Rank 50 Trophy

I'm currently Rank 45 with approx. 1,557,000 XP. I've beaten all of the 2048 Campaign, as well as Elite Passed 4 A+ Challenges. I got a pass on the others.

How do I increase my rank up to 50? Do I have to play online? I play online all day and didn't see any results. Am I missing something?

• Like 1

Just to elaborate on that video to actually double your XP rate, line yourself up with the second and third speed pad on Sol, so you hit two every time you fall off instead of just one (which I now notice he does at the end of the video). Do it with Pirahna so you move faster, and you'll get 1000 XP a minute. I left it on while I slept and came back to find myself at Level 50.

• Like 3

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2021-03-27 at 1:47 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

For some reason, after I fall down of the track I respawn ahead of the two turbos, instead of being right over the first one. Did they change it with a patch or what?

So was it patched? I was just watching the video linked in the guide and I noticed there’s a YouTube comment from a couple months ago stating this doesn’t work anymore.

If this method no longer works, what is the most reliable way to grind XP for rank 50?

26 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Nah I think I did something wrong two years ago, because eventually I used that method for the Trophy and it worked fine :)

Hopefully this YouTube commenter made a mistake too and it wasn’t patched. I guess I’ll find out soon when I reach Sol. I can’t really find much info on alternative reliable ways to quickly gain XP because it seems everyone uses that one method.

Zone challenges and combat challenges help a lot with XP in a natural way. However, there's a big penalty for not getting a pass on the challenge.

I'm very close to the level 50 trophy (about 48.5) but I've been playing the career casually for about 5 years. I'm just not interested in the XP trick shown in the video. I'm no-where near skilled enough to score elite pass on every try so I just took it as an opportunity to get my skills up. I'll probably get the level 50 trophy the same day as elite completist or a week later trying at the A+ trophy.

On 2023-03-16 at 8:05 AM, ruexnimbus said:

Zone challenges and combat challenges help a lot with XP in a natural way. However, there's a big penalty for not getting a pass on the challenge.

I'm very close to the level 50 trophy (about 48.5) but I've been playing the career casually for about 5 years. I'm just not interested in the XP trick shown in the video. I'm no-where near skilled enough to score elite pass on every try so I just took it as an opportunity to get my skills up. I'll probably get the level 50 trophy the same day as elite completist or a week later trying at the A+ trophy.

That must have taken many hours! I tried replaying a few completed events and it seems you’re lucky to get 500-1000 XP this way. It’s unfortunate that the XP available from Elite Passing all events (including A+ challenges and whatnot) falls so drastically short from what is required to reach rank 50. It’s a shame you can’t reset campaign events and continually get the huge Elite Pass bonus from completing races over again. This would at least justify having a level progression system in the 2048 campaign and incentivize more people to grind it out legitimately for fun. As it stands I don’t really see the point, so thank god this tricks exists. I got caught up to this point in 2050 and can confirm it still works by the way. ?