bosses but will include the 2 secret levels, which equals 83 time trials total, so I assume it's all gems too. The question I have is, will Stormy Ascent be included in Crash 1? Because Dan Tanguay at one point in an interview recently said there would be 84 time trials in the N. Sane Trilogy which gets people thinking about Stormy Ascent, so I would assume unless he got his math wrong in estimating 84, I think Stormy Ascent will be optional and not required for the platinum trophy in Crash 1.

Would that mean just one relic each? Or does it have to be a platinum relic? Cause if so, gonna be interesting for sure.  I mean I'll get as much as I can done with these games, hopefully platinum them, but with my... talent for lack of better words, hard to say how well I'll do.  For me, it's mainly the time trials that scare me the most xD

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Would that mean just one relic each? Or does it have to be a platinum relic? Cause if so, gonna be interesting for sure.  I mean I'll get as much as I can done with these games, hopefully platinum them, but with my... talent for lack of better words, hard to say how well I'll do.  For me, it's mainly the time trials that scare me the most xD

I'm just gonna go by what the trophy lists say and assume you need at least a gold relic on all of them. But just so you have reference to where I heard about the 84 time trials from. If you haven't watched this interview, Dan Tanguay mentions that there's actually 84 time trials, so I can only hope we are getting Stormy Ascent since it's a rather infamously difficult level that was cut from the first Crash game. I would love it in there just to have the ultimate Crash experience with this remaster and go for a challenge, but if the level is in there I'll be glad to know it's not required for the platinum trophy since it only asks for the original 26 in Crash 1, as well as the 27 in 2, and 30 in Warped. I would hope he knows his game enough to not give us an incorrect estimate lol

He mentions the time trials at roughly the 8:55 mark.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah well, either way, I am looking forward to it in 20 days :D

But in the Warped list, that last trophy, trying to figure out which enemy that one is based upon the image itself.  I mean the trophy before that, it looks like it's to do with the chickens.

You know, that's a good question because I can't quite remember any levels that had chickens in them, but we do know that involves the bazooka in some form, so if anything, worst case scenario, it could just mean taking out 5 enemies in general with the bazooka in a single level. Unless they added chickens to the medieval levels or in the background or something, but that wouldn't sound right. Somebody could probably prove me wrong, but I don't remember any chickens either.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah well, either way, I am looking forward to it in 20 days :D

But in the Warped list, that last trophy, trying to figure out which enemy that one is based upon the image itself.  I mean the trophy before that, it looks like it's to do with the chickens.

If my guess is correct; I believe it might be the Monkeys in the Arabian levels.

58 minutes ago, Potter13579 said:

It asks you to die a certain way. Like for example, in the PlayStation Underground gameplay on Double Header, the player playing died by getting turned into a frog and was awarded a trophy. So you have to die a specific way.

Aah okay. Thanks for that! ?

Just now, Potter13579 said:

You know, that's a good question because I can't quite remember any levels that had chickens in them, but we do know that involves the bazooka in some form, so if anything, worst case scenario, it could just mean taking out 5 enemies in general with the bazooka in a single level. Unless they added chickens to the medieval levels or in the background or something, but that wouldn't sound right. Somebody could probably prove me wrong, but I don't remember any chickens either.

I thought there were some in those medieval levels that would fly off as you ran through the levels themselves?

And that zen trophy, still don't know which enemy that is, unless @cooldudematt is right in saying the monkeys?

Just now, Potter13579 said:

Well that one yea, that one's for the Your Moment of Zen trophy, but he's talking about the Trigger Clickin' Good one.

Ah right I thought he mentioned the trophy underneath the Chicken one.

3 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I thought there were some in those medieval levels that would fly off as you ran through the levels themselves?

And that zen trophy, still don't know which enemy that is, unless @cooldudematt is right in saying the monkeys?

You hear chickens in the medieval levels, but I don't think you see them. And yes, the monkeys in the Egypt levels are for the Your Moment of Zen trophy.

Edited by Potter13579

2 hours ago, Potter13579 said:

This may just be the most important moment in a PlayStation fanboy/PSN trophy hunter's life. Sure, getting the platinums for these games are a lot of pride, but just the little idea of just having these iconic games even as little as LISTED is a proud accomplishment in itself given how much we've all missed the Bandicoot for nearly a decade, and now he's back on PlayStation with a trophy collection let alone for the most iconic Crash games ever.

Nothing can compare to having three plats for Spyro for me. Though, I wonder if Crash Team Racing is completely off the table, as that was one of my most fave games :( 

• Like 4