Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Trophy Lists are now Online.

MidgarMac

5 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Hey guys I don't know if anyone has mentioned this prior to this post. But their is a person on youtube who made a 100% walkthrough for all 3 titles that are included in the N sane trilogy bundle.  Here is the first one.

In case you guys need help then this person is your go to. He even lists each level in the description.  So good luck to everyone who is getting the bundle on day 1.  :)

I started watching that one actually... but then I got bored... no commentary! xD

But yeah, gonna do it all on my own first, only use guides if I'm lost on what to do is all :D

Lol Crash was always better than Spyro so, I would much rather have the 3 plats for the Crash trilogy. I like the Trophy Lists for the games though.

1 hour ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Jesus Christ is this why it's so hard to find a video without some idiot going WHAT IIIIIS UP IT'S YA BOY and talking over it? What happened to just straight up gameplay videos? Let's Plays need to die. 

Let's plays are awesome, they definitely don't need to die just because you dislike them. although there's plenty of gameplay on YouTube without commentary, so you have nothing to bitch about.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Let's plays are awesome, they definitely don't need to die just because you dislike them. although there's plenty of gameplay on YouTube without commentary, so you have nothing to bitch about.

Yeah, didn't say anything against that sort of thing myself, just would rather someone be talking in the video, you know, explaining what they're doing at the very least.

But I am curious on one thing with these games, 99 lives in each game... I do wonder where the best levels would be to get these done.  I know in the second game you can jump on the polar bear's head for a bunch of lives, but other than that... and getting to 99 lives could be annoying for all three games.  But I myself would rather wait till post game before getting that done, on the off chance I get stuck on a level and waste all my lives by accident.

I think I may have only rented the first Crash Bandicoot and I'm fairly sure I haven't played 2 and 3 at all so I'll probably pick this up at launch. 

3 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Jesus Christ is this why it's so hard to find a video without some idiot going WHAT IIIIIS UP IT'S YA BOY and talking over it? What happened to just straight up gameplay videos? Let's Plays need to die. 

I don't mind Let's Plays as long as the person sounds like a reasonably intelligent human being.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, didn't say anything against that sort of thing myself, just would rather someone be talking in the video, you know, explaining what they're doing at the very least.

But I am curious on one thing with these games, 99 lives in each game... I do wonder where the best levels would be to get these done.  I know in the second game you can jump on the polar bear's head for a bunch of lives, but other than that... and getting to 99 lives could be annoying for all three games.  But I myself would rather wait till post game before getting that done, on the off chance I get stuck on a level and waste all my lives by accident.

Pretty sure the 99 lives trophies will be cumulative 

20 hours ago, MeteorHawk said:

To my memory the only one I got 99 lives without grinding is the original, the supposed "hardest" one!

Hopefully they'll all come naturally in the end, but if not, finding a level to grind out lives on will probably be needed afterwards if need be.

But I did read up in this game, the first one that is, that there are 26 gems all up, including the coloured gems, and there's a trophy for collecting 26 gems, so it seems like it's asking you to get all the gems at the very least... other than the keys of course and most of the relics.

The lists look alright. Not sure how difficult it will be with some of the changes. I never got 100% in the original CB1 (mainly b/c I never tried) but others I did.

When I played RE0/RE1 I thought the list was kind of hard but since I love and played the crap out of the originals, the new ones were piss easy and fuuuun. Maybe it's the same sitch here, once my old-school skills kick in I won't have any probs with them.  

I for one won't be too sad if I don't get the plat in all 3 games (or any). I try to go for plats in everything I play but I have started to play a bit more casually.

Got the game(s) preordered and ready to go when I get it... but I also have Valkyria Rev preordered too and it comes out a couple of days before. Gonna have to juggle. :/

PS: For 99 lives, it's prolly have to be at one time. If I remember correctly in CB1 going on the green gem got you a bunch of lives. 

Very easy trophies, I think anyone can get 100% trophies, this is good :)

I don't have PS4, but when I have it, probably this will be my first PS4 game :) 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tgyi15 said:

i like the trophy lists but whats with the DLC? Could the DLC be a clue to maybe a new crash game coming out after this?

I think it's to do with the first game because they wouldn't have released it so soon. We'll find out soon enough...

Looking over the list again, I think that the boxes missed could be more level specific.  I only say that as I thought I read somewhere about you have to miss a set amount of crates for Crash or Coco to be knocked down/crushed by the falling crates, so I assume that it has to be certain levels that has the correct amount of crates for you to miss.

Can't recall where I read it though about the amount of crates to miss are... but ah well.